Have you ever looked into American worker protections?

Have you ever looked into American worker protections?

Here’s my states laws. It’s literally Africa tier.

> Michigan does not require employers to provide breaks, including lunch breaks, for workers eighteen (18) years old or older.
> Michigan labor laws do not require employers to provide employees with severance pay.
> Under the FLSA, there are no limits to the number of hours an employer may require an employee to work in one workday or one workweek.
> an employer is not required to pay overtime even if the employee works more than eight hours in one day or whether the employee works on a holiday, a Saturday, or a Sunday.
> The FLSA permits employers to pay certain employees tipped wages. The current federal tipped wage rate is $2.13.
> In Michigan, employers are not required to provide employees with vacation benefits, either paid or unpaid.
> Michigan law does not require employers to provide employees with sick leave benefits, either paid or unpaid.
> Michigan law does not require private employers to provide employees with either paid or unpaid holiday leave. In Michigan, a private employer can require an employee to work holidays. A private employer does not have to pay an employee premium pay, such as 1½ times the regular rate, for working on holidays
> Michigan does not have a law which requires an employer to grant its employees leave, either paid or unpaid, to vote.
> Michigan law does not require employers to provide employees bereavement leave or leave to attend funerals.
> U.S. is the only industrialized nation that doesn't have a paid parental leave policy

Attached: 8849DAFF-1975-4E00-A7E7-5C7AD3A5E5B7.png (1070x601, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hncVNNabglc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-9/11_Veterans_Educational_Assistance_Act_of_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a good job. I don't care about other people.

Suck it, millennial snowflake.

Either you're a zoomer which are about to be fucked when you get a job or a boomer in which case you need to kill yourself ASAP

What the fuck that's dismal. Please tell me that's not the whole U.S. and just the shittiest state there.

How are Americans brainwashed so hard to believe this is OK?

Attached: 1530750965991.png (623x469, 372K)

>Why doesn't the world think exactly like Western Europe and Canada?

>NOOOOOOO GIVE ME MONEY WHEN I DO NO WORK

Attached: 1555746826759.png (726x750, 124K)

Nope it’s par for the course sadly

ITT: snowflake sissy boys

Attached: FDF2F8A5-5F62-4FB0-9CAC-15DA38F922AD.jpg (1240x1043, 377K)

>I am the 53%

Attached: 1552935457446.png (251x242, 92K)

I get 20 days of paid vacation from my job but I find that I never use the time well so I'm just gonna let it accrue and get paid instead.

fucking based
keep seething communist dog

>I'm a former marine
>I worked two jobs to pay for college

Attached: 1516113374215.jpg (623x713, 62K)

>S.L.A.V.E pledge
why are burgermutts such cuckholds

t. commie

I hear your sufferings and understand them. I'm starting a meetup for people in this same situation. Perhaps you could come join us on the weekends?

Attached: FE22EECF-91D1-4F8F-B149-C0CB8905D27F.jpg (775x1056, 177K)

deeply powerful, thank you for sharing

I know
That is the reason i keep laughing at your missplaced pride on your slave mentality

He looks rather young for a former Marine who worked an additional eight years through college.

I wish I could shoot all the oppressive richoids.

Mate, what the fuck? Are there federal laws which override these, making it not as bad as it looks on paper? I mean, that's fucked.

There are no federal laws as far as I know. Most employers do end up providing some of these benefits voluntarily but usually they're not as good as Europe's.

lmao its like you're stuck in a 19th century dystopia

people used to die fighting against such work conditions

Start growing and selling cannabis

that's slavery bro
why tf do you think that's ok?

Excuse me Bob but posting you're in office hours so get back to work. I'll cover you this time and not fill a report.

Attached: 1557407643132.png (680x722, 136K)

Jesus even I didnt know it was that bad here, thank god I'm a NEET lmao

You can't stay NEET forever.

yes you can

yes you can

>WE

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 44K)

My employment benefits suck. Thanks, Obama.

at least they got unions
we don't really have those anymore

>former marine who has to work two jobs just to get to study in college
Jesus christ America and I thought you treasure veterans

We do, this is how they are rewarded.

Work is a gift. It sets you free.

No, he's probably a guy like this irl
youtu.be/hncVNNabglc

>and I thought you treasure veterans

Attached: the unknown soldier vs the known soldier.jpg (600x427, 87K)

Absolutely based laws. If you have a problem with working conditions - just GTFO. Nobody owns you.

Boohoo, I guess you'll have to stand up for yourself and negotiate, wagie

I met an American guy in a hostel who was baffled I get 7 weeks holiday

Former Marines do get generous tuition benefits. It's called the GI Bill.

>Four academic years (36 months) of educational tuition benefits for an approved program up to the cost of the most expensive in-state undergraduate public tuition in the state the Veteran enrolls, currently, ranging from approximately $3,500 in Wyoming to over $450,000 in Utah Southern Utah University Professional Pilot Program helicopter side. The amount received depends on the number of months the veteran served on active-duty service on or after September 11, 2001. The minimum requirement is service of at least 90 days, which entitles the veteran to 40% of the educational benefit.
>A monthly living stipend based on housing costs of a service member of pay grade E-5 with dependents, based on zip code of learning institution. This rate varies greatly nationwide; the current rate for New York City is $2,744, while the same rate for El Paso, TX is $917. Veterans attending schools online or through correspondence will not receive this benefit if their entire enrollment is in distance or online learning. The veteran will be entitled to the stipend if at least one course is classified as "in-residence".[5][6]
>A benefit eligibility period of 15 years after leaving active duty (compared to 10 years in the current Montgomery G.I. Bill).
>An annual stipend to cover other education costs (e.g., books, supplies, fees) of up to $1,000.
>Up to $2,000 towards one-time licensing or certification test, not charged against the 36-month entitlement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-9/11_Veterans_Educational_Assistance_Act_of_2008

it's almost as if wage slavery is a thing due to the need to underpay and mistreat workers to make a profit.
all workers rights have been achieved with mass action
Join a union already