Why americans are like this?

why americans are like this?

Attached: epic.webm (460x258, 2.84M)

jesus fuck doesn't anyone have reflexes? put your fucking hands on the ground before your head does

I love usa without them my life would be grey. They are pagliacci: the country

Attached: 1491711498661.png (650x581, 284K)

the guy running light speed into the ice xDD
fuck that is hilarious

man i wonder how much good shit we're missing because it isnt recorded, every zany/crzy thing that has ever happened to me wasnt on camera t.t

damn why did she go down for so long? cant believe that dude kicked her in the face holy shit

>America

Attached: 1557629732250.webm (640x480, 2.75M)

hahaha yes it would only be funnier if car would start moving on it's own and crushed fat hag

why do all americans do this?

i feel bad for the little girl tho, that must have hurted a lot and the family probably decided not to take her to the hospital since it would cost them like 50k to get her checked.

Little qt deserves and hug and some kisses on the forehead.

>yanks

Attached: brainlets.jpg (1988x1783, 802K)

This is not real, i refuse to belive it is.

Well Timmy, there is this thing called "culture," which Europeans used to have, but now don't. A culture is something that grows, as you might have learned in science class. Once a race, society or nation stops growing, it starts collapsing, because stasis does not exist in human behavior.

Sometime around 1946, when the European powers finally killed off all of the actual men in their country, they ceased to have culture, and entered a steep civilizational decline, which culminated in the total disarmament and gradual replacement of their people by foreigners, and the stripping of all of their rights.

Today European culture consists of tacky glass buildings and effeminate maledom. Europeans are very butthurt about this, and will typically mumble something about healthcare and food if you bring it up, but it is true. All culture is inherently martial. When a people are deprived of arms, they become less human as a result. Their culture dies. There are no exceptions to this rule

being baptized traumatized us and it has manifested into golden shower fetish. do not judge

The maple niggers did this though.

Attached: nme7oyqdw6v11.jpg (551x1064, 55K)

The fuck?

>92 killed and 221 wounded

Attached: 1461802366199.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

When are you gonna develop one?
You've had almost 300 years and it's still diet Brit a la Spic

>92 killed and 221 wounded

jesus christ

Do americans ...

Attached: 1464738723808.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Almost all the deaths were to landmines and depth charges left behind by the Japanese, not the friendly fire.

really

Attached: SALMONELAD.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

>a sporadic friendly fire incident occurred, which had left 28 Americans and 4 Canadians dead
CANADIANS KILLED 28 MUTTS

AHAHAHAHA

he ol mexican lasagna. better than it looks

th-this could just as easily have happened in C*nada, they have the same sized license plates

Attached: 1373263161729.jpg (456x386, 165K)

I thought America didn't have license plates on the front of cars anyways

OH CAN YOU SEEEE

Attached: 1556446667892.jpg (968x1998, 188K)

There are only 19 states that don't require a front plate

I can't tell if they're slipping on ice or if they're getting shot

>Attack unsuspecting Americans boys in dead of night who are on your side like the dishonorable Japs who've been butchering your ancestors
>YEAH KILL EM
>Americans start shooting back
>JE SUIS SURRENDER

Attached: 1558353451139.jpg (300x283, 15K)

That kick to the head

Attached: 1558056654852.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

The LGBT is just like me and you :)))))

these are the people criticizing us conservatives

"...and then i finish with some sour cream because it makes me feel sophisticated and a real chef!"

outside vancouver everyone deals with ice

that driver guy must have seen all of it but he still slipped

So it could very well have happened in Vancouver then

Me: 1

Pidor OP: BTFO

no, vancouver doesn't have plants die like that, there's always some green in summer

Why do foreigners go to the doctor for the smallest shit? My family had the works when it came to insurance and they didn't rush me to the hospital every time I fell

>there's always some green in summer
yeah no shit

Attached: 1526423060520.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Really makes you think

A little girl's head hitting the ground like that is not an "small shit"

Usually trash food looks disgusting, but at least you sure it's tasty. That's not the case here.

>t. helicopter parent

fuck the little girl. shes a piece of shit, the worst kind of subhuman; an american youth. that little mutt should have had her fuckign head stomped in.

wa la

The average canadian looks extremely japanese I'm not surprised

>105931046
I didn't expect less from an Ameri*n

fuck you, shes a part of the problem that ruins the world today. shes going to grow up and be a propaganda fueled jingoistic warhound mutt like everyone else in this country and shes going to help partake in the system that inflicts countless evils on this planet.

Is this the fabled "sex" I've been told to have?

Learn how to respond, retard

>tfw you study here and have to be associated with with this shit

Attached: 1557257838287.jpg (172x186, 11K)

Can someone please post the video of the woman getting fucked by the nigger at the bus stop and then her husband walks up to her and says nothing about it?

Americans are the most oppressed people on earth. we are starved, killed and mutilated by our government and our children are brainwashed to like it.

please, help us.

Interesting.

I ate half baked chicken like this once and then couldn't stop shitting myself for entire day