"Jow Forums? Yes, I've heard of it, it's filled with bigots and racists. YOU don't go there, do you user?"

>"Jow Forums? Yes, I've heard of it, it's filled with bigots and racists. YOU don't go there, do you user?"

What do you do?

Attached: 1539583268609.png (601x604, 987K)

Nah, Jow Forums is a pretty fun website to hang out at. It's just a couple of trolls that ruin it for everyone else and gives it a bad image.

Attached: 1547689407458.jpg (234x250, 10K)

My wife thinks that pepe (she call it "that frog") is funny.

Attached: 1558447576815.jpg (474x379, 17K)

I've never heard regular people mention Jow Forums. Like only once in a while on the news.

>my wife
Ok ken-sama

I do actually, I'm part of the Jewish Internet Defence Force.

Attached: 1552001101347.png (343x400, 71K)

یہاں پے پَوسْٹ کرو۔

I can't believe they haven't caught that Jow Forums guy yet

"Actually, Karen, Jow Forums is a simple image forum. The posts are directly owned by the commentator. You saying Jow Forums is evil because of its users is ignorant. Now, please, have some kebab."

Nah, 4channel FTW.

>Calling Jow Forums bigoted and racist is like calling facebook a nazi propaganda tool because of that one new zealand guy who streamed his terrorist act there

Attached: C7OhVEin40.jpg (1706x2160, 215K)

I start talking to her about crime statistics.

Wrong guy, my name isn't Ken.

She Knowing Jow Forums itself enough turn off me

Damn. That’s a good looking pizza. Anyone know the kind?

none of your fucking business cunt. and this is the last time im telling you not to talk while eating. do you ever watch your manners as grown ladies do?

Prolly garlic based feta and spinach.

Besides she's eating like a pig. Two slices at the same time? That's disgusting.

>Jow Forums? Oh god, no. I would never visit such a foul website. I only visit respectable sites such as 4channel

Attached: C9C6244D-D0A8-447D-9271-B486919493B1.jpg (236x310, 13K)

That only works if you are a lesbian considering the gender ratio involved

Last time I heard about Jow Forums on the news some "political news analyzer" was saying this site had Russian users larping as Americans and spreading pro trump memes or something in those lines.

She’s clearly offering one to you, ungrateful 4channeler.

young white women have forgotten restraint, sigh

We do literally have that, though. Only they also like to LARP under Germans and Swiss flags as well.

>She’s clearly offering one to you
Ahaha maybe in your nerdy dream. every one of them is a selfish prick

white pizzas never taste as good as they seem while red pizzas are always satisfying and can be mindblowing

Looks a bit like the German version of Pizza, Flammkuchen. (just without the egg and the bacon somewhat hidden under the sauce or vegetarian version or something)

Attached: Flammkuchen.jpg (3807x1772, 3.49M)

I disagree. A place near me does white with onions/pistachios on top and it’s godly.

You won't believe it, but I'm black, have a white gf and consider myself pretty liberal lol

Jow Forums isn't populated by right wing incels only

I'll stop going there if you give me a slice of that delicious looking 'za

Why would this woman talk to me, let alone ask my opinions?

This.

>white pizza

Attached: 1555202078759.jpg (658x774, 45K)

It's probably one of those vegan meme pizzas.

based

fuck you and your pleb tier pizza bitch, I'm leaving.

Obviously. But the left wing ones don’t feel the need to vent constantly on here by making shitty threads

"Look, I get that we're both American but eat that a slice at a time you fat fuck."

I go there to tell them to have sex

actually shes british

imagine if that pizza is my cock haha

Are they hiring? Pls