ITT: everyone acts like they're living in the middle ages

ITT: everyone acts like they're living in the middle ages

Attached: 020419-22.jpg (1400x656, 483K)

What would they do to a half black half hapa in the middle ages?

I hate Yuros so fucking much

Probably stab you once they found out you're an atheist

>nearing my thirties
welp looks like my time's up

Truth.

Attached: newt.gif (244x190, 1.05M)

But i'm christian...

Good, the only good Fr*nk is a dead one.

If you're not a Catholic you shouldn't be considered human tbqh. And I'm saying it without LARPing as OP wished.

Ogoo buga keris and ughbugaa

*looses a bolt on you*

Hey want some Spice i found this sick route to india il give you good price
After we can go burn some jews at the stake

today is a good day to get scurvy

Attached: 140209820820.jpg (778x658, 179K)

>Man I can't believe I can't go see the human sacrifice this evening because I have to shuck corn. The qt tortilla maker was gonna be there. Life is suffering bros.

*freeze frame*
do you guys play mordhau?

Finally gonna kill some pr*tcuc-
>Puerto Rico
oh well, guess I'm gonna hang out naked on the beach

Attached: mordhau-win64-shipping.exe 2019.05.19 - 22.40.22.04.DVR.webm (640x358, 2.99M)

*lives in a swamp*

>maul
How do you use it? it's so sluggish compared to billhook or even battle axe

Oh boy I sure do enjoy being a Castillian peasant

All of you are stupid barbarians and not Romans

there is no 4han in the middle ages. what do we do?

The zamindar told me that if I do not pay the taxes, he will report me to religious authority and the Brahmins are not pleased, and therefore I will be punished. I only have a small house, one horse, and two cows. If I give up the cows, I will have no source of milk for my family. But the zamindar is very persistent and has links with the Emperor at Kashi. I do not want to get involved in this. The Musalmans, they offer me protection, on the pretext that I accept their Lord, they call him Allah. The Musalmans are violent beasts, they raid town after town, plundering and destroying sacred sites or turning them into their own, which they call "Masjids". At the same time I have no choice, I am not of a twice born caste, I do not have the protection under law which a zamindar or a Brahmin has. What must I do? Should I abandon my creed and join that of the Musalmans? The world may forgive me but Krishna will not. The greatest sin is of betraying the Eternal Dharma. The Musalmans speak of conquering all of Aryavarta, which they call "Hindustan". Therefore, I have decided to leave the kingdom and seek refuge under the Rashtrakutas. I will leave all my non-essential possessions, and take my wife and son with me and head southwards. The Dakshinapatha leads directly to the capital of the Rashkutas. They say the road is dangerous and full of savage tribes who know nought of civilization. I have a talwar, and crossbows with me, in case the need arises.

May God forgive me for this deceit against my superiors.

"raids your coast"

I really wish medieval Indian history was picturized outside of war and royalty on the life of the common man.

Just smash from top to bottom with mouse wheel and feint sometimes

GUYS I DID IT!!
I got elected for sacrifice, this is the best day of my life. See you on other side virgins!

Attached: 1556836351486.gif (320x514, 1.92M)

Probably live a shitty life as some farm hand somewhere. Or maybe try being a wandering hobo.

It's almost harvesting season

would've been easier to be any of those back then than nowadays

*invades you*
We Roman nao

NOOOOOOOO Stop it!!!!
That should be illegal! Muh trade tax monies

Attached: images (61).jpg (250x243, 11K)

*shits and pisses*

guys the fucking normans have a fleet coming for southern England, oh god oh fuck we just beat Harold Harrada off oh fuck

Attached: Oi fuck olde.jpg (400x400, 14K)

*speaks gibberish in native language whilst on chains*

> * Attack the rival tribe, kill all their men and enslave women and children *

it feels good

Attached: Group_of_men_and_women_being_taken_to_a_slave_market_Wellcome_V0050647.jpg (170x263, 18K)

Hi guys, coming from Karelia here, just discovered agriculture, any tips on farming?

Attached: dawn of agri.jpg (300x250, 23K)

i'm on the internet wtf
also what is the internet

ok

Attached: 84160.jpg (2048x2020, 821K)

>tfw city dweller

im my own boss
free
make stuff
impress peasant girls that come to sell their shit at the market
make up gibberish and tell them its latin
have my own business
conspire fixed prices with other businessmen
beat the crap out of jews if they try to start a business
now jews have to rely on money-lending to get by(lol good luck with that)

Attached: der-schuster-der-schuhmacher-holzschnitt-aus-das-saendebuch-eine-beruhmte-serie-von-holzschnitten-de (902x1390, 318K)

The Jews just threw another peasant boy down the well, I swear to God this is the tenth time they've been banished.

