Korean Girls

Sup Jow Forums. I'm an user with an obsession with Korean chicks, I thought it was a yellow fever thing but I don't really care for Japanese or Chinese girls.

I know there's quite a few Korean girls (non-Australian born) here I can go for but there's something that's fucking with my head. Korean culture seems artificial and fake to my less than solid understanding of it. The whole obsession with status, hierarchy, money and 'specs'
>english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/394805.html
is a deal-breaker for me.

Am I right or am I just making shit up in my mind?

Attached: bae4364f39455528ad09175fea9d5aa9.jpg (530x706, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/394805.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are white, so you will get a pass. But it depends on where you will live with your gook waifu

I hate Europeans so fucking much

Why does it matter where I live?

Because why would you apply korean rules in straya?

I mean if I date a girl born and raised in Korea she'd still have that mentality no?

so cringe

What's the issue?

Attached: joynews24.jpg (1277x1702, 115K)

>if I date a girl born and raised in Korea she'd still have that mentality
if she has such high standards for men then she would have chosen a korean men not a foreigner in the first place

why?

>english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/394805.html

>After you graduate, you are considered a “Lee Taebaek,” a pun suggesting half of the population in their 20s are unemployed. I will be 29-years-old next year, and I am still looking for a job. I have specs coming out of my ears. I majored in Vietnamese at a decent university in Seoul and my minor was journalism.

>stud like crazy
>go for vietnamese+journalism
what's wrong with people like these?

>why?
can’t explain. That’s just how it makes sense to me

>gook chicks

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Why is that cringe?
Its pretty normal

Attached: 547bceecdc36b3d9a6b1661d46d5d60f.jpg (564x735, 55K)

i'm a brownoid what are my chances of getting a qt int korean gf like op's pic?

I prefer viets desu.

But why? I'm a pretty well off guy all around and it's not like I'm a creepy virgin incel

Because maybe she want to settle at Vietnam later or increase her chance finding any job in the booming relationship between Vietnam-Korea, business especially.
If I remember correct, Vietnam have large amount of Koreans decided to living at Vietnam permanent, number among top 5 of Korean community at oversea.

it's obviously not zero since women are women all around and thus whores. why would you lie to me mr. kim?

Attached: FbPxGYM.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>it's not like I'm a creepy virgin incel
>starts a thread about his obsession with girls of a particular nationality

We all have biases

>I'm a pretty well off guy all around and it's not like I'm a creepy virgin incel
Then what is your problem? Your gf will accept you as long as she isn’t a gold digger. If she is, well.. gold diggers usually don’t have racial preference on men. Do you think she would bother coming to australia to find an exotic sugar daddy?

Sorry to break it to you but sometimes lies are sweeter than truths

sounds like you're coping to me m8. even if you're an ugly fucker by sheer numbers it's not hard to get a qt if you act like a man

pic related, a friend of mine and his wife (gook)

Attached: 1558459268475.jpg (750x562, 61K)

She is ugly as a sin

What is his ethnicity

>ugly as sin
where do you live? I want to live there

>this is considered ugly in gookland
Curious as to what you find attractive.

Cuz you brown nigger consider any asian woman attractive????

Whiter than you, Kim.

he's an indian
yeah that's a cope for me dawg. i've seen ugly korean girls and she's above average

I'm a lanky ass ginger

to give you a clue he is being slightly mean

he is Indian?
Look white to me lol

Now i found out this is a poo
Yuccccccccccccckkkk!!!!

Attached: 739512F0-434C-4FC8-A083-D2CD8D648CA6.png (200x196, 21K)

>It is 7:00 a.m. Mom wakes me up. My name is Kang Saet-byeol. I am 11-years-old and a fifth grader attending an elementary school in Seoul’s Gangseo neighborhood. As soon as I wake up, I have to finish my homework since I have no time in the afternoons. At 2:00 p.m., I attend piano lessons. When that is over, I attend an English language academy to study for the TOEIC since it is required in order to get into an international middle school. Afterwards, I study math. At 5:00 p.m., I go home where a tutor is waiting for me. When vacation comes, my friend and I will go to an English camp in Canada. What am I to do? I want to play, however, I have to go an academy. Only there can I meet my friends.

Why are Asians like this?

이제 그만 자라

really? he looks damn mixed too me. you’re indian too right?

I wish I was gay or assexual so that I wouldn't have to suffer the pain of knowing that I'll never have a Korean gf

deal with it. many indians have caucasoid features thanks to Indo-Aryans which your people find attractive.

i was complimented by many people in singapore because im a green eyed vedic bvll

based kim dropping hard truths on brownoids.

of course the darker indians get treated like shit.

>international middle school
sure it has to be like this

>caucasoid features
Ewwwwwww
Next poo plz~

Attached: DA728EA9-15C9-4729-8BED-BF5BCFA939DB.jpg (227x222, 8K)

lol what, maybe it's the brightness or something
nope, i'm a middle eastern lad (not going to specify which country) and i 100% look better than him
looks unironically don't matter however

>if you're an ugly fucker by sheer numbers it's not hard to get a qt if you act like a man
It's not hard it's impossible, "acting like a man" does fuck all if you're ugly subhuman
Your friend isn't ugly btw

i know, people are shocked when I say I'm from India.

>looks unironically don't matter however

Attached: 15574959242551.jpg (564x704, 48K)

of course everything is a case by case basis. if you look like your face was put through a grinder and act beta you most likely won't be able to get a top-tier girl

if you're a 2-3/10 and have your act together you can legitimately pull pretty cute women

i've seen some really ugly short fuckers get some good girls because they're easily likeable and have a life

>i'm a middle eastern lad (not going to specify which country) and i 100% look better than him
you’re in good luck then. surely you don’t look like an AK holding village raghead from afghanistan. I am guessing levantines? Be a gentleman and you can even select which k-gf you want

>if you're a 2-3/10 and have your act together you can legitimately pull pretty cute women
Objectively false, if you're sub5 you can't pull any women period, let alone cute ones
>i've seen some really ugly short fuckers get some good girls because they're easily likeable and have a life
Those were sexless betabuxes

에휴 이 븅신새끼야 ㅉㅉ
여기 븅신들 한테 잘 보여서 뭐하게 한심한새끼

그럼 넌 니 수준에 맞는 곳에 가지 븅신들 모인 곳에서 뭐하고있음?

afghans can be pretty handsome t b h
>Objectively false, if you're sub5 you can't pull any women period, let alone cute ones
you're lying to yourself
>Those were sexless betabuxes
a lot of them are friends my age (late teens) and none of them are married so yeah nah

Attached: 22175459194_6a2b1c86f0_b.jpg (683x1024, 204K)

Nope I'm just not as delusional as you
Women hold all the power in the sexual market so they can and will go for the best option available
No girl is gonna choose a 2/10 subuman manlet when she can easily get 5+ normal guy

none whatsoever. kek @ thinking a pure korean girl's gonna date some filthy terrorist.

where are her breasts?

not everything is measured by looks bro

For women it absolutely is

why would you post that shit here idiot? i just found her instagram profile and it was by pure accident.

T. Engulish teeechaaaa

cute kids btw

not really unless you're horribly obese
shit really? i even did a Google Image Search beforehand

t. GI Wytt Mann

sure did. looks like the silly pajeet lives in korea.