There's no hope for this country. He's too popular. The average flip loves him too much...

There's no hope for this country. He's too popular. The average flip loves him too much. His party went on a 12-0 sweep last week. He has control over everything.

It's over.
You have to help us Jow Forums

Attached: 1552953297262.jpg (950x633, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a MASSIVE schnozzer

How does Pacquiao feel about him?

>a convicted plunderer wins a Senate seat
JUST

staunch supporter

to be fair to him he wasnt convicted

but what's actually wrong with it?

He still stole money and hasn't paid back the shekels he stole.

That is true. The court disregarded evidence that would have convicted the fucker

No opposition
How the fuck are we supposed to know he screws up and how are we gonna fight against it?

>Thanks for taking me to 7-Eleven, user! So, tlel me, what do you think of our amazing president?

Attached: typical duterte supporter.jpg (720x960, 66K)

What's wrong with him tho?

the best hope for brownoids is to allow germanic rulers into their society to run it. this is how Russia became so powerful. anywhere without a Germanic ruler is a shithole

How does a man who stole millions in public fund literally DANCE HIS WAY TO PUBLIC OFFICE IN CAMPAIGN ADS WITH NO PLATFORM WHATSOEVER?????? Goddamit I am leaving this country I am going to Canada

Please.

Many things

To be fair to him Dut never supported him, but her daughter did

I think he's a fucking dipshit who sold his country to chink companies and then threatened war with china assuming the US would cover his ass

he is also a massive narcos politician and possibly the biggest drug lord here
they do need to fund thier propaganda

Attached: NARCOLISTZ.png (940x940, 653K)

Cute
I want to do a crime

Why? Did he actually do anything wrong recently or are you just a fear-mongering hippie that should get death by firing squad?

Apart from being too cozy with the chinks, not much
But still, it's the opposition that keeps him in check, who will call him out when he slips up now?

Isnt this the drug guy?

just move lol

Attached: canada immigration 2016.png (336x407, 25K)

>Apart from being too cozy with the chinks, not much
So you're just a fear-mongering hippie that should get death by firing squad?

>But still, it's the opposition that keeps him in check
Not really, it's the population that should keep their politicians in check, that's why we need guns. If he's alright, his political allies are alright, and most Flips are okay with him being in charge, then what's the problem?

Didn't Duterte start a crusade against narcos to prevent the Philippines from becoming a narco-state? He killed thousands of people involved with narcos from what I read.

>11 mayors and six vice mayors have been killed since June 2016.
>Many have been linked to Duterte's war on drugs, which may have killed up to 20,000 people.

Let me guess those narcos just coincidentally happened to be Duterte's political rivals

You know this leak is true when El Jefe started sending cops over the leakers.

Idk, the current situation in Brazil is quite similar to that of the Philippines and we had (and still have) many politicians involved with narcos and they're most definitely Bolsonaro's political rivals.

>Brazilian monkey supporting strongman dictators
LMAO

>SEAmonkey calling anyone a monkey
Brazil is a surprisingly liberal country btw, and we impeached countless presidents, never been fans of dictators. You sound like a bitter leftist.

Either way, I'm not supporting him because I've never been a supporter of any politician, however, if Duterte's policies are having a positive effect in the country then why do you think that's a bad thing? That's what I'm legitimately curious about.

Attached: 1557895091570.png (720x432, 664K)

>So you're just a fear-mongering hippie that should get death by firing squad?
Not really. You fail to see the problem in this.

>Didn't Duterte start a crusade against narcos to prevent the Philippines from becoming a narco-state? He killed thousands of people involved with narcos from what I read.
Most of those have no drug links.They were shot by vigilantes.

Duterte is a progressive. He is not "right wing" at all.

>tfw 86 avg IQ
Take the IQ pill so you won't get disappointed every election cycle over and over and over again :DDD
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Attached: 1556085040219.png (800x472, 41K)

>85
Based and low IQpilled

monkey

wow i did not realise how intelligent viet nam was compared to other SEAs. i guess it should have been obvious to me from the start. given your lack of a display to critical think in this board. but i made the assumption it was a sharad. truly sad. get better soon.

propaganda slurping smoothbrain

>Most of those have no drug links.They were shot by vigilantes.
How so? I'll need a rundown on that. Did you had any friends, acquaintances or family members killed by those vigilantes? We had a death squad here in Brazil too in the 60's and people absolutely loved them. We still have some death squad-like off-duty cops here and there but it's nothing like that.

But is he a good leader?

tfw no low iq pinoy gf : /

You still slaughter junkies?
That's really fucked up.

Nope

Good riddance