Dare I say

Dare I say...

Attached: nkll.png (400x526, 157K)

>148 lashes
absolutely delicious

Attached: 1553541707755.jpg (1024x1175, 91K)

People who defend this fucking infuriate me. This woman stood up to barbarism, she stood up to darkness and she is condemned to a brutal punishment for it. She is maimed because she dared do good, because she dared fought for the freedom of women, the freedom of actual human beings.

If you are a straight man, what is the downside of joining islam?

based

Based but soy.

If you have morals.

based and freedompilled

Attached: nice.gif (220x251, 177K)

But more practical reason:
>can be killed/mutilated for the slightest offense
>government will always be a monarchy/oligarchy, dooming you to the life of a peasant

Both are wrong, but I can't expect much from a american

joining any religion you aren’t born into is inherently cucked
never trust any convert they’re screwed in the head

Shut up Lukaku, you'll get the lashes too.

Attached: p06lbbdl.jpg (720x405, 35K)

I said join islam not move to the middle east. What woud be the downside?

You cant leave and you'll have a higher share of violent morons in your religion. The violent ones think its OK to kill you if you dont follow their narrow vision of the religion. The whole fasting thing looks shitty too.

>women
>actual human beings.
don't be ridiculous

Unleash the burger on these fiends.

this

>mommy didn't let me suckle her titties long enough and now I have no emotional attachment to her and therefore she is to blame that I cant talk to women

taking a guess here

lol

Attached: 1558433857680.jpg (862x485, 36K)

oppressive society gonna oppress I guess

>n-no, no no! You can't control your women, that's like unfree. So what if they become revolting roasties and so what if restraint is the foundation of civilization, promoting modesty and humility is totally barbaric >:(

Attached: 75675.png (231x218, 9K)

Ah yes, the of amnesty international intensifies.

Tell me exactly, what's exactly the purpose of this completely gutless and teethless organisation?

reminder: western feminists will defend this.

They cut skin of your cock. You have to listen every single bullshit advice from elder people because they are wiser and you can't eat and drink water properly for a month.

agreed
the devil take those that would rule your personal life as they desire

rare but true, i wasn't breastfed because i kept rejecting mommy's titties, redpilled from birth
also could explain my penchant for the bottle today

raus turk

Wow. Iran is BASTE.
No wonder america wants to fuck them over

redpilled

more likely to explain your homosexuality

the eternal damnation of your soul

Attached: christian news.png (1185x1029, 593K)

I like the elder thing, but the other two kinda suck. Also I guess no mind altering substances, that would kinda suck. Or wait, is it just alcohol?

Based. This is why I secretly support Islam. One day Umma will be reality and the whole globe will serve the one and only Allah, by Allah's will

>People who defend this fucking infuriate me. This woman stood up to barbarism, she stood up to darkness and she is condemned to a brutal punishment for it. She is maimed because she dared do good, because she dared fought for the freedom of women, the freedom of actual human beings.

Attached: 1552819794513.jpg (378x378, 31K)

How about you stfu you islamophobic piece of shit

based Persians, truly the eternal Master Race

Attached: Persians then and now.jpg (1066x1599, 251K)

>People who defend this fucking infuriate me. This woman stood up to barbarism, she stood up to darkness and she is condemned to a brutal punishment for it. She is maimed because she dared do good, because she dared fought for the freedom of women, the freedom of actual human beings.

Attached: soylent.jpg (988x1059, 141K)

False converting to Christianity shows bravery and intellect. Converting to Islam means you have a severe mental illness

this is getting spooky

You can't eat pork anymore if you accept islam and you can't have sex or masturbate (cum) from sunrise to sunset for a month during ramadan.

>secretly
>flag

Even though it is mostly Shia, Iran almost always lives up to my expectations.

Attached: homosexualiran.jpg (850x569, 51K)

BASED WOMEN SHOULD KNOW THEIR PLACE

That all sucks, but what about mind altering substances? Which are still allowed?

Which side would libtards take? Mysogyny or Islamaphobia?

No mind altering substances are okay. Alcohol is specifically abolished, but based on the phrasing in the Qu'ran it is clear you must avoid even coffee.

awe-some, based

are you a girl?

Based Iran

No coffee? Are you sure about that? Well if that is true I am out

Based, she probably advocates sexual liberation too

Based Argentine making these barbarians seethe with rage.

Based but blue pilled

Based, but bluepilled

Sorry, I don’t speak monkey.

It’s a non-profit group that compiles info from other non-profits and releases it. What do you want them to do, start hiring mercenaries?

Have sex incel

your IQ decreases by 50 points

KEK caught me off guard

Basedd

have sex