What's better in your opinion, Jow Forums, living rich on a 3rd world country...

What's better in your opinion, Jow Forums, living rich on a 3rd world country, or living middle to lower middle class on a 1st world country?

Because living in the 1st world country is living life in easy mode, being middle class in the 1st world and rich in the 3rd world is incomparable. Obviously the former is better.

Attached: 1547374675523.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

being rich in a 3rd world country is the perfect life because you can get away with almost anything.

Until you get shot and robbed yourself

Being a f*rstoid is extremely dishonorable and pathetic

It's every dream of people to live in a Brave World-esque country, where every need is given to you while you remain naive and ignorant of the suffering of third worlders like us. They should be happy they won in the lottery of life.

Not everyone did.

Attached: 1545407302997.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

If I were rich I would move to a third world country.

The same thread again by the filipino

You can have all the shekels and connections by being rich in a third world country...until you travel abroad and you're given hurdles because your passport is dogshit and you're still a third worlder to the rest of the world.

Meanwhile first world trash can come and go as they please and with some personal effort, live like kings in third world countries.

don't know how it is in flipland but here the rich can afford proper security so they don't get robbed. Even if they do get robbed, it's not a big deal because they're rich.

How many times will you make this thread?

You have a problem with that, brazilian user?

If I were rich I wouldn't keave the first world, at all.
If I were middle class, I would leave the first world to live like a rich man in the third world, while having the privilege to have enjoyed the 1st world.

They also do here, but even security isn't enough without proper police helping you. Sad!

Until you like it. Do you like it?

Attached: 1552567595049.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Okay, I like. Now don't make this thread again in the future. :)

Based flip kaguya poster

You aren't truthful about it, so no.

I agree.
As a third worlder I have been denied visa many times. While firstoids could easily enter 3rd world countries almost visa free.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1540390512531.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Middle class in 1st world country.
Peaceful, Calm and quiet life is all I ever asked for.

Right now niggers on the room next to me are partying and they are extremely noisy and loud and probably continue for another 2h.
Cant focus on anything also cant sleep neither.
What a bunch of savages

In real 1st world country people will likely to behave better.

I agree Vietnam user, that's what happens when people are less educated and the police force is corrupt to the bone. People are free do to what they want! It just leads to suffering all day

>3rd world
Argentina tier or Haiti tier?

Is Argentina even 3rd world?
More like Haiti to Indonesia tier.

>living middle to lower middle class on a 1st world country?
Middle class is disappearing.
Middle class people's life is becoming more and more differcult in 1st world country nowadays.

So I will choose to live rich on a 3rd world country then Immigrate to 1st world country.

Just like those chinese in Canada.

Attached: 156165456156.jpg (600x337, 53K)

Growing up rich on a 3rd world country would still give you the problems of a 3rd world country like high crime, low employment, violence and lack of peace, corruption, poor infrastructure, trash and pollution everywhere, frequent water and power outages, etc, so it is still, to some extent, harder than a middle class man in the 1st world.

Stupid weeb firstoid Chi(n)kaposter.

Attached: 1540877975475.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

???
Rich third worlders are richer than non rich 1st worlders

Definitely being rich in a third world, no question. I don't even hate my island.

There are some things that can't be bought with individual wealth, firstoid

You can easily move away from all third world problems as long as you're rich. Seriously, rich people live in their own dedicated neighborhood, why else do you think there'd be rich first worlders moving to third world countries?

Like, how rich though. Middle class income in some countries can be considered as rich if you go to third world countries.

Why don't you work for some money so you can leave the Philippines
all you talk about is first world countries
You're welcome here anytime if you want to come

I've already suffered through it, through childhood and adulthood and whatnot. no need to leave now.

Attached: 1540189801593.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

rich 3rd world any goddamn day

How the fuck do you get shot and robbed?
1. It's not the US
2. If you're rich, you'd have a car and some security guards to move around, Id you're rich there isn't many reasons to go out either.

There's no middle class in poor country just worker and rich

Security guards don't stop criminals from robbing you
also it's not just the us that has illegal guns everywhere