Commies in Spain want to demolish THIS

>Commies in Spain want to demolish THIS
Do people in your country want to demolish stuff just because it was built by "evil" leaders ?

Attached: 143282_7d8af65b45a0593b10a53023bd364e5b.jpg (900x900, 165K)

Russia
Yes, there's always a debate going on about demolishing something that was built by the Soviets, be it a statue or a building.

What is that?

USA
Yes, libtards want to take out references to god in money and government buildings

Some people want to take down Confederate statues.

we should destroy everything they built including hydroelectric stations and nuclear power plants and build churches and mosques instead

>seething fachas
Ojala derriben tambien la Almudena, san francisco el grande es mucho mejor

based
monuments to evilness should be all demolished

If it have a cross on it, it needs to go down

we sometimes have discussions about finally changing streets named after colonial figures
I'm all for it

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

Attached: 1555385735760.png (284x423, 160K)

Valley of the Fallen
its supposed to conmemorate the fallen of both sides during the Spanish Civil War and has hundreds of unnamed bodies
its also where the dictator Francisco Franco was buried
oh i heard about that, its the same people that want to take down columbus statues right?
you can see the cross from very far away while you drive in the highway, im not even christian but i like it

Attached: 5b353376bc5c2.jpg (1500x1000, 969K)

/thread

Is this supposed to be about Mexico?
Esa chusma de indios iletrados me da igual.

>its also where the dictator Francisco Franco was buried
y el josean no se te olvide, ademas, la basilica se cae a cachos se nota que apenas tienen presupuesto
menos mal que pud visitar el valle y llenarlo todo de lapos antes de que se cayera

it actually pollutes the beautiful landscape with that cringy and evil symbol

Yeah marxist students constantly protest about destroying poems by Kipling or tearing down statues of Rhodes
It's all so tiresome

i hate it too

Attached: 1467496336416.png (399x431, 175K)

Your metro stations adorned in the soviet era are really stunning.

>oh i heard about that, its the same people that want to take down columbus statues right?

Basically. They're after the Confederacy first, because it's the low-hanging fruit, then it's Christopher Columbus, Andrew Jackson, etc. Then they'll move on to Texas Revolution figures or slave-owning Founding Fathers (they're not quite there yet, because Washington is still too popular, give 'em another decade or so, when their metamorphosis into the 'hate whitey' party is further along.)

Attached: Comparison.jpg (800x555, 69K)

>'hate whitey'
in my country its "hate males"
the left is constantly reminding everyone that women die to men every year, and until that number drops to 0 they will never stop victimizing and calling all men "potential aggressors"
of course its only a vocal minority but they are surprisingly accepted by society

Honestlyreading aboyt this makes me only laugh. Have fun in this wild ride while it lasts. Also brush up on your english because it will be the official language in a few decades.