Why does this board support countries and leaders that take away their democratic rights?

why does this board support countries and leaders that take away their democratic rights?

self hating?

Attached: deeb guestionings.png (599x474, 58K)

Because people want change and the grass is always greener on the other side.

sure, but the grass covers a well marked sink hole

Why don't you fuck off to Jow Forums faggot?
We support China because China is good, USA is evil.
China will save the world.
USA will perish.

Autistic contrarians

>DEMOCRACY GOOD

Attached: 1557940142846.png (1330x1607, 47K)

The Finns were so badass in history, why are their descendants so pitiful?

Shut the fuck up, mutt

we always hated empires

the righteous blood of the Swede is slowly leaving them

t. nation that topples democracies and installs subservient dictatorships

Hahhahahah,
keep seething fat mutt.

We support our Chinese brothers 100%.
We support our arab brothers 100%.
We support our african brothers 100%.
We support our latin brothers 100%.

You will lose.

this isn't the 1960s dumbass

Democracy fuck sucks.

>Politics under democracy consists almost wholly of the discovery, chase, and scotching of bugaboos. The statesman becomes, in the last analysis, a mere witch-hunter, a glorified smeller and snooper, eternally chanting "Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum!" It has been so in the United States since the earliest days. The whole history of the country has been a history of melodramatic pursuits of horrendous monsters, most of them imaginary: the red-coats, the Hessians, the monocrats, again the red-coats, the Bank, the Catholics, Simon Legree, the Slave Power, Jeff Davis, Mormonism, Wall Street, the rum demon, John Bull, the hell hounds of plutocracy, the trusts, General Weyler, Pancho Villa, German spies, hyphenates, the Kaiser, Bolshevism. The list might be lengthened indefinitely; a complete chronicle of the Republic could be written in terms of it, and without omitting a single important episode. - HL Mencken

Attached: h-l-menckens-quotes-1.jpg (960x407, 122K)

*fucking sucks

What changed is that the world is less trusting of the Great Satan, perfidious America

kiss my ass you distracting faggot

But never could avoid them, huh?Right lol

>democratic rights
imagine being such a disillusioned american. Democracies is probably the worst thing ever made.

do you like the ability to give your input on public measures that affect you, with the agency to change them?

I don't like being subject to the whims of the retarded mob.

instead you want to be told what to do by a retard that never has to care what you personally think

CRINGE

Imagine shitting on a system that allows you to shit on it and then praise a system that would imprison you for saying anything at all.

cringe

People criticize China all the time, especially expats. Youtubers are making a career out of it.

you don't actually believe there isn't reprisal do you?

Attached: all quiet.jpg (1053x795, 87K)

Westerns Youtubers have been doing it for years.

yes, and they are not immune

So because a system is complete dogshit BUT allows you to say it, said system becomes good?

if your system is less than adequate you have to look to your people rather than the equitable distribution of power that has served us so well for the answer

I support everything that americans hate or are afraid of(Like China in this moment)

>CRÄ°NGE

Attached: 1556108117917.jpg (938x974, 58K)

your thin air isn't good for the brain, friend :^)

Don't reply to me, spic.

I don't vote. I don't care about my "democratic rights".

were you talking to yourself? seek help!

never fear, you can apply today for a helper that will show you how to vote in the booth, courtesy of the "democratic" party

Attached: mencken3.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>democratic rights
What fucking democratic rights? Boomers control our election system and our politicians make policy based on what their corporate mates suggest. What fucking democracy does my country have that another country could take away?

you just sound complacent

>mfw the dumb spic keeps replying to me

Attached: 1558415751779.jpg (505x631, 27K)

again, are you talking to yourself?

Your country has is still in the process of kingmaking to this day. What the fuck do you think they have been trying to do in Venezuela?

They believe that the dictator will care about anything other than enriching and securing his posistion.

support an elected body over a man that overturned elections

what else you dumbfuck, do you even pay attention to world events?

No, you fucking idiot, I'm describing the reality of the political system in my country. There is quite literally nothing young voters can do. The last time someone was in power who wanted to make serious positive change, your government CIA had him removed. You don't fucking understand just how much of a joke the illusion of democracy is in my country.

>he doesn't stop

Attached: 1557016633153.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

what was your country? it sure wasn't Australia

>why does this board support countries and leaders that take away their democratic rights?
Except for Iceland and Switzerland, that's all the countries of the world, lad.

the voice in your head? you should talk to someone about that. a lower altitude may heko

Sorry, the brainwashing agenda is to make people believe they have the power to decide, thus logically making their brain think that democracy is the best option due to free will.
You can't find the brainwashing agenda, even though your country is pretty much communism.

Maybe I should try to comunicate in his language. No me respondas spic gringordo

Attached: 1556964839083.jpg (561x889, 88K)

>brainwashing agenda
Here we have influences but not an.absolute ruler.

oh no, you're babbling now, are you having a stroke? what's the emergency number in your country?

You have been awarded 10 grains of rice. Remember to print all your posts and leave them at Mr Dong Wang's office at the end of the month

Is it possible to be so bluepilled?

Man, I could teach my pets how to sit, how to crawl and how to shut the fuck up but I can't make this little spic here to not replying to me

Attached: 1556930282037.jpg (487x487, 47K)

There's always an idea to doctrine in every country, be it China bad, communism bad, pedophilia bad (Universal), prostitution bad, dissent towards government bad etc...

Fuck electoralism

man, you really need to stop engaging with photo-illusions if your condition is going to improve.

Well I don't support America. It's a corporate oligarchy masquerading as a democracy.

Literally dumber than an animal, how sad

Attached: 1556770624217.jpg (359x359, 30K)

I wouldn't say that, your mother tells me you're quite clever, believe in yourself!

I need the experience of one animal trainer here

Attached: 1555805130124.png (462x299, 54K)

I'm sorry, but this isn't a case for an animal trainer. This person needs to go to a mental health hospital

I see.

That's what I've told him, but you can see how effective that's been.