Eurovision day-after discussion

How the fuck did Netherland's shit song win?

Attached: 212777D2-89E6-4633-9B60-20937AF7E4C5.jpg (714x514, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTb69WkBbvs
youtube.com/watch?v=eVbShUW6QBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fAdSQxaXsSk
youtube.com/watch?v=0pAURAsum4A
youtube.com/watch?v=M-aoyPa41Ic
eurovoix.com/2019/05/18/belarus-jury-dismissed-from-final-after-revealing-semi-final-points/
youtube.com/watch?v=hq8QVGW78XU
youtube.com/watch?v=iwU37osOkQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel shouldve on

>there are people who think eurovision is anything but an event for political and/or social statements

Attached: 1546351153121.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sergey cute
Iceland based
Simple as

To be fair, he did sing it flawlessly where many others singers didn't hit their notes all the time.

Best song comming though.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTb69WkBbvs
youtube.com/watch?v=eVbShUW6QBM

Attached: based.jpg (1379x841, 80K)

>swedes butthurt that their nigger didn't win from a talented artist
Embarrassing.

I didn't watch this year, but maybe I'll visit next year when it's hosted here.

whiter than sweden

Attached: bilal-hassani-to-represent-france-at-the-2019-eurovision-song-contest-after-winning-destination-euro (480x270, 14K)

I hope people won't go around flying the Frisian or Aruban flag next year. Otherwise we'll throw them in prison forever.

We are whiter than Sweden

Attached: laf face.png (327x316, 208K)

Alessandro deserved to win

how do you guys feel about azerbaijan's song?

i liked it, but the stage show was a little poor, maybe? i thought they would be among the top 3

>Sergey cute
I see what you did here, gaybro, lets make love.

>implement juries to push back on the buddy voting
>have the Cyprus jury still give Greece 12 points every fucking year, and many other examples too.
Might as well go back to straight up televotes. That will make Turkey come back as well, and they often had good songs.

>implying I wanted Sweden to win

Slovenia cute

Australia had the best show by far.

It was a good song, but not memorable or truly standing out. It was more fitting for the radio.

eurovision is over already? thank god i didn't even notice

Reminder that his name is Duncan the Moor

Attached: Soy.jpg (987x740, 92K)

Denmark was very cute song too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAdSQxaXsSk

CHICK ON A STICK

Why was Italy and North Macedonia so popular with the jury?

Mac
youtube.com/watch?v=0pAURAsum4A

Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=M-aoyPa41Ic

Especially the Italian one was really bottom 5 placae for me.

We sent a contestant?
What would've happened if we'd won?

O-okay

Attached: 1558171556301.jpg (711x633, 43K)

based

You seem to be Russian troll in disguise, he looks pretty common for a guy from the Netherlands.

norway was robbed

This is my opinion:
>Norway had best song/melody, really catchy but not the best voices
>Australia had the best performance/show
>Dutch guy sang the best/had the best voice

All in all, id rank them in the way i listed them. Norway 1st, Australia 2nd, Netherlands 3rd

They should've won as I had them in my works sweepstake.

>tfw didn't win my 50 bongeroos

My new friends: Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Albania

>h-he looks d-dutch!

Attached: 1548256503896.jpg (575x556, 39K)

next Eurovision would have been in Australia and an absolute memefest, you need to win at least once, do it for the shitposting.

Before the show began, I honestly thought Australia was going to win, because I thought the jury would favour their stage performance.

But now I know, I know that the jury has some sick, psychopathic intentions that are way beyond our capability to understand.

my 2nd favorite song, really catchy, good voice.

Italy was good and own language songs always score bonuspoints with juries.

He really does though, also I don't give a fuck about what a nationality should look like.

this was a pretty common hot take back in the days, but it's more of a nazi hot take

Our tranny was supposed to win, wtf

Attached: 1551058800655.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Yet another Russian troll in disguise.
Go watch some Rembrandt paintings. Dutch guy like straight up came from one of them.

Ehh, he looks neither Dutch nor a Moroccan to me. Although he has more white features than foreign features.

But people in the catholic south of the Netherlands, where he is from, are often darker than the center / north.

more of a nazi hot take nowadays I mean

>He really does though
lmao maybe in amsterdam

Attached: 1557962339372.jpg (327x316, 41K)

It was great

Last year I watch Eurovision at a friend house. There was a gay couple there, pretty cool guys. They explained us how Eurovision is totally lobbied by the gay community. They even had a game where they were looking for all the gay in the public. A lot of vote can be explained by their impact on the gay community (hot dudes, trap, etc...)

