/brit/

Edition: peng ting

Attached: 58sJkdZ.jpg (500x667, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnhx1AYWrl4
twitter.com/HappyCh95728566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 2211582799895.jpg (438x503, 89K)

>what do i do for fun? well i post the same thing every day at 1am to try and bait an imaginary enemy of course
the state of leftypol

got more ?

I'm a Yank and I claim this thread in the name of other Yanks similar to me.

Attached: Wrestling_Fans.jpg (400x293, 22K)

I just want to snort a lot of ketamine

Listening to the verve

youtube.com/watch?v=jnhx1AYWrl4

Attached: 211909443.jpg (937x625, 62K)

Attached: 7286C9DD-B138-46E6-AA97-E8FE45B31C52.jpg (680x960, 140K)

Truly brittish

And it's a bittetsweet... Symphony and yer life style

lay down the peanuts
and the monkeys come

>childless Baby Boomer

Friendly reminder that your life will not got one ounce better until the last Baby Boomer dies.

girl spat on me and called me ugly today because i asked her out haha

I thought it was bad to drink a lot of water with mandy

no bully!

Attached: 1542775092194.jpg (833x696, 143K)

She's chubby.

made prolonged eye contact with a fit girl today

my dad is part of the baby boner generation,is that a bad thing?

Had a big telling off from the gal, guess I won't be doing md for a while then.

anime spastic
fuck off

can I get a shout out to my homie Nick Gurr?

fuck you too buddy.

rasheed buying the new iphone

thats ket
t. druggymong

what do you think about americans?
be honest

Attached: portuguese man using a computer.jpg (561x584, 41K)

rasheed making a pig's ear of his beard fade

What really? Fuck I could have avoided so many dehydration headaches

cant tell you im afraid

spend more than 5 minutes here and you'll find out. no need to ask

>weyyyyyyy aye this mdma powder is proper lethal stuff this like *chews lips off*

rorke begging his therapist to believe this "rasheed" character is a real person

love my local kebab top lad ahmed is gives me extra for nowt

I make prolonged eye contact with a number of women every single day. It's called being a normal healthy young man.

rasheed messaging 14 year olds on facebook

rorke eating donner kebab

sheed chopping up donna kebab

What do i need to be like to get a girl like this

Bad to drink when you're not clubbing

oh boy oh boy

Attached: IMG_20190523_004744.jpg (1278x719, 169K)

anyone noticed that rorke coffin dodgers have some really strange priorities on what they care about?

seems like the mongs care more about having a blue passport, buying apples in pounds/ounces, bendy bananas and people getting trophies for participation than they do about immigration or islam

idk. man I do that too but I feel creepy afterwards. I do it because I don't have the guts to actually approach them.

gay

creep

looks like you could pay for it

beevies or water

>making prolonged eye contact
nah that's not normal

hahaha rorke is going kookoo bananas
been dreading this day haven’t you, you pathetic little worm.

No, I'm afraid not. Have a look at this profile, there might be something, who knows.
twitter.com/HappyCh95728566

anyone remember the cuckio meme

the 16 yo gf keeps getting creepy old lads paki lads like that messaging her on fb

eh, some buttons and a plastic penguin...

Attached: IMG_20190523_004916.jpg (1278x719, 225K)

Attached: portuguese man being a virgin freak.jpg (555x578, 43K)

Rorke squatting deep and eating oats

Rorke putting on a song at pres and everyone telling him to turn it off because it's shit

20190523prime
190523prime
90523prime
523prime
23prime
3prime

really upset about this lads. the prognosis for schizophrenics is very, very, very bad. im afraid to tell my friends because i think they will freak out

Attached: image(2).jpg (3660x1483, 2.02M)

ngl jamie T makes some peng tunes (unironically)

Attached: CCB8534D-EE78-45EC-804E-1C9F28F93523.jpg (2048x1536, 372K)

rorke looks at pictures of wojaks going from being a neckbeard to ottermode with a skinfade, swastika tattoo and a 'trad gf' and thinks he's found the blueprint to life.

