I shat blood again

I shat blood again

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

What happened???

make sure you wash your ass well you might get an infection, avoid eating spicy food and acidic drinks
get well soon komşu

go to the doctor you fucking retard

How big was he?
>komşu
You are a fucking disgrace.

I dunno it was the second time that happened.
Maybe its hemorrhoids
I don't really consume either of those but I'll make sure to wash from now on

they are LITERALLY my neighbour though
t.thrace

Why? He's just be being friendly. :(

About tree fiddy

FIINLAND NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Fick of turk, a FINNISH man would never be homosex

dirty anatolian pigdogs get agressive over literally anything

C O L O N C A N C E R

But I don't want to show him my ass

Attached: 1446314633915.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Sounds like a symtom of colon cancer lmao

Based neighbor

Literally worse than the bloody shit OP took

If it's light blood then it might be hemorrhoids. If it's dark I'd go to a doctor like today.

Every gr*ek is our enemy. Those motherfuckers hate us. Why the fuck should we feel sorry for one of them????

You need to see a doctor ASAP: it can be cancer or precancerous cells that can be easily removed from your colon.

I fucking hate Yuros so much

have sex.

I have hemorroi from extensive sitting in front of pc too

Attached: 1558283805921.png (400x333, 112K)

Do Europeans really do this?

you thought taking it up the ass from old men all the time wouldnt have any consequences you pederast?

Was the blood dark or light?

have sex

Hahahahahaha

Attached: b31211fdb2e52bdedf25f25900d60e04--armenian-history-greek-history.jpg (236x170, 13K)

Join the Crohns Disease thread. You have Crohns.
>

Hemorrhoids. If there's pain it's along with rim of your butthole, if none then it's a bit higher

It looked dark

You realise that you're the one who's hostile in this thread? Get your head out of your ass and act like a human for once

lol ur dying

ruh roh
go see a doctor then.
did you check if the blood came from the rim or inside the rectum?

do you have any abdominal pain?

It's over kek

Was the blood inside the shit, or was just on the outside?

Fucking Y*nan dölü (gr*ek seed)
Anal sex is bad for your health.

lmao seething anatoldog
eğitilemezsiniz

Are you from Yozgat? I didn't know they had internet there.

nice

You're gonna die lol

I often have some red drops of blood on the toilet paper beside or above/under my shit. Has been like that for like 5 years, probably just an eternal fissure.

Attached: 2days.jpg (429x500, 79K)

take the waterpill. it also feels cleaner to wash your ass instead of wiping it 'til it bleeds

No I did not
Nope
On the outside I think
I think you are being too pessimistic

Anyways I talked to my mom about this and she said it's probably because of the chocolate I ate
What do you guys think?

f

F

>Este compa ya esta muerto, nomas no le han avisado
F

weird, unless the chocolate had some metal shards in it
you're ok if it's simply a minor injury (but from what i get you didn't stick things up your ass) or probably hemorrhoids (buy some cream for it idk. and sit less, especially on the toilet. the habit of scrolling your phone for 20-30 min while shitting can lead to hemorrhoids)
you're fucked if it's an internal bleeding though

please just go to the doctor it takes 5 minutes for them to write you a receipt.

I think it's mostly that I pretty much only eat carbs? Fruit breakfast, sandwich lunch, pasta dinner.

also, to clear this out:
light/bright blood means the bleeding is near your asshole.
dark blood means it's somewhere deeper up the bowels.

Amına kodumun y*nan sevici orospu çocukları sizi.
So if your mom drinks my cum, will her shit be white?????

IT'S OGRE

>a butthurt ergen comes in and shits up the whole thread
fuck off already

Attached: cdc.jpg (604x340, 69K)

fuck off back to uludağsözlük anatolnigger

Go to a doctor you fucking idiot

try eating more fiber, friend
you shit mustn't be smearing your ass if you're eating enough fiber (vegs, fruit too, wholegrain bread, seeds and nuts, etc). also lean meats do the thing.
anyway washing is better if you're not clean in 1 or 2 wipes

Again, I may have been mistaken.
I don't really remember if it was really dark.
It may have looked like that because of the density of the blood.
I'll make sure I take a pic the next time I go relieve myself and the thread is still up (if that's ok with you)

I need like 8 wipes minimum. I hate it, will add fiber then. Anything to avoid? I'm a student so I just eat whatever's cheap pretty much.

