Why, Russia :(

Why, Russia :(

Attached: wir_infographic2018Warsaw-Institute.jpg (600x613, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was inevitable

i just realized there is a city called luck

it is Łuck you dummy

Attached: 1523422677684.png (353x358, 62K)

It's Łuck, actually

who gives a shit about a capital letter you know what i meant idiot. stupid pole

>American education

serves pooland right for making guns and grenades registered.

Any normal nation which has gone through as much as this place should have more gun liberties for it's citizens than the US. but not in this retard slave shithole.

it is bot about the capital letter

Attached: 1521107928189.png (2000x2000, 48K)

mentioned

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Are you American in disguise?

Attached: 7fe.png (514x352, 30K)

yo wtf why the L look weird

Why not, though& Don't say that when Russia will collapse you won't take off the west part of it.

>Army of peasants with guns is suitable to stop advancing PzKpfw III
Whatever you say, kucu.

would you like it more if entire poland was occupied by germans? oh wait that's literally what happened 2 years later
did you like it? how's warsaw? how's ghetto? and yes btw we're very sorry about these 12000 officers who escaped to manchuria. I mean, germans killed 5 times more poles during 1939 invasion but these innocent officers matter more. please demolish more soviet soldier monuments and replace them with dead officers stabbed in ass memorials. sorry

How are we supposed to take west part of it? We'd have to take Belarus and Ukraine first

lol like I give a shit about the rest of you dumb poolaks, I own an unregistered AK and I'll be damned if Im going to use it to defend this retard infested "nation".

This scumbag and retard shithole can get partitioned again for all I care.

Attached: pepe plumber.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Ł in polish makes a sound similar to "w" since the actual letter "w" makes a "v" sound
"ck" doesn't make a hard "k" sound but rather something like an S and a K, so the name sounds more like "woosk" then "luhk"

You forgot to mention the part where you genocided over 100000 Polish citizens before war even started.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

Not to mention all the ones who starved/frozen to death in gulags. Truly, so much better fate than dying in a gas chamber.

>implying they won't collapse right after

Based and redpilled

>N-no mr. Ivan p-pls don't steal my food and car and rape my wife
>I-I will shoot you with my AK!

Shouldn't have attacked us in 1920
Nothing personal

Attached: 81151926.jpg (711x633, 43K)

>Polish citizens
>in USSR
ok you know what I'm not going to argue with you, what I'm gonna do right now instead is open phone book and kill people with surnames ending in -sky
ciao

They just wanted to liberate Polish workers. The Soviets never attacked Poland, only class enemies who happened to be Polish.

Saving our own asses. Also, you should thank UK and France for this as much - if not more - than us two.

>>I-I will shoot you with my AK!

youre damn right motherfucker I'd blast your brains out, try me if you dont believe.

Because those were Belarusian/Ukrainian/Lithuanian lands.
It doesn't pronounced like that though.

We were merely reclaiming the clay you have stolen during partitions, you know it full well.

Yes, as shocking it might sound, there were actually Poles living in USSR, on lands that previously belonged to the PL Commonwealth.

>Saving our own asses
By actively helping Hitler to conquer half of Europe?

In english it is Lutsk.

>try me
>anonymous internet forum

based.

Ukrainians fought alongside Poles in 1920 to reclaim them.

Yes, they were royally fucked afterwards, but it was fault of our retarded nationalists, Piłsudski didn't want that at all.

>dumb kaccap thinks this shithole site is really anonymoose

AHAHAHAHAAAAHHA the state of vatnik alcohol damaged brains

What I was saying is that your precious AK won't save you from Russians once they start occupying our land, you dumb neckbeard.

yeah, whatever, dumb poolak

Any country partitioned like this by super powers should get nukes.

Pajeets and especially Israel got it right.

All you had to do was to give back the German lands as Hitler had politely and reasonably asked.

