They had a good run being the worlds biggest superpower for 100 years (1918-2019) but the 2020s belong to China

They had a good run being the worlds biggest superpower for 100 years (1918-2019) but the 2020s belong to China

Attached: usa.png (1235x650, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087726878981582849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you even care? You get tramped underfoot either way?

A good run? They only became a super power because they sat on their asses through most of ww2 and never had a bomb dropped on them. Then they proceeded to lose every single war they started while racking up trillions in debt for the military industrial complex. It's an embarrassing history really.

Imagine being this butthurt

How, exactly will China challenge US primacy. Be specific, do not meme.

Things were better before we were given this role, I want to be irrelevant more than anything

It won’t at best it could use the global influence it’s developing to become a stronger regional power in Asia

Why the fuck everybody acts like USA will be irrelevant once China becomes the biggest economy?

Jow Forums is full of brainlets

Posted this a million times, they're just a corrupt cop, China will be infinitely worse for the world. Inb4 angry leaf and aussie flags

Memes

USA was super successful even before world wars, at least when it comes to economy
read Lenin
he said that first Russia should get on Europe level
and only then, maybe it could be possible that it could ascent to America tier
(we didn't)
and these faggots didn't even had any colonies
Americans are subhumans but they are successful subhumans

wow a serious post on Jow Forums

>lose
you mean stopped occupying? we destroyed Iraq and overthrew Sadaam in a few weeks, the rest of the time was spent occupying them. Will we have lost WW2 when we inevitably end our occupation of Germany?

Based leaf

lmao, more like 1945 - 2016

competition is good for America, so I welcome China's rise. Americans need a solid opponent, not something vague like the threat of lone wolf radicals.

We will attain greatness once again standing against the Red Menace

Stomping random middle eastern nations is a waste of our might and a drain on our spirit. It's time to go head to head once again with the Red Menace

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1239x658, 202K)

>have a vastly superior nuclear stockpile and Triad

>have 11 commissioned aircraft carriers with 4,000 manned aircraft in service compared to China's 1 non-combat ready carrier and 700 aircraft.

>such superior tonnage and force projection compared to China it is actually kind of ludicrous

>2020s belong to China

Welp, can't wait until we are irrelevant and cool China is waaaay stronger. Yup. Gonna be great.

It actually would be kind of funny to see all the banter heat off us though.

Imagine unironically liking China.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>1918
In reality not even 100 years at top.. We're a fucking tiny island and even we managed to get to the big 100. Come on lads.

Attached: Snookerboi.webm (1138x774, 676K)

y-you're a subhuman t-too! *blushes*

I mean the ussr was the seccond largest economy after getting rekt by the biggest inavsion ever i dont think the mutts could ever do that

I'd prefer if we had little to no military and lower taxes desu

Imagine liking the US

I can imagine

Only americans like the US

DAS (that is) RITE (correct)

Just so you know Big Lizzie is based and better than anything the Chinks will be able to do in 20 years at least.

Also Chink submarines are fucking joke.

That's all that matters

Because everyone loves China more than they love us

>most
The vaunted leaf education doesn't include basic arithmetic?

USA is being propped up by the rest of the west.

thanks for holding me up. hope your knees are ok

Underrated post

My knees are good but my jaw is kinda aching.

That's not true. Brits and Canadians like us.

If you ignore the whole thing about becoming the largest economy in the 1880's, humiliating Spain, and holding the UK in debt then sure

>implying
Success makes us weak and complacent, a severe military buttfucking (on the homefront) would unite us like the world has never seen

Are you fuckers being serious about this? Cause I thought it was just shitposting at first but now I'm starting to think that you're all unironically delusional.

what does this mean? have you been sucking me off without my knowledge? I can't see my penis and diabetes robbed me of the nerve endings down there

a lil

tfw live here as a young man in his 20s and im unsure of how this country will fare when im old as fuck

China has been the biggest economy for at least several years

Why not just cooperate?

KILL YOURSELF, YOU INSECT. You literally shill for China in every thread about them or the US.

The US was estimated to be the 3rd largest economy in 1880, 2nd largest in 1890.

>cooperate
what does this mean

Attached: 1555641228376.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

We should avoid a cold war and cooperate with the Chinese on what's truly important like climate change, but we should no doubt keep an eye on them.

India superpower 2020

Attached: IndianBVLL.webm (720x405, 2.94M)

bud, I've seen enough gifs and videos of what its like to live in china to know that for all our faults as an empire, it could be way worse.

chinks will never be successful as ameriblobs, ever.

