I'm literally the smartest person on Jow Forums HOLY SHIT

I'm literally the smartest person on Jow Forums HOLY SHIT

Attached: dMKUry9p.jpg (400x400, 28K)

kys mehmet

Cope

Yamcha was badass.

You first Hakan

That's like being the smartest maggot on the shit pile

>Yamcuck losing his gf to the prince of all manlets and becoming an irrelevant jobber

Y-yamcuckbros...

Cope

Warum sind Deutsche so egoistisch? Hat man euch was ins Wasser getan? Außer Östrogen.

Halt deine Fresse bevor du eine Bombe in dein hässliches 56% Gesicht bekommst VERDAMMTER BEANER

Germans have the right idea on Capitalizing Words, everybody should use more Capital Letters

Muh snowflake nouns

Cope. Why give every single letter a capitalized version when you're only going to use them at the start of every sentence? Looks ugly.

prove it

Attached: IAGBM.jpg (1207x616, 95K)

Then why do you like Gohan?

el alemANO asqueroso askaskaskaksakas

Based retard

No
I am

>yamcuckbros
Who?

I don't like Soyhan I only like Future CHADhan

D

cope

the smarter you are the sadder you get

nothing to be proud about Otto

Attached: 01b2d2f2b26d64d61864e67a34a2193f--great-memes-frog-meme.jpg (236x227, 13K)

But they are both jobbers

Attached: 1554945554745.jpg (480x360, 44K)

They are capitalized to draw attention to the noun based on which you will assign the grammatical cases.
“Seine Frau” means “His wife” but in Latin based languages it sounds as “Her wife” since gender for nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc is associated with the gender of the person owning them unless it sounds phonetically weird.
I really hoped you to be German but you’ve proven yourself to be a working class immigrant, at best you are Polish rotting at a fastfood chain or a warehouse.

alemANY aajajajajajajajajaja

At least future Chadhans death meant the survival of the alternate timeline.

What are you even saying you idiot? You can still make usage of the countless capitalized letters, else they will just rot away only being used when starting a sentence or reffering to something specific.
>I really hoped you to be German but you’ve proven yourself to be a working class immigrant, at best you are Polish rotting at a fastfood chain or a warehouse.

Projecting cope, I win.

That is not even how it works retard. Cope and concede, I win again.

Keep youd DBS autism in the DBS thread on /a/, Toeidog.

alemanY

Attached: 1419980312438.png (301x312, 137K)

Cope toyofillerpaco, goat arc is ending next chapter lol

>gets BTFO
>le epic funny random image and spic meme line

Holy FUCK I'm smart

Imagine unironically being called ""alemany""";

Attached: 1364179772718.jpg (330x289, 55K)

You're retarded if you actually believe this. Just accept the fact that the anime isn't cannon and will not be coming back this year