Thoughts on Deutschland?

Thoughts on Deutschland?

Attached: 1554751992964.png (778x1104, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
npr.org/2019/05/10/722030218/muslims-in-moscow-say-they-lack-space-for-friday-prayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YIKES Lmao no European states should be less white than any American state

Attached: 1549475318387.jpg (960x952, 131K)

Used to be an impressive and feared power, now pretty soy

Soviets maintained white race and amerimutts didn't.

SOMEONE POST THE HAPLOGROUP IMAGE

based cousins

Attached: 1558019401151.png (1785x1006, 1.47M)

it's the percentage of people without migrant background, not the percentage of white people

Makes me want to genocide s*xons again

thats true for most of europe.

Attached: muslims.jpg (720x808, 165K)

oh, sorry

Indirectly, yes. It's more a matter that when Soviets cucked their part of Germany, they also made it into an economically depressed shithole. When the US/UK/France cucked their part of Germany, they left infrastructure intact and allowed West Germany to expand with foreign labor. Basically it became an attractive place to immigrate to, and the East didn't.

sorry for what?

doesn't russia have a massive amount of muslims? I was reading on the news about how moscow mosques are so crowded because there are only 4-5 large ones, when they really need double that

Attached: 1556850249335.jpg (480x480, 15K)

FOR BEING WRONG OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME FRENCHY I SAID I'M SORRY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OMG

Attached: download.png (233x217, 9K)

That's cause Russia conquered them, not because they conquered Russia.

Germany didn't want Turkish immigrants but the US wanted to station rockets in Turkey due to the Cuban missile crisis so to appease Turkey the US made Germany accept Turkish immigrants

Oh you know, it's fine I guess.

Attached: auf-hahn-3.png (1920x1081, 1.93M)

>Left the infrastructure intact
Lel
Yeah east germany had german culture west Germany was United states lite , you gained wealth and Lost their soul

Attached: dresden_bombed_1945_3.jpg (1600x800, 336K)

russias army is 40% durka durka

eastern germany had cuban and vietnamese guest workers.

Does that really matter? France has so many Africans because it used to dominate them.

Isn't it a conscript army? Wouldn't it follow population demographics then?

source: your ass

Cool story, Jens R.

>Basically it became an attractive place to immigrate to, and the East didn't.
East Germoid were and are racist shitheads who held their foreign workers from other Soviet satellite states or African countries penned up in shit conditions. They also sent them home once they weren't needed any longer.

>vietnamese guest workers
The only good thing about East Germany really

link to article?

Yes for example there is 3million Azeris in Russia and half of them are attending to mosque probably.

t. Mehmet
>The first guest workers were recruited from European nations. However, Turkey pressured West Germany to admit its citizens as guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, opposed such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany didn't need any more laborers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. West Germany and Turkey reached an agreement in 1961.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

viets are autistic manlets

Attached: Untitled8.png (1563x925, 1019K)

Moscow is a shithole that attracts all scum around the country. But in others you won't be able to find lots of muslims, excepting muslim regions. An average American city has much more them than an average Russian city.

They should have planned better the Unternehmen Seelöwe, now they would be heroes.

npr.org/2019/05/10/722030218/muslims-in-moscow-say-they-lack-space-for-friday-prayers

Muslims are only 1% of our population I believe. Only in Deerfield or Detroit are there a large population. Apparently there's also an all muslim community in upstate NY, but there's also an all Orthodox Jewish town in NJ. I drove through the latter, it was weird

>The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. West Germany and Turkey reached an agreement in 1961.
OH NO NO NO NO

>making countries so poor that you make it so immigrants don't want to flock there when it opens it's borders to everyone
woah... genius

Like france

And they fit riiight in

Cute, but still, Jens R. please

>And they fit riiight in
o-ok

Attached: Untitled6.png (1645x925, 2.4M)

nuke us already

>Migrant workers in East Germany, coloured, 1986

>muslim bad

Attached: npc2.png (416x435, 114K)

Altmark is based

>East German woman on a power trip as she orders migrant workers to dry clean her clothes, colorized

Attached: Untitled5.png (1655x944, 2.56M)

>Vietnamese dry cleaner arrested and deported for not cleaning on time and high prices, coloured

Attached: deported.jpg (1000x670, 123K)

>b-but v-volga germans!

soll ich mich morgen nochmal krank melden?
arbeiten ist giga scheiße uezs

Ja, was hastn?

nix löl

was arbeitest du den so?

Was a nice country befored it got enriched by East Niggers (Ossis)

vermiete mein arschloch am bahnhof

it's ok, the image is misleading

oger geht voll homo

Attached: 1558453143690-0.jpg (1038x1200, 172K)

>tfw in bw

Er braucht dringend einen Vormund

Attached: 1522382862816.gif (374x248, 278K)

wir sind hier

G*rman Genocide when?

trotzdem bestes Bundesland uezs

Germany... Is actually a quite shitty country desu

I like how the worst parts of Germany are only slightly worse than the Netherlands overal

Slavpilled

>there are only 4-5 large ones
There are only 4 mosques in Moscow. Compare that to like 420 in London.
Also it's like 5% and most of our Muslims are native.

Cool

>Does that really matter?
It does because not all muslims are made equally, just like not all Christians are. Central Asians for example are as Muslim as West Europeans are Christian, probably even less so.

Obviously fake

>Patrice G. Poutrus vom Zentrum für Zeithistorische Forschung in Potsdam hält in ihrer Rezension die Schlussfolgerungen von Knortz für überzogen und die Datenbasis für zu klein. Knortz meine, die Einwanderung in die Bundesrepublik hätte vermieden werden können, wenn die Politiker auf die National-Ökonomen gehört hätten. Es entstehe der Eindruck, dass es der „Bundesrepublik ohne Einwanderung nur hätte besser gehen können – ein Eindruck, der politisch fragwürdig und zeithistorisch nicht plausibel belegbar ist.“

t.SJW

T. Wikipedia brainlet that just got served

At least you have no to handle regular shitskins chimping out and hating your country.

This map is a bit misleading
R1a-Z283 includes both the German/Scandinavian subclade R1a-Z284 and the Balto-Slavic R1a-Z280 and R1a-M458.

R1a-Z283 arrived in Germany 2800 B.C with the Proto-Indo-Europeans. Slavs didn't exist as a separate group then.

Attached: 1530748809803.png (780x680, 69K)

I'm sorry then. I don't like haplopoops anyway

Prussians,praise us

why

Yes, the essential lesson from the coldwar is that, the right wing authoritarianism of the Warsaw pact is by far preferable to the communism of the US.

my daddy told us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

>when the russian communists keep you white while yanks condemn you to mutthood.

this is an interesting development

Attached: 1493923291859.jpg (720x720, 84K)

There is a two type of muslims in Russia: native one (tatars, bashkirs, etc) who not so really religious (mostly) and mostly secularized people. And ones who is - mostly from Southern Russia (chechens, etc) and migrants.

Tl:dr What westerners can't undestand about Russia - muslims here - it's a lots of different groups (and they don't like one each other lol. For example, tatars considered many other muslims as a total savages), not a monolite block. Also they lives here about 500 years (tatars) and they don't a part of totally alien culture like muslims in Europe and America.

A part of my familiy lives in the 75.5% state, I would post a froggy meme but I'm phoneposting.

Are you dumb?

Says the poster from a third world country