Based frogs

based frogs

Attached: ‘Dark year’ for France as LGBT+ assaults hit record high in 2018.png (1352x1188, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71Tj8cxL3Wg
ladepeche.fr/2019/05/21/un-homme-condamne-apres-avoir-revele-lhomosexualite-de-deux-ex-compagnons-sans-leur-accord,8212190.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate Yuros so god damn much

and I don't even think about you

Lmao. Are you serious? Euros are literally obsessed with us.

Could this possibly be related to the fact that France is getting more and more Muslims?

you are the euros john-francis wh*toidsson

Muslims are tolerant you biggot

Attached: BilalHassani.jpg (737x415, 40K)

Attached: ab6567a9975029ad7a8f68ba1eb5448be1cd6.jpg (184x184, 14K)

These are probably the Algerian's doing and not ours sadly

Probably fake news.
That's like our supposed rise in hate crimes since Trump.
When you actually look at the FBI statistics they are using, the FBI clearly says the rise is probably because 1000 new police departments just started reporting hate crime statistics to them.

algerians are the tamest of the bunch, it's the morrocans you have to watch for

Over here youth vigilantes often arrange Grindr dates and when arriving on location instead they find 5-10 youths who beat them up and take their valuables.

You're right, Islam is a pretty gay religion, let me rephrase that.
>Could this possibly be related to the fact that France is getting more and more Arabs*?

>I hate Yuros so god damn much
>y-you're the one who's obsessed with us!
living rent free inside your head

Attached: EU.png (229x220, 9K)

But it's Arabs doing the attacks

kek, here there's a story of a gay being sentenced to a big fine for outing two arabs to their muslim families and friends, the guys can't even go back to their neighborhood lol

Half of the catalog is Yurofucks making threads about Americans. You are obsessed with us

>OMG WE ARE 20% MUSLIM NOW THAT WILL SOLVE DEGENERACY BASED MUSLIMS KILL THOSE HOMOS WOOOT MY GREATEST ALLY-
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND STOP GANG RAPING HER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT NO POLICE DO SOMETHING HELLO

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Wasn't some trans woman assaulted by Algerians the other day? The video seemed to be really popular

Link article

nice

Keep tellin yourself that!

Attached: 1542399017416.png (1087x872, 69K)

oh yeah, forgot about that
many other algerians were quick to virtue signal for PR though

>many other algerians were quick to virtue signal for PR though
What

Based, with an extremely high probability of being redpilled as well.

>be a huge faglord
>spend his entire life promoting multi culturalism at the point where you, out of your pocket, pay for the transportation of refuges
>get smacked because the strong bantu warrior hate faggots
>go to police to complain
>officer is north african, throw you in the ground and kick your teeth out of your mouth and let you know how lucky he was because in a couple of years he will be throw out of a bulding

youtube.com/watch?v=71Tj8cxL3Wg
The irony.

You know that this is just M*slims doing their thing?
Same here, for some strange, strange reason the violence against jews got a lot worse over the last 3 years. Really wonder why that could be...

Attached: 1526105539719.jpg (640x471, 75K)

ladepeche.fr/2019/05/21/un-homme-condamne-apres-avoir-revele-lhomosexualite-de-deux-ex-compagnons-sans-leur-accord,8212190.php

AfD fascists

At least morrocans make good couscous

Lol outing people is a criminal offense in France? wtf

can't stand couscous and their cakes are too sweet
useless bastards the lot of them

rent free :^)