What names people call you on Jow Forums because of your flag and what is your estimate for how many times you've been...

What names people call you on Jow Forums because of your flag and what is your estimate for how many times you've been called those names?

For me it has to be mongol and autist, mongol being by far the most popular. I have encountered them probably 7000 to 10000 times during my 6 year period of daily lurking.

Attached: bullying.jpg (640x434, 35K)

mutt

about 5000 times I’d say

A very angry american called me marero and made a creatura meme in my honor

Attached: 1551761963898.jpg (636x440, 30K)

Zhang... 3000...

Attached: 1557935768695.jpg (115x128, 8K)

also fat and stupid. but mutt is most common

mongol
mutt
marero
zhang

Monkey, spic

Mutt, Cletus, etc.
Zhang a couple times

I've never been called anything. Not one of the faggots on this board has the guts to mouth off to me.

Abo cunt, bogan, Zhang

surprisingly none
though i do get called chink in my general and irl, mostly because i look the part even though i'm not one

>T. skin cancer

Island convict

>a fucking cuckstamp

Incel.

Congolombianito (like 6 times), spic (twice).

In the other hand, in Jow Forums....

>subhumans all trying to rush me at once

Yeah I don't blame you coward motherfuckers for not trying it one on one.

Attached: me vs third world.gif (400x300, 1.77M)

Rather skin cancer than poo skin

Insecure, paranoid incel.

Notice how every insult relates to not being white?

And people say Jow Forums isn’t a white supremacist board

Too bad you have a poo brain lel.

Rather poo skin than grey creatura skin.

Attached: La Luz Extinguido.jpg (452x798, 109K)

White is the best race and even non-whites know this. There’s nothing supremacist about facing the facts

Nice lie, you Chink insect.

pajeet, mohammad, zhang, kim

Take off the proxy you fat fucking ugly furry whore

Cringe

>White is the best race and even non-whites know this. There’s nothing supremacist about facing the facts

Attached: 1558036582195.png (1300x2000, 302K)

I get called chink, chang, zhang, insect, gook, slant, ching chong, simply because I post logical facts on why the People's Republic of China is the greatest nation on this planet (and I am not even a Chinese who is saying this)...

Races aren’t equal, that is blatantly obvious. Therefore there HAS to be a race which is better than all the others. Which one you’d choose all possible things considered? Let me guess, it starts with w (unless you’re delusional are coping hard by lying to yourself)

Cringe

"Sodas aren't equal, that is blatantly obvious. Therefore there HAS to be a soda which is better than all the others. Which one you'd choose all possible things considered? Let me guess, it starts with c (unless you’re delusional are coping hard by lying to yourself)"

People in general aren't equal and Americans are subhuman.

>races are different but none of them is superior, they just have different attributes

Okay, blacks and browns might not get skin cancer and blacks run faster, but white men singlehandedly created the modern world. Now that perk is above all the others.

monkey/ape
but I like it
it's my spirit animal

Attached: chimchar.png (891x1254, 111K)

>but white men singlehandedly created the modern world. Now that perk is above all the others.
A 600 year timeframe is a pretty convenient one, isn't it? imagine someone in 2000 BC claiming whites are inferior and Middle Easterners are superior because all civilization originated from there.

And seeing the rise of the West Pacific, it wouldn't be surprising to see Asians in 200 years claiming that the modern world was made by Asians and therefore everyone else is inferior.

The reason Europe and European descendants are dominant nowadays is the Renaissance, the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution, doesn't mean that is the natural state of affairs.

Chad, based etc

If finns are mongols, then we are not finnomongols, but mongolmongols?

Attached: f57.jpg (261x216, 8K)

chile is the coolest country in SA