HINDU NAZIS ON NETFLIX

lol this is epic
youtu.be/5yxjRgwYymg

J A I
A R Y A V A R T

Attached: 2DED7F2C-181C-45D6-A0C3-C354F240D259.jpg (783x391, 64K)

remember kids this is what Hindus want

Attached: C75074EC-41ED-4D02-AF39-BDB29115F74F.png (2208x1242, 1.25M)

based & poopilled

Is this india in 2020?

2020 is coming they’re only preparing the people for it. Inshallah superpower

>the "post-apocalyptic" streets look exactly like modern Indian streets

Attached: 1439295477543.jpg (433x419, 126K)

Yes

delet this

>Shalini changes her religion after marrying Riz, a Muslim man.
Netflix is pure fucking evil. They do the exact same shit with shows aimed at a White audience, only the woman will is married to a Black instead of a Muslim. Absolute revolting filth. End it all.

Attached: sun.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Netflix India is going to btfo Bollywood soon. Sacred Games was fantastic. Their Indian shows are really good.

yep, this is clearly aimed as a jibe at Hindu nationalists. With the saffron banners and “Hail Aryavarta”.
Bollywood is still lit af and based in many cases unlike kikeflix

With shit like this they'll only be waking more Indians up to what must be done.

OMG MODI JI IS LITERALLY A NAZI

Could someone explain to this uncultured pleb how is this anti-hindu?

It’s a show about Indian Nazis. “Hail Aryavarta” means “Hail Domain of the Aryans”.

It’s not a Nazi praise at all, Aryavarta is what the North should call itself, a collective of dominion of states like Punjab, Delhi, Kashmir, Uttarakhand, etc etc.

The saffron flag and “Hail Aryavarta” explicitly mean the government is Hindu extremist

Its nothing most Hindus don’t care and enjoy the show Hindu nationalists are sissies like White nationalists or any type of extremists and get triggered over small stuff

Babu Bajrangi bipoic when ?

>We didn't spare a single Muslim shop, we set everything on fire … we hacked, burned, set on fire … we believe in setting them on fire because these bastards don't want to be cremated, they're afraid of it … I have just one last wish … let me be sentenced to death … I don't care if I'm hanged ... just give me two days before my hanging and I will go and have a field day in Juhapura where seven or eight lakhs [seven or eight hundred thousand] of these people stay ... I will finish them off … let a few more of them die ... at least 25,000 to 50,000 should die.

This madman personally went out and murdered every Muslim he could see during the riots and ripped out a pregnant Muslim girl’s fetus.

The best part is his wife is a Muslim woman named Meenabhen that wrote to the president for his mercy.

Attached: EE4C77EB-E18D-4352-A065-1B069ADE36FC.jpg (380x285, 25K)

Why are your people crying about getting lynched and murderer by sissies then? No offence, im not a RSS Bhakt but you need to walk the talk, I know who you are, MENA cuck. If your people are getting beaten up by sisses, then that’s the absolute state of Muslims in the country

Attached: 0FF1E6AD-72EF-41C8-B655-1CE6FFF2DBE4.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

>tolerance and intercultural marriage is evil
only in the twisted mind of a neo-nazi

>tf
>tp

>Imagine unironically believing this

Dumb AmeriMutts

>Northerners demand aryavatra
LITERALLY NOTHING happens
>Southerners demand dravida nadu
North cucks chimp the fuckout

Attached: 1557466974385.png (645x729, 11K)

Fuck netflix jews

>mixed blood
yall niggas look the same doe?

How about no Aryavarta and no Dravida Nadu because fuck that shit. We cant annex Pakistan and Bangladesh and you cant annex Sri Lanka and Maldives.

You need to see, Frederik.

Embrace your heritage Hans.

Attached: rally.jpg (1505x1080, 508K)

Stupíd queer