Lol

Lol

Attached: EA4CE450-F1B9-4621-9730-E591C94E2A7D.png (640x1136, 516K)

>asian

Attached: 1556473363102.png (353x334, 127K)

is it fair to call poos asian just because they happen to live in asia? they don't even have what one calls "asian features", they should fuck off back to middle east

> bacon basher

Oh my god this is gold

poos refers to south asians not the middle eastern

>gold
meh. there aren't any offensive words about white people yet

why do the Br*t media always refer to pakis and friends as Asian men? Are they really this cucked in the head?

Attached: apu.jpg (820x616, 131K)

Pigs ?

you are also asian mr LEVANTINE

And proud

He is Greek

>bacon basher
what does that even mean

Yes

In what world is that Asian? Half Korean Russians are more Russian than that

Newsflash, Pakistan is in Asia.

brits refer to pakis as asian

Are you guys retarded? Where do you Pakistan is?

Here we call them arabs. If it's brown and muslim it's an arab.

>why do we refer to asians as asians
gee I dunno

It makes more sense to call them asians. As just by looking at Pakistanis you can tell that they aren't arabs.

Looks Arab to me. You know that Europe is part of Asia too, right? Do you call yourself Asian?

Or are you a seething Muslim

LOL okay we were right. Hello Abdul Pajeet Mohammed

>You know that Europe is part of Asia too, right?
What the fuck am I reading.

based france

>t, seething German enters the room

>asian

Attached: fukkin smug.jpg (459x379, 127K)

you can pretty much make the same argument about them don't looking asian, though

>people from asia don't look like asians
ok

Eurasia is made of Europe and Asia, which are on the same tectonic plate and do not have a sea between them. The word is made by adding "Eur" (from Europe) to "Asia" to make "Eurasia". Some geographers say it's all just one continent, because unlike the Americas or Africa, Europe and Asia are not divided by sea.

Mahmud you will never be North East Asian, sorry

This how it is probably in much of the world. When we say "asian" here, we mean south asians (Indians, Bengalis, Pakis, etc...).

when you say Asian 99% of people think of chinese koreans and japanese

nope
most of the world asian=east and southeast asian

>we losing them gods

so do arabs look asian to you?

>Why would a new site use Asian to describe people from Asia.

Attached: 1556077369002.gif (300x300, 1.24M)

pigs are based as fuck what are you talking about

He's an Arab or Indian and he prefers being called an Asian because they have a much better image in the western world

It's still very unclear what you're dealing with when you use a term describing an entire continent. I'm pretty sure that when Lebanese, Russian or Turkish people make it to the headlines they don't call those Asian.

Where do you people think Pakistan is situated? It is definitely Asia. It's like saying Romania isn't European because it's in the east of europe.

The thing is, British press doesn't call everyone from the Asian continent 'Asian'. Only East-Asians and Pakis after raping someone.

Not russian but middle easterners are called asians

We need more Asians to breed white women

Wait what? This is a black man to you? No, he's Asian

Attached: 1557034324393.jpg (750x868, 127K)

so the same thing that other euroniggers do, except for differeant asians? no one would be crying if this was about chinks, but that wouldnt be any less "wrong"

We also call only people from the USA Americans despite the term American can be broadly applied to all of the Americas or at the very least North-America.

Asian is used as a blanket cover for anyone from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka by almost everyone in the UK. Oriental or the individual nations for anything from East Asia.

>Eurasia is made of Europe and Asia
>Europe and Asia
>and
That text you just posted is quite literally saying that Europe and Asia form Eurasia together, not that one is part of the other, you unironical retard.

what did he mean by this

It's a matter of interpretation then I suppose.

maybe you missed the point, if so it is my bad. If he were German you would refer to him as a German man, if he was Japanese you would refer to him as a Japanese man. Moreover, when you use the term Asian man in the UK most people imagine an East Asian not a a Paki or Arab

Attached: ooop.jpg (489x444, 102K)

They're called Asians because we barely have East Asians here.

Except one is literally from the continent of Asia and the other one is descendants of African slaves

Also south Asian isn’t black

>when you use the term Asian man in the UK most people imagine an East Asian
Not over here, y'know, for the people the paper is actually targeted at.

This. Britain's prefer black and Arabs breeding their good looking women

The ugly ones are for white men

Listens here mouthbreathers.
The British Empire encompassed the globe and it determined what kind of people British dealt with.
They didn't own China, Japan or Korea, they had India and Pookistan. That's the part of Asia they gave a fuck about and those were the Asians they had immigrate to the isles.
The Eternal Yank on the other hand left the empire and imported Chinks as labour because that's who was easily available across the ocean from cali.
To the yank slant eyes became the only relevant Asians as they got relatively few poos and muslim poos.
If you think of slanteyes as the only "real" Asians, you've been brainwashed into seeing the world through the yanks eyes.

