youtu.be/ohGj3BnOVyg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it does
t.faggot

You can’t use “moral” as an adjective you fucking NIGGER

btfo, satanist

youtu.be/ttULHG92vNY

This is the second thread you've made. Why cant you stick to one?

most wars were caused by religion you motherfucker

Religious people think they can get away with anything just because they believe in god.
It explains all the pedos involved in churches.

moral
/ˈmɒr(ə)l/

adjective
concerned with the principles of right and wrong behaviour.

Yes the famous religious wars of Caesar and Alexander and the devastating religious fanaticism of world war 1 and 2. I also remember the religiously motivated Vietnam war and Iraq war.

It's true, Brazil, Syria and Sudan are very moral.

more like we still can't define moral without religions

name 3 modern wars caused by religion

No we don't. Faith without works is a Prot only thing.

probably any war in the middle east

It does.

Religion is only one dimension to those wars. The Iran Saudi conflict is largely geopolitical suplemented by the Shia Sunni split. And most mid 20th century Middle Eastern dictators were somewhat secular.

>name 3
>probably any war in the middle east
very cool
Im so sick of this fucking "religion causes war" meme, It should be "islam causes war" There is not a single war in modern times I can name that was caused by religion other then islam

Imagine still not being christian after 20
literally asking to burn in pain for all eternity

That's because only we care enough about our religion. Western wars are caused by other ideological differences like liberalism vs fascism or communism

>satanist=atheist

Attached: smart guy huh.jpg (700x692, 39K)

I imagine that conflict is more religious than you'd think. They have other tools to hid the true fact that maybe they just don't like the other sect in islam.

Didn't bush say something about god when he wanted to invade iraq

>modern times
what about the previous 2 or 3 millennia?

Attached: were-negative-effects-crusades_36f9ca70a03b328d.jpg (760x411, 104K)

Oh yeah the Philippines and Latin America are so fucking moral

>Iraq
That was over the petrodollar

Most satanists are actually atheist.
youtu.be/ohGj3BnOVyg

we are in 2019, pedro.
even so most of the wars in the past STILL weren't casued by religion and you said
>most wars were caused by religion you motherfucker
based retard

The people who cause harm in Latin America aren't Gods subjects

>That was over the petrodollar
The iraq invasion after 9/11? Maybe it was a reason but I wouldn't say that was the definitive reason there.

>that little boy was tight as fuck, i almost couldnt get it in, cried like a bitch lol

>let me just confese muh sins to apart boylover so i can keep fuging kids and go to heaven when dead

:3

Attached: sweetboys.jpg (600x600, 31K)

>Oh yeah The philippines and Latin america are all completely christian and they make 100 percent of the christian population
why are atheists so fucking stupid? Everytime I try to talk to them its non sensical

What part of faith through works do you not understamd

I'm sure that if any of us Latin Americans see a child who has just been run over by a careless driver, we will immediately go over there and help because we see something more than a meat of bag. Atheists on the other hand... just look at the Chinese

you should put your fanaticism aside, cletus von Goy

Attached: thumbs_b_c_31888366eb36ba8ee2466529d1205c03.jpg (863x486, 71K)

donaldtrumpWRONG.png

It doesn't guarantee that people behave more morally, but it's definitely true that some of the largest charitable donations are from churches.

>IT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE WERE IN 2019!!!!
moving goalposts

>Civil war
>WW1
>WW2
>Vietnam
>Korea
>American war on terror
alright now name a war purely caused because of religion

it does.
t. atheist
no they werent , all wars are for recources

ok so then name wars outside of modern times caused by religion since most wars are caused due to religion

It was important back then, in societies who killed their firstborn if it wasn't a male for example. I don't think it's needed nowadays as we already have a certain set of laws we must abide to, it should be individualistic only.

simply reading this thread could make the most stone cold atheists question if they are retarded

We don't technically HAVE to abide by societies rules

Attached: niccolo-machiavelli-9392446-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

> name wars outside of modern times caused by religion
I mean the crusades, any war with islam, there were wars between protestants and catholics in europe for a time, you could say the conquest of the americas were partially influenced by religion, the reconquest of spain from the moors, etc etc. If you strictly want to talk about modern times the only wars I can think of is, again, middle eastern stuff since religion is at an all time low in europe and asia. US helping israel could be partially religious since boomers are christcucks that think they're the gods chosen people to help defend against the peasant palestinians.
>since most wars are caused due to religion
I mean, yeah. Apart from dictators wanting new territory, I would say religion has definitely influenced a massive portion of human history conflicts.

