I fucking hate Korea so fucking much

While we can blame other countries for their lack of material wealth, Korea possesses every economic success it needs but still its people are just a conglomerate of soulless, materialistic, vapid and shallow people. God, at least the japanese and other asian nations have contributed something to the World and done something while Korea is just a depressing materialistic soulless honey-mind nation. Just so you have an idea, Korea was voted the most depressed OECD nation in the World. Seriously, fuck Korea.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1200x800, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rR2yuCjxRs
youtube.com/watch?v=M8OUYcMcRZE
youtube.com/watch?v=LyPzt5BhIEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7hYUNHAUM
webtoons.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
news.abs-cbn.com/business/0
bbc.com/news/world-asia-43497017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis
statista.com/statistics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought you were going to leave you vapid tripfag

>I thought you were going to leave you vapid tripfag
When did I ever say that?

Attached: EROS.jpg (488x840, 186K)

i don't like to judge others cunts (just look at my flag) but idk men a hate countries like that, thats why when people try to say that the WEST is dead i have to punch the guy

on Jow Forums faggot. Stay there

Attached: bighomie.png (478x456, 407K)

>but idk men a hate countries like that
What do you mean?

and from what i heard japan is better but is the same materialistic, two faces garbage

based and mother nature amazonpilled

Japan is shit but at least has history, literature and culture. Too bad the economy forces almost everyone to become soulless corporate shills.

Attached: sirin-and-alkonost-the-birds-of-joy-and-sorrow-1896.jpg (2382x1351, 985K)

its like when you don't know the country you think thats heaven in earth like a lot people think of japan, but live there is totally different, i would rather live anywhere but asia.

But they can do good rip-off of Japanese stuff.
With shitty endings.
youtube.com/watch?v=7rR2yuCjxRs

another day, another ja- oh wait

but dont get me wrong i respect a lot of this two countries (korea,china) but they are far from the quality of life (and people). we have in the west.

Asia fucking sucks balls. Everywhere in this World is shit. Brazil is shit, Latin America is shit, Africa is shit, North Africa is shit, the Middle East is shit, all of Asia is shit, we only have some parts of Europe that are good and some of the US. The First World is getting shittier every day that passes, and the countries that are improving like China are complete materialistic soulless shitholes. I'm fucking pissed. I hate the World, sieg heil or something idk.

You barely speak english correctly. You shouldn't be posting here.

Attached: Heinrich Vogeler.jpg (401x500, 37K)

if american said like that, i would have accepted it

but mutt monkey point out korean l?

how fucking dare mutt monkey
i will smash your head your head with my baseball bat

LOOK DOWN SOUTH AMERICAN MONKEY @!

At least they have cute boys.

Attached: 1553471016025.png (900x1200, 1.21M)

because i did preferred to learn german and french instead english, because every piece of shit in this shithole thinks they are fluent ...

cmon you get used to it, been cucked by everyone that gets in your land

I hate South Korea too ;_; why can't we make anime like Japanese do?! No doubt this country is soulless. /s

>seething this hard
keep crying, korean. Learn how to read and write in english properly before coming here next time. Your english sucks. Even I speak it better than you even though you study 12 hours a day kek.

Attached: 6aa51e284a843048c829cbb94bc066fc.jpg (640x633, 87K)

I really don't get what you're saying. Write in portuguese instead, you'll be understood better that way.

South Korea is soulless, but I can relate to South Koreans on a personal level. I'm not racist or anything, I just think that their country is soulless, and specially the women. But some south korean guys are cool.

Attached: 1491559503323s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M8OUYcMcRZE india best shithole>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh no no no no no no no

SCREECH*

Attached: koreans trying to be pretty.png (1560x1168, 1.9M)

>can't find any logical facts
>start to point out english
>but he is a mutt monkey

shut up, gook. You can't even talk properly. Give a good argument in plain english if you want to be taken seriously, you fucking gook.

Attached: korean woman or plastic doll.png (1423x920, 1.06M)

fuck off nigger i don't talk with monkey
go get your job selling drugs in your country
LMAO ~

im just saying that almost every br thinks they are fluent in english. i never write (never) just conversation thats how i could learn 4 languages, if you consider just people who can write well in english fluent it'll be funny to see that haha

Ahhhh sorry
country(x)
Shithole(o)
~!

How big is the manhwa industry? I only know about male Tomoko and that screamer comic about the girl and the ghost.

Attached: 2f9d3f2fa074689e79795b4a86bb2c27.jpg (800x1200, 82K)

I didn't know the r9kfag was Brazilian.

I'm white and european. Keep seething. You can't even speak english properly hahahahah

Attached: 1558000997346.jpg (4096x3072, 1.83M)

Makes it even more pathetic considering how much times he goes on his drool about being holier then thou

Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=LyPzt5BhIEU
Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7hYUNHAUM

Koreans are based.