He's just a south Dutchie.

>norway lost judge points because sami

Reminder how typical Russian troll looks like.

Attached: 14531953461430.jpg (500x750, 54K)

>nazi hot take
what exactly is this?

>only just realising eurovision is extremely gay
user

whatever dude, I'm not triggered by "a foreign appearance" whatever the fuck that means. I'm not some racist Jow Forumstard.

Can we talk about the Belarus jury vote? What the fuck happened here? How did they give all these bottom countries big points?

Attached: belarused.png (1016x790, 913K)

makes sense i guess.

we also have swarthy manlets in our south. we call them austrians, or swiss, depending on which goofy version of German they speak.

that mentioning eurovision being a political thing has become a thing that mainly nazis do.

I mean, it's really really gay and really important for them. It's like the football world cup for faggots

We have two rivers that separate the catholics (and former Roman occupation) from the protestants (and Germanic tribes). They also have a different accent, different holidays *cough carnival*.

In Russia we have this manlets too. We call them patriots.

Attached: 134768920124.jpg (1474x318, 137K)

I'm sure I read the jury vote for beralrus was dismissed because something off was going on

Attached: 1524855146974.png (327x316, 178K)

kek

It is, along with drag race
t. Gayboy

honk honk

Attached: screenshot-2019-05-19-at-00-07-00-e1558227814442.png (754x460, 166K)

>using barriers made of water to contain the papists
based and dutchpilled

A meme map where people eat patat (fries) and where people eat friet (fries).
These are also religious, cultural and racial borders.

Attached: Kaart_patat_friet_frieten.svg.png (1078x1024, 247K)

How were these determined?

Do you mean by Nazis normal people?

wish there was more of a protest, maybe someone getting on the stage

that moment where the place went extremely quiet to booing was kino af

So the public voted for all these loser songs? Seriously what is up with giving Germany 8 points and San Marino 4, and of all the favorites only Australia got 1 sad little point.

N

eurovoix.com/2019/05/18/belarus-jury-dismissed-from-final-after-revealing-semi-final-points/

I

literally everyone knows eurovision is gay lmao, here's my yesterday's conversation with the gf where she told me eurovision is gay and she doesn't even watch it.

Attached: fjhjfkhk.png (1458x972, 634K)

It was jury vote.
Jury vote was just given to losers to make them look better the actual jury from belarus was banned.

The public vote was than again the Belarus default mode with Russia 12 points.

>An aggregated result approved by the auditors will be used in order to determine to whom the Belarussian votes will be allocated.

The fuck does that even mean?

Patate=protestants and frite=catholics?

>there are people unironically posting their whats ap conversation on Jow Forums

That a new form of pathetic

Yeah

everything in this conversation looks gay but that's because it's Italian.

yes. nazi as in the mainstream media definition of nazi.

G

Not really but whatever. I would consider it more a cultural divide between the north and south than a religious one, Holland is secular as fuck apart from those no fun allowed bible belt morons.

We keep failing again and again. Is that because we're considered to be a joke by Europeans?

Attached: Dunce.png (658x901, 74K)

gay and cringe

It means they're "completely legitimate votes and not fabricated at all"

no,we like you or you wouldnt be invited(like your retarded cousin)

You performed very well this year and have been doing pretty well consistently lad. Anything in the first half of the final table is a success.

I think Australia has given bangers every year.

Being a joke is how you win this competition anyway

Maybe don't send a gimmicky chick dancing on a hair with space backgrounds using her opera high notes just to show off, not to actually carry the song.

Sounds like the EBU decided, and since Israel is hosting they probably had multiple Israeli members in that group. Only way I can explain how Israel jumped from 0 to 12.

Ge

>When Brabanders are asked to make an interval act

youtube.com/watch?v=hq8QVGW78XU

>tfw the Christian sacred music he created to praise God is being used as the theme music to this degenerate filth

youtube.com/watch?v=iwU37osOkQA

Attached: Marc-Antoine Charpentier.gif (300x412, 93K)

Didnt watch, dont even know how the song goes but get FUCKEDDDDD rest of the world.

You got really cocky just because your medium talented dude got hyped into winning.

Maastricht is considered one of the cities that might host the Eurovision.

based

Attached: 1555614532402.jpg (752x501, 100K)

R

voting is rigged, Australia's song and show were on point this year.

fuck them
fuck gaza

vive israƫl
am israel hai

Would be based as fuck if Snollebollekes did the interval act, or something equally stupid like Feestdjruud or Gebroeders Ko.

>Is that because we're considered to be a joke by Europeans?
No, that's not the reason.

Oh no.