All wars are ideological in nature. The only difference is that the ideology then was religion (mostly)

I don't want to go in details with that. My point was understood. I think the perfect example of based religious people is modern zoroastrians.

This premise assumes war is immoral

>I mean, yeah. Apart from dictators wanting new territory, I would say religion has definitely influenced a massive portion of human history conflicts.
good fucking lord you have to be trolling

>mordern Zoroastrians
I hope you dont mean the cringe liberal LARPers that don't even know the basics of their own religion. As for actual Zoroastrians thwy are okay I guess

I mean I don't disagree with you. Even you acknowledge that religion was mostly the cause of wars back then which is true. Religion back then was a way more important aspect of life than it is today. We probably have record numbers of atheists in the world than say a thousand years ago. Being atheist isn't something that can get you killed in the US but you would probably get fucked if you were in old times as a heretic or whatever.

Nice no argument

They're some of the most religious people on the planet so suck my dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
read up, I know you don't like reading but ill give you the important parts:
>According to the Encyclopedia of Wars, out of all 1,763 known/recorded historical conflicts, 123, or 6.98%, had religion as their primary cause.
/thread

>japan the most irreligious 1st world country also has the greatest morals
>the most degenerate countries: USA, England, France, Netherlands are all christkike states

>I hope you dont mean the cringe liberal LARPers that don't even know the basics of their own religion
You noticed that too? Based.

>christianity established moral society

Attached: green elephant.jpg (684x536, 30K)

Ok you got me. Nice one. wikipedia wins again

This is not a fair comparision. The Japanese identify as Buddhist or Shinto despite them not knowing much about the religion. Same thing with many European Christians.

>The encyclopedia of wars, A collection of every recorded historical conflict in human history, is not a good enough source to counter my intellect
fucking hell this thread is a blessing

Attached: 1557799046636.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

I wasn't being sarcastic you autismo

war is immoral.

Civil wars were basically cases of libertarians vs conservatives.
>American war on terror
this is basically caused by Israel and muslims

Now what about
>byzantines and muslims
>9 crusades
>countless wars between christians and muslims from an entire millenium or more
>Israel and Palestine

Even in my own country we had
>guerras cristera
>guerra de los religioneros
>guerras de reforma

That without mentioning massacres and other crimes, like the spanish inquisition and torture committed against natives just because catholic religion, and I'm pretty sure native americans are not the only ones who died because of spreading of religious rule by foreign invaders around the world.

Attached: 1ba108dd2007dc84437a3418aaf3c595.jpg (534x402, 39K)

>war is immoral
Why?

Animism is the only truly moral belief system because it's the closest to the natural order.

Keep religion in moderation, just like drinking alcohol.

what a stupid statement as if this isnt subjective
you could argue ww2 technically wasnt a religious war but you could also argue that religion played an important role in it this is about as stupid as ranking countries by happiness

wait, are you saying there's nothing wrong wih thousands of deaths of people, no matter if they are innocent or not, including children, old people and women, and also crimes like raping and torture?
then was does "moral" mean to you?

Attached: merlin_8865849_cc6f120d-9720-4d03-ba4b-1b65a55e79c4-articleLarge.jpg (600x409, 58K)

>Yes, I am saying there's nothing wrong wih thousands of deaths of people, no matter if they are innocent or not, including children, old people and women, and also crimes like raping and torture?

Attached: 1557984692357.jpg (1068x601, 65K)