It's quite big AFAIK. I major Cartoon and Animation and I can tell It's big enough to sustain itself in the long term.

which state do you live here user?

bunda >

>which state do you live here user?
SP. Why?

Sadly Italian animation and cinema industries are dead under the ground.
Sometimes someone tries to do something, but, well, just desolation.

*turns on*
*kills you*
*raughs*

Attached: thiskillsthekoreanmonkey.jpg (3000x1500, 406K)

It's 52 hrs per week max you dumb monkey

>I didn't know the r9kfag was Brazilian.
Well, I am. Now you know. Where did you think I was from initially?

Attached: 023 (1).png (680x680, 221K)

japan doesn't even have its own writing. how can a country have culture when it doesn't even have its own writing

jap using proxy

I don't get it, if the manhwa industry is big then why do you want it to be more like the anime industry?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7hYUNHAUM
Somehow it looks more normal than most carnivals in Rio.

Attached: 1553405518148.png (420x531, 134K)

Shut up you fucking gook. Go work and study, your life is a machine and you're a robot anyway. You have no soul nor originality, nor any spontaneity whatsoever. You are soulless and like every single other gook you'll ever meet.

>japan doesn't even have its own writing. how can a country have culture when it doesn't even have its own writing
Neither do most western languages. We borrowed it from the fucking latins, and the latins borrowed from someone else and so on and so forth.

Attached: what the fuck is wrong with koreans.png (640x1136, 999K)

At least he isn't a namefag.

Korea has contributed more to the world than Brazil.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a namefag. You can go fuck yourself right off.

Attached: korean beauty standard 4.png (598x603, 685K)

digital comic >>>> trad comic in Korea.

>Shut up you fucking gook. Go work and study, your life is a machine and you're a robot anyway. You have no soul nor originality, nor any spontaneity whatsoever. You are soulless and like every single other gook you'll ever meet

This is what monkeys who think they're westerners actually believe

Sorry your country is a shithole

seething zhang who cannot write his own name properly

Attached: abe vs xi.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

there are many platform like this:
webtoons.com/en/

Based Spainbro.
Thank you Iniesta for coming to Japan.

Chinkanadian BTFO immediately, kek.

I was memeing

Shut up, I'm a spanish national you retard. Look here

Yup, still arab monkeys who think they're westerners

Shithole overrun by gypsies

People know nothing other than fiestas, football and unemployemnt

If you think our people are shallow, you've never really looked at yours

>arab
>gypsies
>fiestas
You really, and I mean, REALLY don't know what you're talking about. You're THAT dumb. First off, there are barely any real arabs here, these would be muslim immigrants to Europe, not Brazil. Second of all, our gypsie population is miniscule. Third, fiestas is not brazilian, it's from other parts of latin america, it has another name here. Fourth, I'm a spanish national, and I'm moving there soon. You can go suck my fat cock, you retard gook. And to end this, you can barely speak or write english properly, you shouldn't even be on this board then. Go work or study or something and become a soulless clog in the machine, gook.

Attached: korean what the actual fuck.png (595x600, 746K)

What are you talking about you dumb spic? My English is fine, maybe you're confusing me with another guy

Dumb spic wrote an entire essay to show how seething he is

Spain is a shithole (pic related), your people live like animals, your greatest contribution to humanity post-colonial era is a retail store

Criticize Korea all you want, but at least don't be a hypocrite when your shithole gets called out, you pathetic beaner

Attached: 3d1190ba648f74ae599ffb18fd6d59a916b245c1bf7199f555744b14db0173a3.jpg (468x250, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s

Attached: 86e6b76082159f39591c23bf8de7b8fa.jpg (650x488, 52K)

Korean economical achievement is meme. Korea is shit eat barbarian

About korean economy
"'Korean domestic economy "'
is already ended.
>At 2018 "South Korea's jobless rate hits highest level since the global financial crisis"
The jobs report showed the labor-intensive retail and accommodation sector, which lost 202,000 jobs in August from a year earlier, was the hardest hit.
A total 105,000 jobs were lost from manufacturing industries, the report said.
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/12/south-korea
-jobless-rate-hits-highest-level-si
nce-financial-crisis.html
>S.Korea's minimum wage hike disappoints workers, business
"We can't accept the decision by the Minimum Wage Commission," the Korea Federation of Enterprise said in a statement.
"business owners are at a crossroads where they cannot help but choose either business shutdowns or staff cuts," the association said, adding that they were facing a "miserable reality."
news.abs-cbn.com/business/0
7/15/18/skoreas-minimum-wage-hike-d
isappoints-workers-business
<
>Korean living in Japan: 855,725
>Japsense living in Korea: 53,670
So many korean is liveing in japan and a lot very fewer Japanese is in korea.
why?
>
Korean have to move to japan to find the job even a lot of prostituter in japan is korean.and have to learn Japanese.
Korean people can't earn money in korea Now. Because domestic economy of Korea got crisis right now
Also employment rate of Japanese university students graduated this spring was (98.0%).
This is the highest since the survey began in 1997 It is 30 points higher than the SK employment rate (67.7%) .
that the Korean Ministry of Education graduated in December last year