I guess my point is that the US was already a great power well before both world wars

can't wait for the day when India's elite Shiva division plants the Indian flag on top of the Forbidden City in Beijing

Attached: 1554621353918.png (1564x1064, 2.04M)

Just intertwine your economies like we did with the EU.

based ally. soon all chinese womens would look like pic related

Attached: Chinese_People_With_Soul.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087726878981582849
Trump doesn't think that way.

Soviet Union was better.
America was just lucky that most of the world was capitalist

Incredibly based

>seminal tax
I lost it there

Is India mad that we give weapons to Pakistan? We give them weapons to control their terrorists, but I understand if India thinks we're giving them weapons to arm them against India

Thing is 1/5 of China or so is still 3rd world

1/5? Try 3/5s. East coast and show off cities are not the reality of most of the country, although those are still polluted.

Have you ever been to china, you mutt? At least 70% of the population is still dirt poor, and peasant farmers and literal wage slaves are by far the largest category of people, and even africans live better than many of them. The only reason that china can match the US in economic power is that there are four of them for every american.

>Soviet Union was better
Until you wanted to eat food or write a satirical play about the government.

I wish he was an insect and not a white communist who lives in Iberia and used to post with the Spanish flag.

LOLno. I've been over there before and outside tourist zones, much the greater part of China is totally impoverished, filthy, and looks like Subsaharan Africa. The best part of all is that there isn't a single China shill on Jow Forums that can even post under a Chinese flag, they have to use the flags of other cunts.

*AHEM*
There can only be 1(one) superpower post 2020

Attached: images.png (408x408, 4K)

The US has been a superpower since at least the 1890s, we weren't really active in geopolitics yet at that time.

Thanks for the apache.

>and these faggots didn't even had any colonies
The Philippines (sort of).

>Let famine meme
Go back to Red.dit
>write a satirical play about the government.
Have you ever read about McCarthy?

What happened then was that Khrushchev was brainlet enough to set an explicit target date for when the Soviet economy would surpass the US, which of course became a source of ridicule when it did come.

Did anyone ever get sent to a labor camp or shot because of what Joe McCarthy did?

>and these faggots didn't even had any colonies
This was actually one of the reasons they were so successful. Colonies were a huge drain in any nation's treasury.

>Have you ever read about McCarthy?
Have you? None of his victims were sent to forced labor or became unpersons, and he ended up disgraced.

It didn't happened in the USSR either.
At last no after the war

Since the Stalin era went eight years after the war, yes it very much did happen. Mass terror and executions ended with his death but obviously they were still putting people in labor camps and mental hospitals for criticizing the government well into the 80s.

>Colonies were a huge drain in any nation's treasury
U.K became so rich literally because of their colonies especially because of India.

bud, at the time the communist parties abroad generally were arms of the Soviet government. It wasn't until the invasion of Czechoslovakia that all the communist parties in the west started distancing themselves from the Soviet Union.

>It wasn't until the invasion of Czechoslovakia that all the communist parties in the west started distancing themselves from the Soviet Union
Earlier than that. Try 1956, the year of the Hungarian revolt and Khrushchev's denunciation of Stalin.

I would say 1956 is when it started but 1968 was the final straw.

By the 60s, many communists around the world looked to China (also Cuba somewhat) as the leaders of world revolution rather than Moscow, although they still gladly milked money and weapons from the latter.

> 2020s belong to China
huh?

Attached: D24444D5-74EA-4578-A1B7-1163EE6BAFEA.png (1280x853, 34K)

That was our fault, really because Eisenhower didn't intervene in Hungary. The Soviets weren't going to do anything to stop us--for the longest time, they were scared and confused and were dead-certain that NATO forces would occupy Hungary. That we didn't in the end was bewildering to them and they invaded only when they were absolutely sure nothing would happen.

depends on the particular country's party. Communist Party USA actually supported the Warsaw pact invasion of Czechoslovakia.

The CPUSA was a joke anyway since its leader Gus Hall was an extreme Sovietboo to the point where even many communists found him nauseating.

DIE AMERIGOBLO
United Statesians are the opposite of free, opposite of life. Amerigoblos are monsters which destroy civilizations. They ruined Mexico, they ruined Europe, they ruined all of Americas, they need to be killed for peace to be restored. KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS, CHINA WILL BRING PROSPERITY TO ALL

Attached: average_amerigoblo.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Based

Attached: 1556814343008.jpg (300x419, 24K)

Big words from the petting zoo of the world

b a s e d