Mfw reading about the Trail of Tears

>mfw reading about the Trail of Tears
imagine losing it all to the fucking mutts and having your ancestral home paved over to make room for wallmarts and gun shops...

Attached: Sad native.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

but I did, we're all victims to the american and Jew. Covering the earth in asphalt and burger shops.

I wish those guys were still alive.

Maybe they should have fought better.

>Look at me, I am a nomad
>I don't know how to settle down and build a civilization that is worth something, like every other real civilization has done
>Aztecs and Incas who are related to me have developed even fucking empires, but not me
>I am a nomad
>I don't have a real culture or anything that's worth shit, other than the meme of being "connected with nature"
>I am connected with nature because I am unable to build anything that will stand
>When other civilizations look at their problems, they will interpret my inability to build a real civilization as a virtue and they will idolize me
Fuck natives they aren't worth shit. The loss of the aztec empire, that's something meaningful.

The cherokee are the second largest tribe and has more full blooded members than any other tribe. I live not to far away from a reservation and usually just go there to gamble. What happened to them is sad, but what the hell can I do about it? I was just born here.
90% of them died of disease

North America had settled native societies too. They just forget about them because they were killed off before photographs were invented. And I think they were easier to remove from the land than the nomads were, contrary to your point.

> every other real civilization has done

Attached: 1547225192792.jpg (1250x1033, 150K)

brazilians nowadays are going around the amazon killing natives to steal their land

I fucking hate Yuros so god damn much

very based

The Cherokee and Navajo are still quite numerous. There are some other tribes that have many members as well.

They were given disease by foreign invaders who had no right to be there.

I now do this WAWAWA
just do this WAWAWA

Then what were you doing colonizing Indonesia for 300 years?

I guess Europeans are allowed to hate Asians now for Genghis? No let more of them in your nation states? Okay.

this. im from buenos aires, and theres not a single structure left behind by those barbarians, not a single road, not a single town, anything

>a bunch of chink looters

>ancestral home paved over to make room for wallmarts and gun shops...
pic related, Tullahassee Creek Indian Cemetery in Sand Springs, Oklahoma

Attached: Zrzut ekranu z 2019-05-21 18-10-15.png (928x859, 1.06M)

>imagine losing it all to the fucking mutts and having your ancestral home paved over to make room for wallmarts and gun shops...
More or less the future of Europe.

dam... now young boys can dab on the grave.

Fuck natives. They're just like niggers and poor whites, but people feel sorry for them because of "muh genocide" and "muh connection with nature".
Meanwhile they walk around in their Ford F150 they bought with the money they got from selling a million hectares of amazonian rainforest for some fucking farmer to raze it all down and plant soybeans.

To the victors go the spoils

Attached: 21621368._SY540_.jpg (403x540, 76K)

I live in Colorado near an Ute reservation. The savages do nothing but get drunk and high on paint varnish and beat and rape their own children. We should have listened to Phil Sheridan and genocided all of them.

The Aztecs were still so hated by their neighbors that they asked Cortez for help in overthrowning them.

>and rape their own children
same here, i don't know what the fuck is wrong with them

When Mapuches learned to use Horses imported by Spaniards they immediately conquered the hets / querandis forcing them to assimilate to Mapuche culture and become Puelches.

See you don't even need white people for genocide to happens, in fact they even domesticated the horses by themselves and immediately used it as war horses.

The Erie tribe was literally wiped out by their neighbors. There are a number of tribes whose common name is actually not what they called themselves, but actually an insulting nickname given to them by a neighboring tribe which we made contact with first.

>nomad
So fucking cringe when you actually study native history. No country on earth broke more treaties with indigenous people than the USA.

In Canada approximately 80% of the prison population consists of feather niggers.

Did someone say genocide?

Attached: genocide.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The first tribal group the Americans tried to genocide were the Iriquous which were a literal confederation of states.

They shouldn't have been subhumans and actually allied with whites instead of chimping out every time we tried t help them

the pot calls the kettle black

You wouldn't believe how fucking strange this is but here we go
>tfw live near a small scale amusement park (turned giant ass playground)
>built on an old native burial ground
>land was exceptionally cheap but you had to tear all the native shit down
>amusement park gets built and had massive amounts of accidents during construction
>park finally opens when I'm 10
>amusement park immediately gets accidents on opening day
>guy who owns it closes down park due to immediate investigation
>nothing is found to be a problem and opens up next year
>first week of operation there's more accidents with some more deaths
>place closes down again
>guy is arrested this time and someone new buys the land
>basically levels the entire place and turns it into a massive playground which you have to pay money to go into
>the playground has incidents of kids getting hurt but no deaths
>kids pass out in the playground constantly and little brother says the place gives him headaches
>we eventually stop going there once he was deemed as "too old"
>playground gets closed down after a kid dies
>nobody want to buy the land
>playground sits desolate and slowly falling apart due to lack of maintenance

íslendingar, rísum UPP

Damn that's actually really depressing