You are just a shitskin mutt ㅇㅅㅇ

Attached: 41B86175-9873-4D9C-AE69-05F05C99F7AF.jpg (634x738, 112K)

>But Korean Samsung is bigger than all shitty nip electronic companies combined.
<
>And japan has three times bigger economy than Korea do know know this meanings?
<
Korean economy entirely dependent on exports and the export industry. the 8 big companies make up something like that 80% of their entire GDP, which explains why so many of them lives miserable lives and kills themselves if they fail their exams, because they don't have a well developed diverse economy, if you don't get a job in one of those big export companies, you have bleak future.
<
And worst things is those business of korean run by that 8 big companies which is 80% of korean GDP is replacing and loseing by chinese business every year.
<
Again
"'Korean domestic economy "'
is already ended.
<
bbc.com/news/world-asia-43497017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Quality of life in Korea does not very great at all for the average person too

I really, and I mean REALLY doubt this is fucking Spain. But whatever, I will not discuss this any further with you, Korean. Goodbye. Don't reply to this because I won't read it.

Attached: korean beauty standard 5.png (2048x2048, 3.94M)

why so angry?

A lot of korean is thinking korea surprassed western europ already.
And thinking korea is extremely rich country.
Let’s see if it’s true or not.
>those are the only real statistic number we can see.
<
GDP, GDP per capita, Exporting rate ,average wage ranking and minimum wage per hour is only the truth.
HDI or PPP or such are fucking memes and gooks could feel good only by those meme number
<
1:

<
List of coutries by average wage 2017
t_of_countries_by_average_wage
<
Sweden 42,393
Japan 40,863
New Zealand 40,043
Spain 38,507
Italy 36,658
South Korea 35,191
Israel 35,067
Slovenia 34,933 26,713
<
>2:GDP per capita. 2017
t_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per

_capita
<

<
United Kingdom
Japan
United Arab Emirates
Italy
Bahamas
Puerto Rico
South Korea
Spain
<
3:
GDP ranking
Japan is third biggest GDP japan alone.
Korea is 11th place. 7 stage smaller economy than japan. And japan has 3 times bigger GDP than Korea.
<
4:
Exporting rate
japan is one of the highest nations exporting prodact next to Germany.
And offcouse far higher exporting rate more than korea.
<
5:
minimum wage per hour 2018
<
Japan
Tokyo 8.81 us doller
Osaka 8.36 us doller
And
Korea
Seoul 7.03us doller.
<
But slicely higher than Okinawa 6.60 us doller(poorest place of japan).
<
And this is the reason korean is keep on saying they surpassed japan at minimum wage per hour
<
statista.com/statistics
/641616/south-korea-minimum-wage/
<
korea has higher suicide rate than japan.
<
Korea has lower birthrate than japan.

Of course you will read it, you seething gypsy subhuman

Attached: 16198425_304.jpg (940x529, 128K)

Because gookorean is endless beggar to japan.
Why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day?
Here is the summary of the all the money japan has paid to korea until now.
<
>""Because ton of monies are involving in this issue.""
<
>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
<
>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.
<
>This is the summary of the all the money japan has paid to korea until now
<
>1965 in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty , japan paid The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] to south korea.The total amount of 800 million dollars is 2.3 times the Korean national budget at the time.
<
>And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
aty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japa
n_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
<
>Also at that time , Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japanese tax was【60 trillion yen】.
<
and 1994
The Asian Women's Fund
"$40million" was provided by the Government of Japan.
and "$5million"was donated by the people of Japan.
<
And 2015 ,
the Japan-korea agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."

it's our advanced AI bot

Attached: 8-4-NTU2MjkzNWY2YzU3NTcyNDRkZjc4MGEzM2ZjZjFhZTIucG5n.png (502x341, 194K)

he still didn't learn how to use "" in Jow Forums, fix it please

Go back to Pyongyang.

5ch must be awful with tons of mentally ill spammers.

>japan is one of the highest nations exporting prodact next to Germany.
And offcouse far higher exporting rate more than korea.

Learn what rate means you dumb jjokbari.

Germany: 1,401,000
Japan: 683,300
South Korea: 577,400

Exports per capita:
Germany: 17500 USD per capita
South Korea: 11500 USD per capita
Japan: 5500 USD per capita

South Korea far surpassed Japan in exporting rate and Japan is far behind Germany in total exports and only barely higher than South Korea despite 2.5 times higher population

No need to go that far. Just go to /qa/.

Also for median disposable income:
Japan is almost 2000 dollars behind Korea and almost as low as Slovenia despite higher GDP per capita due to employees not getting paid the amount they actually work as well as higher taxes

Attached: dispincome2.png (693x1254, 304K)

Based Thread my brazilian brother