Remember when Americans sent a missionary to Sentinel Island?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-11-22-18-31-55.png (1436x2080, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what happens in a land of no 2nd Amendment

if the moronic fuck didn't get the hint when they shot at him the first time, and still he came back for a second time, I mean.... COME ON

He should've worn armour

I guess you could say... they're the sentinels of their island.

>if the moronic fuck didn't get the hint when they shot at him the first time, and still he came back for a second time, I mean.... COME ON
Don't forget the part when they shot a fucking arrow through his bible. Even for him, that should have been a bad omen.

but... MUH Jesus?!

He was a soldier in God's army. Hopefully those people can be reached before their island is thrown into the sea.

Attached: 1451966745771.gif (286x360, 2.78M)

This is what missionaries from your country get up to. They regularly get beaten up by Muslims and Hindus together since they’re persistent as fuck.

Based, I hate it when those fucks ring my doorbell and try to shill their religion to me at 7 am on Saturdays.

Based. Beat the shit out of those christcucks.

Attached: Gitoffmahlawn.png (489x406, 257K)

tfw ywn be sentinelese and live the true trad lifestyle.

I hate missionary but he actually just went on his own even when they said not to go. He is just stupid.

Fucking lmao. Missionaries are scum.

Are they the ultimate NIMBYs?

This. They annoy you like someone looking for a fight and when you beat the shit out of them they call the cops. This one must have forgotten there are no cops around lol.

keep your jewish hands to yourself

I guess Asian genes can't fix stupid

>Muh super smart math-savvy chink overlords
Stop perpetuating deluded stereotypes.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

He probably thought it meant he had gods protection lol

Those kids all have negative credit scores now, it's fine.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-11-16-02-06.png (1439x1790, 883K)

Aren’t the Andaman islanders and the sentinalese related to the japs?

China manages to stay based and redpilled despite being cringe and bluepilled

No

>AmeriKKKan edukashion

Attached: lmao.png (2602x1354, 322K)