based

How the fuck does that make you a creep if she's doing it as well? That's actually how I get a lot of numbers by seeing if they're interested either at the rec or in and out of restaurants that have bars, you get the picture.

wetwipe club novices buying bottles of water when they do pingers lmao

just carry on drinking booze, it makes you last twice as long

Leftypol putting on a playlist at pres and everyone loves it and he even gets to shag the fittest girl there after

Welcome my child

Attached: Timma.jpg (767x960, 83K)

Water
You only need to drink a lot of water when you take it if you're clubbing/dancing otherwise it's just business as usual
People think you just need to drink water when you take it regardless of context and end up drinking too much and getting water poisoning and bursting their bladders

ta' for the maths homework

*mental workers close in on rorke because he's being uncooperative*

>Okay rorke, put the hammer down and we can end this
>NO, NO! CAN'T YOU SEE!?!? THE JEWS, PAKIS AND NIGGERS ARE MESSING ME ABOUT, LOOK THEY'RE ALL IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

*mental workers pin rorke down, inject him with some haloperidol and put him in a straight jacket*

Everything about the left one is superior to the right one. Feel bad for her even.

This is literally my wife's body, but he's Latina. Like, everything down to the way her legs look in stockings and how her hips swallow up her panties

virgin freakitus

a bold move from 160IQ with an impressive display of chebs, let’s see if the janny launches a counterattack

rorke buying bottles of water when he does pingers

leftypol drinking booze when he does pingers

Oh dear rorke saw a black man on tv again, quick get the haloperidol he's freaking out!!!!

imagine being some 18 year old girl and having this man make prolonged eye contact with you every time you pass him on the way to uni

Attached: B7969CE4-7444-4297-A12B-6CB4F3E48F54.png (639x856, 525K)

that’s fucking mental
that’s actually mad innit
having a guffaw at this, will need to pick my jaw up off the floor

rorke shedding hair and coughing up a hairball

leftypol turns up to a club after having 2 cans of dark fruits so he can do 'a pill' and necks bottles of water for the rest of the night

first time I pinged I ended up drinking like 6 litres of water in a few hours
remember looking down at all the bottles at some point and being quite shocked

worst part was later in the night when i was coming down, running to the bog every 10 minutes to piss it all out again

why would you tell them about this shit anyway?

got rorke a new script of haloperidol for christmas, he's been pretty quiet since, tamed those delusions he has

Permanent incel

this literally has me terrified
i dont want to be drooling shell of a man trapped in some grim apartment while internet mongs bait me from behind a screen, putting me in a constant state of fear
FUCK

Attached: s-l640.jpg (480x640, 44K)

blind cunt

Bet he's a rorke

leftypol going to wicked wednesday student nights

rorke going to villalobos on a saturday

Without some space between legs? Hmmm

egghead on the right lol

rorke accounting for his complete lack of purpose in life by getting outraged about things.

>rorke
>1/14 found

Get a fucking life you ass munching faggots!

Attached: 5cba2a6e74565348d1661637-750-375.jpg (750x375, 43K)

rorke watching all his leftymates pull girls and walking home by himself crying

Yep.
No thigh gap because her thighs are THICC

rorke feels abandoned by society because he's a young man with few opportunities due to his less-than-stellar school results and social isolation and lack of romantic interractions.

rorke licking up the period blood his mums cocker spaniel dripped on the kitchen floor

>got rorke a new script of haloperidol for christmas, he's been pretty quiet since

Attached: bb29e0cfe9ccf519955a66a6aba6f7e3.png (2550x3300, 238K)

BOUNCER: "sorry, no virgins"
*rorke watches enviously as all his mates go in, drying his eyes with his kekistani top*

Attached: 2694821794.jpg (417x625, 31K)

Who /Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, The rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Queen of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons/ here?

Attached: 1558202148129.jpg (1080x1069, 180K)

the trad gf meme is part of this weird rorke fantasy that if he turns his life around by becoming a neo-nazi he'll have a stable, healthy life with rich social relations.