In that case Afghanistanis should have organised into hundreds of thousands of jihadi fighters after your invasion of their mountains and slaughtered every kaccap on their way to moscow to leave it a pile of burning rubble...which Im sure will eventually happen. sooner or later.

Attached: afganistan soviet smash 4.jpg (475x800, 134K)

while russian occupation wasn't perfect, it was certainly better than being genocided by nazi soldiers.

Quiet frankly, Soviet Union wasn't allied with Poland, and their relations were not the best, SU was under no obligation to protect the Polish state

Why the fuck I'd started reading it with a Big Smoke's voice in mu head

cringe butthurt belt terrorist sympathizer
based volga german

You tell him, Anton!

thats correct, after my family was forced to leave my country because of communist persecution my family donated hefty funds to the Taliban via CIA....and just WTF you gonna do about it? kaccap terrorist.

Attached: 0003.jpg (250x386, 31K)

USSR had a non-aggression pact with Poland, signed in 1932.

fake news

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact

while this is technically true, in practical terms, Soviet Union had the choice between either leaving Poland completely to Hitler and having his soldiers right at their doorstep, or participate in the occupation of Poland and keep at lest some buffer zone.

very soy post

haha fuck you and your meme words, dumb bolshevik motherfucker

>Because those were Belarusian/Ukrainian/Lithuanian lands.
Yeah, to an extent. If you look at divisions within the PLC, then those lands belonged to its respective successor states Lithuania and Belarus. That required you to acknowledge medieval borders without regard for ethnic divisions though. Hrodna and Vilnius could have stayed in Poland on the basis of ethnic lines, Lviv not because it was in a majority-Ukrainian region. So the question is, do medieval borders decide what is rightful land or does the ethnicity of its inhabitants?

If it's medieval borders, then
this is wrong, since Gdańsk was a part of the Crown of Poland for most of its existance, it wasn't even a part of ducal Prussia, which held cities like Konigsberg. Poznań of course was core Polish land too, and retained a majority Polish population, yet Hitler also layed claim to it, although he was willing to somewhat compromise on that.

So you can't have it both. One side attacking Poland will say "the east never belonged to Poland, it was rightfully Lithuanian/whatever", then the other side will say "the west didn't belong to Poland either, it was majority German!". People always find some way to justify that invasion, not caring about the fact that they contradict their own logic in the process.

Attached: 1557309486691.jpg (2672x2956, 721K)

In practical terms, had Soviet Union not signed Ribbentrop-Molotov treaty, German invasion probably wouldn't happen at all.

Hitler wouldn't risk war on two fronts if he wasn't sure that Soviets wouldn't back Poland, and that quick attack from two sides will stop France and Britain from interference (which happened, exactly as he predicted).

>Ukrainians fought alongside Poles in 1920 to reclaim them.
*some Ukrainians, led by cuck and traitor Petliura
Plenty fought against you, even those not on commie side. And of course big chunk of Ukrainians fought for bolsheviks.

i'd say you're a cancer on this planet

I'd say you should get your throat slit by a Chechyan

Attached: Amir Khattab.jpg (256x192, 6K)

punishment for the polish death camps

Attached: 1536665068733.png (379x364, 57K)

Why would Soviet Union back Poland?
The relations between the countries were neutral at best, plus, SU was invaded by Poland not so far ago, and Poland participated together with Hitler in the occupation of Czechoslovakia.
From the point of view of Soviet Union, Poland was not a reliable ally, especially considering that the destruction of Russia was a long-term political goal of polish elites (Prometheism)

By 1920, there were either free Ukrainians fighting alongside Petlura against Bolsheviks or cucked Ukrainians fighting for Bolsheviks who denied your nationality.

There was no third party.

>Why would Soviet Union back Poland?
All we asked for was not getting backstabbed, according to 1932 non-aggression treaty.

But yeah, helping Hitler to conquer half of Europe and getting Barbarossa worked out so great for Russia. Hadn't it been for America joining the war and Lend-Lease, all of them would end up in gas chambers.