French rapper Nick Conrad kills and rapes wh*te frenchwoman in music video

French rapper Nick Conrad kills and rapes wh*te frenchwoman in music video

The fact that a wh*te girl agreed to be in this video is proof enough that Arabs and other non-whites non-blacks should take over the world and restore order. Wh*te men are fucking pathetic. Im not wh*te and if there was a self-hating girl like that in our family she would have been dealt with (permanently) by the time the video was up on jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2UpWPX-7g

Attached: 8599FE35-ED05-40B2-819F-4D8B0557C80A.png (778x777, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In 1915 hundreds of thousands of Frenchmen fearlessly threw themselves at the enemy artillery and machine guns without hesitation or regard for personal safety, not for any good or worthy reason except protecting their national honor.

In 2015, Frenchmen screamed, cried and pissed themselves as they crawled away from the terrorists or were dragged out and mutilated, their eyes gouged and their testicles cut off. None fought back, all were praying for Americans to save them as they had on the Amsterdam-Paris train in August. None fought back or defended themselves despite being massively superior in number.

Had the generation of 1915 been present, the attackers would not have gotten any further than the doorway before being bundled off and drowned by mobs in the Seine like Algerian protesters in 1961.

The difference the 100 years makes, is that the French of 1915 were the inheritors of the tradition of Clovis, Napoleon, Danjou etc, and the French of 2015 are the inheritors of the tradition of Derrida, Sartre, Foucault, and de Beauvoir.

Every French posting here on Jow Forums would react exactly the same way as Benjamin Cazenoves. You could do anything to such people and they would not be able to stop you.

Attached: 1447511244246.png (1780x1092, 911K)

>kills and rapes
In that order ?

>Paul Joseph Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

PENDEZ LES BLANCS
WHI WHI WHI WHI WHI WHIIIIIITEEEESSS

How many white French people do you think fapped to their ideal French sweetheart being choked by an african ape?

What is wrong with french "people"? Why do they hate being white?

>French rapper Nick Conrad wants attention
>Jow Forums gives him attention

Reminder that the French aren't white. Only anglos like PJW are.

unironically pretty catchy song

Nique ta putain de race

This but unironically

>not hating being a wh*Toid

Attached: image.png (945x555, 788K)

>leftard:
>this hateful leftard shit? Just don't react to it, its trolling
>OH NOES, SOME RIGHTWINGER SAID SOMETHING, HOW DO WE MAKE HIM LOSE HIS JOB, QUICK

left needs to be shown for what it is

>french woman
>white
lmao

Never stop posting this please

>Arabs
That's gonna be a hard pass from me

This we are giving him what he wants, he even disabled comments, he is winning gamers. Don't voice your distaste to this song about raping whypip t. fenno-swede

im gonna marry a black girl and we will make happy family

Attached: 1523800771740.webm (480x270, 1.72M)

Music has always been edgy and trying to break boundaries. You don’t want to know how many edgy retarded teens will hear to his song just because of the video. People forget that Punks wore swastikas to make the public seeth, same with the chocolate Frenchman’s lyricist and producer, they want to sell his music

Attached: C561A747-4975-4840-BF24-634777CF32D2.jpg (339x550, 179K)

The thing these shitskins don't seem to understand is that Caucasians' civility has its bounds, we won't tolerate this for much longer. The left pokes the lion with a twig incessantly and we brush it off, my friend, but our claws and our jaws build up anger and when the white wrath decides to no longer restrain itself... believe me, pal, the left will regret their ways...

>break boundaries

I don't think you understand what that entails

>Caucasians
>we

B&R

>>>/rashka/

How is a rapper going to lose his job over this? he'll just sell more because of le controversy

>whitey says something racist
>let's crucify him lol
>darkie literally sings about raping and burning your country
>okay guys just don't give him attention that's what he wants
I think it's a little late for the don't give your bullies attention treatment, that is like saying don't give you bully attention after he is done fucking your mom, God Yuropeons are such spineless cuckolds it's no doubt they are being ethnically replaced and not a single Euro will raise their voice about it. They are fucking worms.

>

Attached: 1556204378595.gif (452x371, 59K)

Name one objectively good thing about contemporary France. I'll wait.

>t. fenno-swede
You don't even know what that is stupid new worlder

I swear this board has convinced me that deep down every euro alive is like pic related.

Attached: 1462009880333.jpg (809x1896, 565K)

Based.

A weak ago we had one gypsy making a video about how much he hates bulgarians, nothing to strong.
He was beat up immediately the next day.
Why are westoids so pathetic? Just fucking teach the guy to behave by force.

>Why don't white people act like niggers?
Gee I don't know.

What?

why do black and brown people all have inferiority complexes towards whites?

They envy our looks, our history, our cultural and scientific prowess. We're like a caste they look up to in awe and a desire to emulate.

But why do white people act like pathetic worms?
Being a spineless ameba was never a part of strong CIVILIZATION. Just look at America in the 1950's.
It's never okay to justify cowardice.
I don't even know how their women fuck them at this point.

same reason japanese and koreans do

basically, if your people ever make a decent country. you'll see the same thing happen.

This is beautiful art, there's nothing to complain about here, in a white majority country (for now) most of his fans are white, they love him, and buy his records

France is literally 30% nig. Anglos are the last defenders of western civilization.

I bet the fucking whore came when he strangled her
Any modern woman would

Incel freak.

Leftists do hate this shit though, find one single leftist who defends this lol. Fuck outta here

Hate is a strong word, I think they mostly choose to ignore, or are indifferent towards it, and that's good

not really, but every european with a brain has more or less given up and try their best to live in ignorance as much as possible. there's no point in really caring anymore, it's already over.

it's not even remotely close to being over. even with all the escapism in the world "the far right" is still "rising"

>Our

Aww, did I trigger the swarthoid?

Ahaha

Kill all niggers. And rappers in general

based

this but unironically

Don’t think the rest of forgot about “the incident”.

Based
Fuck wh*teys

>France is literally 30% nig
We're 100% BLACK you wh*te dog

This thread is why I support ar*b genocide

Attached: 1536144601732.jpg (543x584, 82K)

She looks like she fucks JEWISH guys

Attached: 1549064682931.jpg (850x479, 45K)

Arabs are wh*te bootlegs
Fuck them too

BASED

Attached: 1529451069321.jpg (964x672, 106K)