Chinese and Japanese people in the u.k are referred to as Oriental.

Sounds racist

>why do words mean different things in different places
JFs out

ITT yank semen drinkers

Only to the easily offended. That part of the world has been and still is referred to as the Orient for a while now

>Europoor education

So many triggered Muslims and other non Aryans in this thread

Real Asians will never accept you as Asian. A good buddy of mine is North Vietnamese. He has a gorgeous white girlfriend. He's fucking based and I hope he breeds her right. Asians have the highest IQ and we whites are... Well, pretty based

Retard.

>non Aryans
Pretty sure the Brit posts are from real aryans

This is roughly how we describe people here : whites, blacks, arabs, south americans, asians and indians. In no way we would call an afghan "asian".

Attached: world.jpg (4500x2234, 1.03M)

>renoitugal

You call Turks and Persians Ar*bs??

>non arabs are called arabs
this pisses off non arabs and triggers arabs
>blacktugal

Unless we know their nationality yes. If you see an afghan in the street you'd say "I saw an arab".

are central asians and azeris really called white? or it's more like you forgot about them

Indians and middle easterners look similar anyway even down to beards. turban, and your costume

Most Turks are white and would never be confused for Ar*bs

we don't wear a turban though. and we have different costumes

I wasn't sure about them, they are pretty rare.

it's a good map desu

>we don't wear a turban though.
you used to

>Most Turks are white
lol no, every turks here are brown.

we were /fa/ as fuck back then

Attached: SOUL.png (1672x1032, 1.82M)

>asian

really? in the uk the cypriots are brown but the turks are white

I really enjoyed having a 19 y/o Syrian FWB last year. She had only been with 1 other guy before me and her pussy was tight as fuck. Part of our dirty talk was me telling her how I loved stretching our her little pussy. I made it so we had to fuck at least once a week so I could keep "stretching out her little pussy" and make it the right size for me. She said me talking like that really turned her on (and she'd get wet straightaway whenever I did). She literally behaved like I owned her.
I didn't even have to take her out on dates. She would come over, I'd get high while she sucked me off and then I'd fuck her brains out.
Her brothers were all utra-macho Syrians (in the police service/bodybuilders and steroid abusers) and she told me her parents would KILL her if they knew she was having sex before marriage. The conquerors feeling I got knowing that she was betraying her entire family (who she loved dearly) just for a taste and a feel of my white cock was intoxicating. She gave up her pussy whenever I wanted it and she would have been killed by her family for doing so.
She was a SJW and seemingly anti-white. She hated "Beckies". All her friends were black or Muslim. She would often ask me (in a sad voice) if I liked or preferred white girls.

Why am I saying all this? The experience taught me that SJW ethnic women who claim to hate white boys are really just manifesting a psychological defence mechanism - they feel less attractive than white women, they feel they can't have (top tier) white men, so they call what they know or believe they can never have evil (this is basic psychology human psychology).

Ethnic girls CRAVE good quality white cock. If they feel they can't compete with blonde "Beckys" they will claim to hate white people and "whiteness" and go full SJW. But it's a coping mechanism.

If you're ripped, white and you have your shit together. These ethnic SJWs are the EASIEST girls to bed, and the most loyal once you've bedded them.

The guy on the right looks like some mad scientist.

There is a minority of them that look white but most definitely look Arab/Middle Eastern

Cypriots are genetically Middle Eastern and the Turks you get are upper class Kemalist ones AFAIK so probably Balkan mutts

They look more like that.

Attached: vendeur-et-gril-de-chiche-kebab-de-doner-istanbul-turquie-29805119.jpg (951x1300, 162K)

Even when they're darker Turks are 1000x better looking than Ar*bs

>See-through djellaba
I feel like that's kind of haram

no we call those orientals

Correct and well said. We called chink types 'oriental' until idiot chinks in yankland decided it was offensive.

He was a raghead probably.

He was "Asian"

How is it racist

ah, yes, asian, those damn christian koreans and their antics again

And using an intellectualyl dishonest denonym like Asian is fuckign retarded, that is like what 3/5ths of the world population you are lumping together, Europeans would be called Asians to if they didn't arbitrarily decide that Euope is it's own continent not just a peninsula. Middle, Easterners, Indians, Orientals? Yep they are all just asian, we totally aren't obfuscating that it's always mudslimes and pakis.
Kill yourself you dishonest mental defect.

Why not call them Middle Easterners you cucks

Doesn't Germany call north africans SsüdlandersS in an attempt to mix them with southern europeans?

Isn't it the same?
Or do Germans think of those god damned Italians and Portuguese when a "Südlander" rapes and kills a girl?

Cause Indians get really mad when you call them that

indians/pakis are not middle eastern
fool

Because Pakistan isn't in the Middle East you brainlet.

like clockwork, really makes you think:

Attached: 1920px-Middle_East_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1920x1920, 982K)

gay