I hate Europeans so god damn much

I hate Europeans so god damn much

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

same

I fucking hate them. I want to nuke them all

I don't even think about you

same, but I hate Americans more, Chinese and south koreans more than americans, Jews more than anyone.

Half the catalog is threads by yuroshits talking about us.
You're completely obsessed

it's just ameridumbs with proxies trying to piss off their fellow ameridumbs

same

>I am an Amerimuttshart and my opinion is ...BAAAAAARRRRRRRP... as I was saying, my opinion is BLAH BLAH ...DDDDRRPFFFF... BLAH BLAH *sharts in pant*

Attached: 1558261976955.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

FUCK EUROPE
(i am not italian)

agreed, cant wait for you to leave

Another quality post from a worthless Yuropean piece of human garbage

Dios te salve, María. Llena eres de gracia: El Señor es contigo. Bendita tú eres entre todas las mujeres. Y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre: Jesús. Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores, ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amen.

Attached: dios mio....png (714x1000, 896K)

Wow, so funny hahah I'm so glad people like you exist. Your post was so creative and original. Truly based and redpilled. Thanks for existing, friendo.

Now go find a rafter to hang a noose from and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit.

we hate you too, mr. burger

>As an American here is my opinion on your country
>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH PRRRRFFFFFTTTT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WHITER THAN YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH

Attached: 1555764446710.jpg (352x253, 22K)

*plop*

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>Yurocuck thinks his opinion means anything
Cute

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: 1558381787500.jpg (3240x3576, 2.8M)

>Yuro-BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP t-thinks his opiBURPnion mea-*gets shot*

Attached: average american.jpg (259x195, 15K)

60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

yeah bla bla bla.
literally no one gibes a shit about ur opinion.
u are just a bunch of far, completely dumb mutts. a joke to the whole world. everyone is laughing at u, and it will never change.
now fuck off go to walmart shart urself and get shot dumb dumb.

Attached: IMG_0101.jpg (891x717, 77K)

do americans really

rent free

Everyone is fighting but nobody asks why lol

Why are you hating us? What did we do wrong?

Cool post. I bet it felt really good to sift through your copypasta collection to make this post.
I'm glad it makes you feel better.

>lets in 1 million rapefugees

Euros are so fucking smug and they have no reason to be. They're the biggest cucks on earth, especially Germany. I hate them so fucking much and wish nothing but pain and suffering on every single worthless Yuropean fucking shit.

I hope you kill yourself

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY
PLEASE DONT HATE US PLEASE DONT HATE US
WE LOVE AMERICA WE LOVE YOU
PLEASE LOVE US BACK PLEASE LOVE US BACK

Fine, you and ONLY YOU are cool. The rest of your worthless country and continent can fuck off though

rude

amerifarts are cultureless monkeys which have no right to judge greater civilizations.

your whole thinking is so retarded and degenerated

>greater civilizations
>loses both world wars
>gets country ripped in half for decades
>reunites and lets in over a million """"refugees"""" in a year
Wow, thanks Germony, you sure showed us.

This.

Attached: Americans.jpg (850x400, 76K)

Fuck off. I've been to Poland and it's 3rd world tier over there

Wow, some hack nobody said a thing. Better save it to your downloads folder so you can post it in a thread about Americans.

Yuros are such fucking retards.

Based.

Barely the third most relevant place on the planet, as soon as latin america gets their act together, or the middle east starts not being trash they won't even have that

I

Attached: CrispyMcBacon.jpg (2481x3504, 712K)

>1000 years of culture
>some monkey only see 60 years of it.
once you prove again that u are a dumb monkey.

also we fought against the whole world and restied 5 years while sat on ur sharted fat asses and whatched britain and russia do all the work jusg to take credits like jewish rat( like u truly are) afterwards

Cool story bro

its not so hard to be smug about americans

lets be honest here, you are country full of ugly retards

Attached: 97e70b_5514533.jpg (1296x968, 197K)

Why are you so rude

Attached: 1546387084372.png (656x755, 42K)

me too

And what has Czech Republic accomplished recently? Please, tell me about your great country.
You are known for your worthless whore women who fucking anything for a buck, and your beer.
So nice of you to feel superior.

You're America.
Who cares about some irrelevant dying small countries?
Fuck them. You're the big boss here.

Attached: 1558233029829.jpg (671x671, 84K)

Your country is gonna have an explosion of nigger babies now that you host American military bases in your country.
Nigger babies and rapes. Ha, good fucking riddance.
I hate you and your worthless country and continent so fucking much

Brazil is pretty cool now. I like you