1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Who were you in high school?

Attached: a8f251c752e78293d3fa6c0593480e17.jpg (1370x1024, 418K)

1. Flag
2. Semi-retarded acid eater/shitty rock musician

Weird amalgam of nerd+redneck.

Target master race

The weird silent kid that used to do weird as fuck shit and intimidate the fresh met.
I used to throw banana peels behind me and see where they would end up.
I also was the best in math and history.
I also had a special bond with my chemistry teacher that used to bully kids with ADHD

Attached: iwtrnbapof.png (540x540, 410K)

i was in the losers club

I was a member of the Dodgy Lads

The one with his hands in his pockets looking down

Our class had a bot weird dynamic, because we had like 6 boys and 15 girls. All 6 of us played cards during breaks excessively, so in a way we all ended up as nerds, even the jocks. If somebody got a 9 out of test instead of 10, it was looked down.

the fat fuck who had better social life than his physical appearance should've allowed to

>Tryhard who though he was hot shit
>partially closeted Jow Forumsack
>Creeped out my oneitis, but we actually worked it out and became good friends.
>made weapons in wood shop

1.See flag
2.The autistic kid that everyone ignored, even the bullies pretend that i wasn't there. Never was victin of bully but i always whatched the other strange kids getting bullied while i was eating the ham and cheese sandwich that my mom made for me.

Attached: images (10).jpg (519x550, 25K)

Nerd, but it didn't mean anything because everyone in school were nerds anyway

You were with the same group of kids in every class?

>Finnish autism is just a meme, they said

Potential school shooter aka IMMA GONNA KILL ALL TITANS in your picture

Attached: 1558452465820.jpg (186x356, 10K)

I did very decent academically, and played football in our highscool team.

the tree in the background
noone spoke to me and i didnt went last year

Floater if I get that pyramid correctly. I wasn’t particular popular but well liked and respected by everybody

Flag
The no friends yet was very talkative and annoyed everyone

All the boys in class used to hang out and play football when they could during break times.

Yet everytime I see American tv/movies it's all cliques and groups. Is it really like that over there?

The half French person, in Italy all boys hate France and think its gay but girls really like it, so boys didn't want to be friends with me, thus my friends were mostly composed of girls and that strengthened the image that I was gay.