Americans are sure stupid af...

americans are sure stupid af, we thirdworlders love huawei because our salaries are shit and huawei phones pretty good for the price, now they are taking away that from us and forcing us to buy overpriced garbage. that shit is triggering anti US anti us sentiments in latam, africa and asia since they are fucking with our already shitty incomes, I don't like the china but amerikeks are digging their own grave, I miss nokia.

Attached: main-qimg-8aab49b39bb35c39ef96d72012700d7f.png (624x609, 285K)

Yeah no shit. The third world at this point relies on China more than on the US.
China knows this too and as soon as the US manages to alienate a country somewhere on the globe through Trump his sperging they sweep in and take it all.

Don't worry about it, bro.

>Alphabet Inc’s Google said Tuesday that it plans to work with China’s Huawei over the next 90 days, shortly after the U.S. temporarily eased some trade restrictions on the world’s second-largest smartphone maker.

take their wealth
rape their women
burn down their country

>projections based on current growth
I don't see china doubling it's economy twice in the next 30 years desu. They're going through rapid industrialization right now which is amazing for the economy

you are safe because no one hates europe

>Poor cunts are whinging they're being """""forced""""" to buy the newest, top of the line $1000 phone with 5G capable networking, a 420GHz processor and a 69MP ultra telescopic camera

Just dont buy the newest shit if you cant afford it, what are you fucken retarded

How are 'we' safe from anything? The effects of whatever fallout the US and China are going to have will be felt all over the globe.

Because probably third worlders want to have luxury they could never afford before that. It's easy to tell people to not buy something if you live in Australia, the richest country in the world, where people have 4 of everything.
Chink stuff for most people means the difference between being able to afford it or not.

Why does the US always preach about free market but then bans foreign companies (Huawei, ZTE) , subsidies their own companies (Boeing) and bully foreign companies out of their own market by having them pay huge fines (Bayer, VW)? Literally the worlds biggest hypocrites.

The US has never been a free market economy.

Like anyone else they protect their own market, just in a somewhat schizoid way.

you are safe from us thirdies sperging out in 50 years.

after a few years, our phones will go outdated and then we well be forced to buy overpriced shit, we take care of our phones since they tend to cost a lot of our salaries.

If Ron Paul was president, he would have dropped all trade protections.

As soon as Ron Paul would be in power he'd receive some important phone calls and suddenly understand the need to protect certain aspects of the US market.

wheres the EU?
we will be a political union by 2050

>well be forced
huh...

Nope, he's a dyed in a wool Misesian/Rothbardian.

we don't want luxury, what we want are decent phones because the current world demands to be connected all the times.
I mean, what if you were poor and you had to attend college and every class required using laptops as a rule, then you have to keep up if you want a chance to have a better life.
the rich put standars and we are forced to keep with them or the we get condemned to live like shit forever.

Any ranking where Sweden isn't in the top 3, let alone not even included is a literal meme list.

That's what I meant. When an Aussie says 'don't buy a new phone lol' he means he still has an iPhone 8. For some people their last phone ran Android 4

>It's easy to tell people to not buy something if you live in Australia, the richest country in the world, where people have 4 of everything.

I know barely any people who even own the newest of any brand of phone, everyones running a few gens back, I only met someone, the first ever person who owns the iPhone X like a week ago.

>after a few years, our phones will go outdated and then we well be forced to buy overpriced shit, we take care of our phones since they tend to cost a lot of our salaries.
It's quite literally like that here, the newest phone for any brand is stupid expensive, the Galaxy S10+ is currently $1850 AUD. The iPhone XS max caps in at over $2050 AUD. Even Huawei is trying to pry in on the high tier game with a $1600 P30.

Even when it comes to cheap tier, throwaway phones Huawei still arent even the best option when it comes to going against oppo, nokia, samsung or LG.

Holy moly, according to those estimates, Indonesia's GDP will triple between 2030 and 2050.

Yeah it's massively flawed. It says Turkey will grow too which hasn't happened for over a decade now.

yeah, this shit feels like, imagine being poor and walking home everyday to save money and then have a nice meal once a month, then some rich faggot breaks in and then spits in your food because the sees used to grow the ingredients aren't monsanto.

I can't imagine how mad are people in asia and africa.

yeah but doesnt change the fact that the thirld world inevitably will become more economicaly relevant.

yeah, but aussies are rich

Do you have to put aside multiple months wages for 1 phone?

I didn't even see it. They expect Indonesia to overtake fucking Germany and Japan lmao

>he doesn't exclusively communicate through morse code using a flare gun
LOL!

Attached: girls_laughing.jpg (398x241, 29K)

>yeah, but aussies are rich
We're not really. wages havent really grown since 1998, underemployment is becoming a serious problem for anyone younger than 30, more people are working two jobs just to not be homeless and utilities and rent is getting more and more expensive.

Probably more than multiple months unless you're a zoomer who still lives with their parents. On my current wage and work rate, it would take me well over 2 months of just straight saving, not even spending money on rent or food to afford a Galaxy S10+

Yeah nah, a friend of mine got back from Australia working below minimum wage and still had shitloads of money left to buy whatever he felt like.

It's not that far fetched. It already has a massive population and if you input some high population growth for the next 30 yrs...

Plus it's strategically situated between the shipping lanes connecting the Pacific with the Indian and the South China Sea with Australia. Basically at the core of the largest commercial zone in the world.

I don't want to be rude but your country doesn't really have problems, just """"problems"""", the only thing you can complain about is having to pay millions for a house, but your country is still rich af

you firsties have it so good

Because that company has the power to disable our nation in the advent of conflict. It doesn’t help they’re controlled by the Chinese Government. We’re not as dumb as Europe to happily hand over such a vital aspect of our national security to a borderline hostile entity.

It depends, I've worked in industries that hire a lot of outsourced backpackers, particularly European, and most of them get employment in agreement with the place their staying, so they essentially pay nothing for board/rent, get travel cars sorted out by their hostel and work 50 hour weeks. If you're okay with being slaved, that makes you a lot of money, normal Australians dont get the chance, as I said, full time work in this country is dying, and everything is getting more expensive.

>Because that company has the power to disable our nation in the advent of conflict.
retard, the chinks are the least likely nation to attack you, they are a merchant race so they know that a war will ruin their markets, they are the least likely nation to start a war with the east and the US, they rather fuck with russia over the US

based

Attached: 1556377072909.jpg (900x900, 47K)

what's your field?

US idea of the free market means free path for US corporations, not free path for foreign corporations in the US.

>2050
>Poland not a superpower
Fake stats

I don't know why people associate Americans with the free market. I hear pretty much nobody in America preaching about free markets day to day. This economist wrote a book about how Americans and people in general have systematic psychological biases against markets and foreigners.

Attached: The_Myth_of_the_Rational_Voter.jpg (258x387, 25K)

your country does a lot of shit in the name of """"""""freeeeee markeeett""""""""""

>India superpower

ukraine supercute!

Attached: 1555882687788.png (500x381, 282K)

>2030
>2050
Who cares? Manufacturing will all be automated by then and China won't have any advantage over America on price.

You will buy our products, Pablo.