Attached: Heroine.jpg (273x348, 15K)

There is 4khan

Attached: Map-of-the-four-khanates.jpg (752x591, 40K)

Stop extorting peasants for money and telling them "this is how you get into heaven" its not fucking stop.

Attached: 34578934689.jpg (1200x1290, 261K)

rape some greek girls while besieging some town

I have a Turkic boner now.

Can I have some shoes? Make them pointy.

Attached: George Cost.jpg (618x412, 40K)

wow, all these Germanic dynasties and rulers and feudal lords fucked up Europe pretty badly. The mighty roman civilization was almost completely destroyed. I heard they were building some kind of maquina moved by steam i don't know if that's real or not but I guess now we'll never now. The beer loving bastards have almost ended the wine business and winemaking. They have disarmed the people and by God I swear I heard one of them telling his friends how he's going to invite thousands of muslims into our lands just to spite his father and/or brother.

My only sollace is knowing that future men will call this period the "Germanic dark ages" and put blame on the people that have brought only turmoil into this land.

Ooga booga me write on rock me tribe good kingdom of mí good praise dia and fuck the leinster kingdom from kicking us out of the plains should I see one while I'm running naked in the forest I shall kill and eat they just as sure as if they were um invader of the east ook ook eek eek.

Oh look the Danes killed a bunch of our nobles again

Lemme just migrate here

Well the horsen*ggers have just raped me and my entire family. I guess I have to honor kill them all.
WTF? I thought india was the best place in the world?

Attached: 1555253957471.jpg (640x493, 108K)

I wager that the hebrews are behind this.

Attached: mems.png (163x270, 115K)

The average life expectancy in the middle ages was skewed by crazy infant and child mortality rates
If you were to make it till 30, you'd have a decent chance at making it till 50 as well
I mean of course you had famines and disease outbreaks, but that's why I'm saying 50 and not 70

GAMERS RISE UP, RUSE YOUR CHESS BOARDS TO WHACK THE NOBLEMEN AND REGENTS OF THE LAND

Attached: Gamers rise upo.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

What were life like for autists during the middle ages?

selam
care to make a deal on coffee for my pelts?

They wouldn't give a shit as long as you're christian.

Just had all my crops fail because of all the rain from last weekend.
I have a feeling I'm gona lose all my kids again come winter.
I wonder if I should quit farming and become a fisherman. Maybe just leave the old wife and the poor wretches right now and make my way towards the coast.

Wrong time period, faggot

we need to paint baby jesus the most horrible we can

Attached: screen-shot-2016-03-25-at-10-47-26-am.png (388x565, 397K)

Don't listen to they would probably look at you like an animal, akin to their view of Turkics and what not of the time.

Probably better than now because there is no internet to bully you, you'd just come off as weird I reckon.

Coffee? Ohhh you mean these weird things we just brought from Yemen. Locals told me that it makes a good drink with hot water.
Sure, we will send it with the next caravan, no impaling pls

Probably raiding , raping SEA countries
Or be a merc in Axhum

>Don't listen to (You) they would probably look at you like an animal, akin to their view of Turkics and what not of the time.
Keep living in your fantasy world

you

Attached: IxDEdxW.png (248x380, 75K)

>be big deer
>be at war party
>nofootpain.jpg
>throw leaf into fire
mfw big deer throw leaf into fire

Attached: C75A2CDF-65E4-4942-9CDA-3FDF295BA723.jpg (440x550, 81K)

blessed

Attached: D2A5dvRU8AIzGdm.jpg large.jpg (1500x1198, 1.05M)

these are the hills
no desert rats allowed in the hills
i cut off your nose if you try and come here

You're yet to provide any form of fact supporting your fantasy claim while I have substantial information of europe during the period being very fond of foreign tech and culture thanks to the silk road and Marko Polo. I rest my case.

Some guy said that the byzantine empire is going to fall in like a hundred years, what a load of rubbish i say...

where are the Byzantines at??? It's time for them to fall

Attached: arabs-and-byzantines.jpg (902x466, 138K)