Why are Chinese girls cuter than their male counterparts?

Why are Chinese girls cuter than their male counterparts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-120840.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZywSPh9FyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>males
>cute
Maybe because you arent a faggot? Do you realize what you just asked? Are you a faggot? No? Maybe thats why males arent attractive.

tard

No because I think White women are very manly and not so attractive but I admit that White man are pretty handsome desu

Men aren't cute.

Because you arent gay? Which is surprising for this board

Handsome isn't cute.

high estrogen presence in the water

Attached: tzuyu.jpg (1386x2048, 263K)

I legit have a question for east Asian people, why is their ideal male boy-ish?i know some weeaboos and koreaboos IRL so I get to see some k-drama and popular songs and the guys are much more on the cute side. their male ideal seems to differ from our male ideal where the ideal man is muscular and bearded. is there a cultural reason for this? is being more “masculine” associated with being lower class?

Attached: F4AA220C-6161-4E12-BDA9-465B2F926CD9.jpg (800x1000, 71K)

They aren't. I can instantly tell if a person is Chinese just by looking at them because Chinese mainlanders are ugly,

Why is he making that face?

Attached: tBIwtVo.jpg (435x435, 97K)

Girls would call gigachad cute. Cute essentially means I like looking at it

because he's honorary whit*id

Because he's being roasted

youtu.be/VZywSPh9FyY

how can you even tell the difference without examining their genitals?

makeup

Does Hangui mean Korean in Chinese? Trying to test my language deciphering skills here

Hanguo is Korea yes.
Hanguk in Korean
Kankoku in Japanese.

The H in Korean and Chinese always becomes K in Japanese

they come here to get plastic surgeries

Chinese is a naturally effeminate phenoype that suits women more than men

>Many chinese women aren't pale skin and are yellow in fact.

hue hue hue.

slanted eyes are considered manly in asia

>our male ideal where the ideal man is muscular and bearded.

women in general like lanky fit men.
since its harder for asians to grow beards. being a bearded guy is synonymous with a homeless person that hasn't groomed in years.

>is being more “masculine” associated with being lower class?

Very true

Attached: images (20).jpg (640x480, 31K)

She's really pretty

I can think of the case (I hope it's true story) of some American Ciggerate brand was advertisting with a buff cowboy, but they changed it to a suave businessman after being told of the cutural differences.

Her voice isn't she sounds like the kind of girl to step on your balls.

that guy could be cute too if he grew long hair and painted his eyes, i dunno why more guys don't do that, don't they want to be cute and desired by other guys?

She looks manlier than him desu

In very safe countries like Japan and Korea, women do not need to be physically protected by male. On the other hand in dangerous country like yours woman would be raped and attacked by random man if her man is not enough physically strong to protect her. That is the reason why your women prefer physically strong man.

we got a logical answer here

>she sounds like the kind of girl to step on your balls.
HOT

Most of the men in that video look manly enough. Definitely manlier than your average Japanese male.

but women still prefer physically strong men in western countries as well. Even more than women in India do

Sounds like maximum cope to me.

Looking manlier means you produce more testosterone, which translates to better health in human males. In every mammal on Earth the females have developed mechanisms to identify the high testosterone males, and males have evolved features to display their testosterone levels in order to attract females. Being tall, having bigger muscles, a bigger penis and testicles, broad shoulders, prominent cheekbones, brow ridge and jawline are examples of human male features that nearly every woman on Earth is naturally predisposed to be attracted to. Asian women are no exception.

Gay

They were made for white men

Attached: 1544307409688.jpg (1219x828, 246K)

I don't think western countries are safer than Japan or Korea.

Faggot

GTFO English teacher