youtube.com/watch?v=BS46C2z5lVE
youtu.be/gjWfuQopiTA
youtube.com/watch?v=schQzpocuos
youtu.be/SZMBGFNfV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello all

so many people on this site who never grow up

Attached: Xyzyfyv.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Attached: 1528765271146.png (735x573, 159K)

doing a post-coffee poo

>/brit/ posters trying to meet each other in real life
this will go well

kek this is me

Listen Leb you’re a big guy but you’re not the biggest guy, okay? Like you’re going to get outtotalled

ah, the best kind

love God and his son Jesus Christ
like my post if you agree :^)

Bent AIDS merchant

A classic

youtu.be/c6D3o0_q3Mw

I'm an ancient Yahwist

who's trying that?

>muh coffee culture
oh fuck off lattes and cappuccinos are not "culture"
it's just a certain way of adding milk to your coffee

corr

mikey wants the pakis to come find him and fight him

which district?

I saw a documentary on Aleister Crowley. I'm considering a lot of new life choices. Like becoming a warlock.

sue

Attached: su2295.jpg (683x1024, 109K)

2 years since manchester bomb

Go down into the site, hardman. Go down with your little crew and see how that works out for you. Go on big man.

We'd like to invite you to our general
Feel free to ask us anything, stop by for some good time frens

ah yes, of course

Yeh, yeh, I'm on a building site

as an employee i don't really see tax money as my money since i didn't see it anyway.

whereas if you were a business owner you would see taxes as your money becuase its something you're consciously paying. so you would care about how it was spent.

> and more fiscal spending which both result in an extreme growth of debt both on a governmental level and on a private level
do they just print out the money or where do they get it from? Are they burning their reserves?
> of the likes we can't even grasp to think about.
if you've not seen any docs about Chinese housing markets, then you can only be surprised.
The whole system relies on companies building as tall buildings as possible because government pays more from a block flats to the private ownership part per built floors and more the further they locate those urban areas into Central/Western China in order to let them to have taste of that economic success too.
For whatever the reason, Chinese still buy these houses for sake of owning one once they get married to show they have wealth to own properties, even thou no one might even rent the property and stay vacant for years.
And all of this construction is financed by a lending, local municipality's state company administrating all of the municipality's land, whose debts are tied into a municipality due to their ownership & hence guaranteed to be paid by central government.
Sneaky bastards if you ask me.

>filename
post the size of your sue folder

Lebs a big guy but settled folk never win a feud with travellers. Silly idea to begin with.

phwoar

first 3 season are worth it due to office politics really, Harvey's hair cut went shit after the first one thou.
After that, it's nothing but relationship drama for the next 3 seasons.

Cowardly paki runt. You'll get ran out of london you dirty muslim bastard. There wouldn't be a sewer inside of it you'd be able to hide inside

>lebanese culture
I doubt you would want to rape him since he's not a child

never claimed im the biggest guy but i bet i handle my self better than any of the sheltered little rats on here i invite all and any of you down to tulse hill to learn some lebanese culture

why dont you just come here

Nah mate you’re scarcely bigger than me and believe it or not alot of people here aren’t sheltered. You’re not the only lad that’s had a couple scraps.

asian hornets nest in my gaff lads

Attached: oni eq-xn9 2jco2mxof.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

no already did it before in previous thread have 9380 files

>t-tulse hill
Go down into the site cowardly hole. Go into it shitlips. Out in the open because you want witnesses.

never understood why people cared about buying british products over other countries.

almost all products inevitably will have some forene inputs in them and so you cannot escape importing foreign goods. Even if you take an example of something simple like an apple grown here by a british farmer.

It was probably picked by a romanian, it was probably pestisied with a concotion made in china, the fertiliser probably came from idk like spain, the farmer himself will have spent some of his income from it on a bottle of wine from france.

Its weird to think of yourself as buying british. nonsensical almost.

Bruh why are you posting pictures of the Australian Prime Minister in your general

Culture is a sum of its whole.

got 3 drinks on my table next to me right now
glass of wine, glass of orange juice, cappuccino

>anime OP
Would rather crap in my hands and clap.

Attached: 1532306109814.png (600x197, 15K)

Attached: Ei17-4y_.jpg (768x1024, 200K)

>have 9380 files

Attached: _a_0397.jpg (283x255, 14K)

RIP

are girls attracted to military men

you think you can run 30,000 lebs out of east brixton? come try i beg you bring your farmer boys mikey how about you bring your slag of a mum as well

Mix it all together

love hearing woodpeckers in the garden
dya reckon they get dizzy?

youtu.be/DPHnXEg4RYs
get one of these bad boys

in a relationship with a lad

But it benefits British economy and industry more than buying something imported from a foreign seller. Also British is almost always better. At least in terms of meat, dairy, fruit.

importer buying from foreign supplier has essentially "wasted" the money and needs to make it all back, same goes for Brits, but at least British supplier's supplier keeps the money circling within British economy.

youtu.be/FvDdbanB1oc

name a better nation anthem

I find oxford bender very erotic

I think buying your own countries products is better for the economy

No not really

I'm straight, but I've always wanted to date a guy.

Ez

youtu.be/MBnAZ_qSYJU

Can two cars go through that street? Why don't japs have the concept of space?

what about special forces ones

Then you're not straight.

>c-come try
Okay, don't bother replying to me again as it's clear that you're too afraid to step foot inside the site. You fucking waster. Not so big and hard when your bluff is called you dirty arabic bastard

Do you love America?

Attached: ac8fd41b.jpg (937x815, 62K)

Modi coming back tomorrow ladaroos

Attached: D68KHycV4AAzKz3.jpg (680x440, 52K)

weigh 172.5 pounds

Its over

Attached: IMG_20190522_143457.jpg (1533x2048, 603K)

Just caught a Remoaner

Her face when I put it in

*feels your ribs*
oh you're too skinny
*starts feeding you fattening foods*

youtube.com/watch?v=BS46C2z5lVE

mad that the queen's coming up on 100 and her sister died in her 70s

May will be finished in a few days

Haha British rappers BTFO

Attached: 77710416-D0AA-4318-9C58-24ADBA1A0024.png (500x566, 81K)

aah yes, the Evening Standard

you darent even post a picture of yourself your lucky im giving you the time of day we all know your game you frail little monkey. you pikeys are all the same pick your fights with the weak innocent but wouldnt get within 10 miles of real deals now do one you scruffy little mong

what i ate?
a roast beef sandwich
it was tasty

her maj going to the shops somehow makes the front page

youtu.be/gjWfuQopiTA

jess glynne is the musical equivalent of the holocaust
wish she'd fuck right off

Pull up

>you come fight me on my home turf
>no you come fight me on my home turf

You're both utterly pathetic. Though I have a feeling the "leb" is just larping to trigger mikey into literally giving it the big one to an anonymous stranger online.

youtube.com/watch?v=schQzpocuos

Can you elucidate on these Lebanese cultural traditions at Tulse Hill us Irish are missing out on? Do youse eat cus cus?

true, you can barely tell it's her though

business idea: /brit/ bare knuckle boxing nights

Hoo can A hae a wean, wi me a virgin an niver bin wi a man?

kill an mc (standard)

why's this board so obsessed with asian and black girls

Honhonhon les rosbifs

Oh yeah, I'll post a picture of myself now I will. I'd be a clever boy doing that. Go down into the site hard man if you think that. Go down into the site. We'll see how hard you are when a machete is wore of the top of your head you wannabe gangster.

we play fortnite

youtu.be/SZMBGFNfV94
lel

because they're exotic

whites are mentally ill and get breeding urges whenever they see non-whites