Outside is a good sign. If actually is dark, it might be serious, but if it's light, you probably just should stop having anal sex.

See

just install a bidet into your toilet its the greatest french invention ever.
You need to wipe only once to dry your ass, saves on toilet paper and in critical moment where there is no toilet paper you can just wash your ass with water and be clean

its okay they are professionals
literally see assholes everyday

There is proverb we have here
Düşman içerdeyse kapı kilit tutmaz
It roughly translates to
The lock is no good if the enemy is already inside.

It's like 2 minutes of embarrassment for something that could save your life.

Just buy some psyllium husk, its really cheap and if you dislike the taste you can find some flavored ones

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (604x1000, 103K)

Stay calm. You'd know if it was dark. It would be BLACK. As in near-pitch black.

It's most likely hemorrhoids. Many people get them. You haven't stated any other symptoms either. A lot of people here are zebra hunting. Stay here long enough and they'll start saying you have metastatic cancer.

Wipe your butt with a bit less force.

avoid plums, prunes, too much artificial sweeteners ("sugarfree" processed food), too much coffee or alcohol
though if you eat enough fiber you can have these things without concerns, it'll even out.
good shit hardeners are white rice, wheat bread and pasta, crackers/pretzels

if he had hemorrhoids his rectum would be scracthy as hell
i get it cause of allergies all the time

true
if you miss the point, you might have to get a colostoma (shit bag on your side, google some pics). not to scare you but there are cases exactly like this, driven by embarrassment

Not necessarily. When I have lower hemorrhoids, it's rare sharp pain, but not much pruritus. His hemorrhoids can be above the pectinate line, anyways

It's actually possible to get hemorrhoids inside the rectum but in that case I think the blood would still be bright

Parasites can also cause bleeding though

we will miss you user

How the fuck did this thread get so many replies?

men have a higher chance of getting hemorrhoids
Jow Forums posters are mostly male
ass health is important business

Jow Forums - irritable bowl syndrome forum

I'M NOT DYING GODAMIT

Do you have a dry stomach? My friend had that and as consecuence he had an anal fisure

Go see a doctor. Some times it's just stress, but it might be cancer.

LOGOS 101 the anus is not a sex organ

Attached: emj.jpg (178x283, 19K)

did yu eat beets?

I'll throw diverticulitis in the room. Much pain, don't recommend. Before that, I was shitting blood for months, no other symptoms. Should have seen a doc earlier but I'm stupid. Nobody looked at my ass, btw., it was diagnosed by a pelvic ultrasound and CT. One week in hospital on antibiotics and all good... until it happened again. Surgery (something something sigmoid) and fortunately no stoma (but almost, because I waited too long again, like the idiot I am.)

tl;dr: get that shit (heh) checked before you die or shit in a bag for the restvof your pathetic life.

>stoma
you dodged a very close bullet there friend
that shit is nasty

Literally had the same happen to me 2 days ago so today I went to the doctor and he told me it's a case of inflammatory bowels
He told me to eat white meat (chicken, turkey, fish), veggies like zucchini amd to not eat spicy stuff
He gave me some pills I have to take twice a day and some ass cream I have to apply once a day
He did put his finger in my ass but it was only like 2 seconds
My blood was light in colouring tho so you especially should get checked if you think it's dark as soon as possible

Also these are the questions he asked me
Did you eat anything really spicy lately?
Are you currently very stressed out about something? Is it a stressful time for you?
Did you experience pain while defecating?
Did you struggle to defecate lately?
Did you have anal intercourse?
If you answered yes to any of these you should calm down as it's nothing serious but still get it checked
Hope that this was useful to you malaka

I shit blood every two day

I had it for a while. Went to the doctor for it and they couldn't find anything.

I think I just didn't drink enough, so my poopies were too hard.

Go to the doctor you fucking tard jesus christ

Attached: orange.jpg (900x900, 82K)

go see a doctor asap you dumbfuck

hello, new Totalbiscuit