Flag
Canada or France or the UK

flag
flag

flag
USA, Australia or UK

forgot to add Canada and Kiwiland

You are retarded if you come to USA
Go somewhere with no crime like east Asia - Taiwan Singapore Korea japan Hong kong

USA
>Go somewhere with no crime like east Asia - Taiwan Singapore Korea japan Hong kong
Absolute meme

dont trust them, simple as

To be realistic, I can not migrate, no one will let me into another country. Sometimes I want things to be like in old times, where the borders didn't exist and you were free to go whatever you want.

those're incomparably safer than US at least

Low crime doesn't mean no crime
It's retarded when some Yank goes around and says that "x is safe because no crime"

>from us left as teen
>living abroad in several countries for 7 years
>in Korea now
>Iceland is the dream

Come to Australia white man.

but then they miss out on the burger aesthetic

Attached: challenger nevada desert.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

You have open borders with my heart :)

United States of America, that's my biggest dream since I was 15, (21 now) I am still working on it and I believe one day I can be in this beautiful country as a skilled worker

Sweden
Many places seem nice. I'm partly Danish and always enjoy visiting Denmark so that might be the most likely place I could move to.
Other than that it would be Switzerland, or Hong Kong if I could have a high paying job.
Thailand or another tropical place or Italy or some other nice Mediterranean place if I found a way to work remotely or if I had saved enough money to retire.

Flag
Norway or Denmark maybe, don't want things to be too different.

If America was still open borders to Europeans they'd get millions of decent workers overnight that would be fully integrated within a generation. Madness that they don't do it.

I don't want to move to another country

Flag
Mongolia or some shit

I agree, we should open them to offset the mexicans. Euro immigrants tend to be a net positive on society anyways so just let it happen

russia
dunno

murica
colombia because the putas

>flag

honestly depends on whom i marry. the only countries i would live in are spain and italy lmao

I already inmigrated to the cunt I want to be a cunt in :^)

this
millions of illegal latino aliens living there but highly educated euros are border patrol'd? yikes

Japan
Japan (and I did it)

>Flag
>UK for job opportunities

Really? I thought unemployment was lower in Germany.

It is, as far as I’m aware but while my field of expertise has a “bigger” market in Germany I have way more international opportunities like promotions pr better job offers in your cunt.

finance? about the only field I imagine the UK isn't third world in

Are there a lot of Euros keen on doing it? I mean, our IT industry has the highest salaries in the world for sure in Silicon Valley but besides that?

My impression is that Euros would much rather live in Europe even if they got paid less to.

Finland.
Norway, Iceland or Greenland.

Attached: muumi.jpg (1920x783, 223K)

Russia
Spain

Music (business side) all the major EU headquarters are in London and the industry as a whole is more open and flexible than in Germany where we swap each month between
>old guy who got popular in the 80’s
>”gangster rapper” with a law degree
>underage pretty boy with audio tune because it covers his puberty voice
Lot of Europeans get meme’d into the Silicon Valley meme and think that it isn’t a nepotistic shithole. But I know of a lot of upper management guys who’s companies try to get them to the US for a couple of months

Yes. Especially from Southern and Eastern Europe which are much poorer. And for Western Euros it still has a romanticised appeal of adventure and opportunity. As well as more affordable living standards for everything but healthcare. A Western Euro moving there will still be increasing their pay and can buy land to live on.

t. food processing and flower super power

no offence brotha, wish the UK all the prosperity in the world

Flag
Spain
Because fuck having half of the year with no sunlight

this

Austria
Italy. Obviously I'd go somewhere north of rome though.

malta seems nice

Attached: malta-harbor-1492457005C7U.jpg (1920x1281, 1.38M)

>everything but healthcare

Surely most Euros are aware that for someone in their position (skilled legal immigrant on a visa with an employer sponsor) healthcare would not really be much of an issue. Most Americans have coverage through employer. Your premiums plus tax contribution to medicare and medicaid might even be less than the tax contribution you make toward the single payer back home as an upper bracket earner.

Then again, maybe not. I have met a Euro who thought only "the 1%" had healthcare in the US.

USA is so big that there's probably a nice place in there for almost any taste. Since they have cultural world domination, it's a pretty fascinating place for many Europeans. In the part of Sweden where I'm from, many people romanticize rednecks and some have confederate flags for decoration. Most of those people probably won't leave Sweden though. In the bigger cities, many people idolize new york and california and many would probably like to move if they could find a decent job there. It's young dumb girls that worship those places though.

>Surely most Euros are aware that for someone in their position (skilled legal immigrant on a visa with an employer sponsor) healthcare would not really be much of an issue.
Probably not. Euros are as ignorant of America, as Americans are of Europe.

Interesting, completely floored by the redneck Confederate flag thing.

True my man. Wish we could all understand each other better. Usually just follow Socrates, I only know that I know nothing.

¿Y podéis entender el idioma de este país si queréis migrar?

Are you Japanese or GI Joe?

Spain
Texas

Yakutsk, Russia
Johannesburg, South Africa

>oh god people commit crimes I can't live there it's literally detroit
lame and squarepilled