NOOOOOO YOU CANT BAN ABORTION!!!!11 ITS A HUMAN RIGHT TO KILL INNOCENT BABIES!!!!11

NOOOOOO YOU CANT BAN ABORTION!!!!11 ITS A HUMAN RIGHT TO KILL INNOCENT BABIES!!!!11

Attached: 1558467613716.png (231x218, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xcku63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only the fetuses were armed

>KILL INNOCENT BABIES
that's not why you ban abortion christcuck

Oh say can you see

>Yeah that's right you sinful whore you better carry Tyrone's baby to term. Can't wait to adopt it and teach it to love Christ.

Attached: soyjack smug4.png (280x305, 29K)

Attached: thanks.gif (461x461, 647K)

THEY ARE JUST CELLS!!!!!111 HER BODY HER CHOICE!!!!11 SOME FEMALES ARE NOT READY AND CANT AFFORD BABIES!!!!11

Attached: 1558529421839.png (647x778, 17K)

>NOOOOOO!!!! You can’t just kill those fetuses! I care DEEPLY about another man’s child!

no joking, I can sort of understand opposing abortion, but banning it in cases of rape and incest is just sick fuckery

If you believe that a fetus is alive then why should its being a rape baby or incest baby make any difference?

FEMALES DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE WITH CONSEQUENCES AND PURPOSE!!!11 WE NEED TO INSTILL MORE NIHILISM MATERIALISM AND EGOISM INTO THEM!!!11 FUCKING LIKE RABBITS WITHOUT CAUTION IS LIBERATING!!!!11 YOU ARE A BACKWARDS CHRISTARD!!!!!11

Attached: 1558312934058.jpg (960x772, 93K)

good point. I just can't empathize with the people who are against abortion in rape or incest. If I was a woman and that happened to me, I'd abandon the kid on some doorstep

hi aleks

While I don’t believe banning abortion is right, I do believe red states should continue to ban them as it’ll mean in 20-30 years they’ll be blue states.

Attached: C8EB8EE8-FF0D-4FD9-A849-7085EE1A592D.jpg (800x452, 18K)

I chuckled

Attached: 1477937738458.jpg (506x514, 53K)

Attached: 1556849410195.png (188x188, 56K)

this. you'd think republicans would realize that banning abortions would only skyrocket the number of Democrat votes as well as people using welfare

alabama is just going to become an even bigger drain on everyone else with their holier-than-thou bullshit

>ok abortion is wrong and murdr but if it has downs or the father is a rapist its ok two do it

Attached: 1547943284416.png (620x581, 16K)

ABORTION IS NOT ABOUT BEING HUMAN AND SAVING LIVES!!11 ITS ABOUT OPRESSION OF RELIGION AND MY FAVORITE JEWISH IDENTITY POLITICS PARTY!!!!111 EVERYTHING IS ABOUT REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS!!!!11 I AM SO SMART!!!!11

Attached: 1558442082037.jpg (592x570, 62K)

Why not?

I don't understand this, people who are going to abort obviously don't want children in the first place, why bring people into this world whose not even their parents want them here? They'll be obviously be badly treated by their parents. Also, think about all the poor faggots. How much suffering could be avoided if abortion was quick and easy

>Doesn't want to have babies
>Doesn't use birth control to avoid getting pregnant in the first place

Attached: 1490144606960.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>I respect whatever decision you take, babe. It's your body after all.

Attached: 1541066699875.jpg (390x476, 17K)

Why reproduce if you don't want children indeed. Thankfully not having sex is a human right.

most people aren't like us. sex just happens to them

If it is in the belly nor is alive, it is a parasite, not a baby.

Funny thing is that the boys here do not really care about the well being and the lives of others, they just want to rule women.

What I see most here are boys desiring the death of others and making apology to chaos. So you can not take seriously what they say by caring about lives inside the belly of others.

Attached: 14727691_1174624915950069_1507666987004723200_n.jpg (960x960, 101K)

A lot of these people who wants to abort are low IQ idiots who don't think of the consequences and end up having sex without protection. Then you have the rare cases in which birth control methods don't work. At any rate, these people should not be allowed to further their genes into the genetic pool. This is obvious and causes so much avoidable suffering

Would you be willing to adopt an unwanted child?

this. not to sound cruel, but in the US at least we have growing income inequality and the last thing we need is poor people not being able to abort

>NOOOO you can't just abort that clump of cells doomed to a life of misery in the hands of an incompetent teenage whore mother, MY KIKE FAIRYTAILE SAYS IT'S UNETHICAL

Attached: 1558462241094.png (721x720, 561K)

I'm all for throwing (freemason) human rights in the trash and opening the eugenics melon. But if we do why not go all the way.

They should have invented a little button that turns on and off access to the uterus. It would be so much more practical.

Attached: QXE9B5M.jpg (400x400, 23K)

This…

Attached: C9CQMg2eTOW.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Sorry, posted the wrong one

Attached: 2A964B82-46E8-48D2-8093-594BD92F8800.jpg (859x960, 35K)

>IT'S NOT ALIVE, IT DOESN'T HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS!

Attached: 1557502439651.jpg (1459x802, 145K)

Are you planning to help it?
Or you just care that it's born and then fuck whatever happens after that.
Pro life is a bad word for it because they don't actually care about anyone's life, they are pro birth and pro control.

Abortion is unethical, but a necessary evil.
I would never date a woman who's aborted though.

Women will never tell guys just like guys will never tell women they paid a prostitute to take their virginity or they gave their college roommate a brojob but it's okay cause they said no homo.

Well that's true.
Is abortion common in Korea?
I thought Korean women are more prudish.

Again, it we are going to be ok with killing millions for the common good why nasciturus. Why not criminals instead or the bottom percentile IQs.

>brojob
lel

If a monkey fucks in the living room of your home, are you forced to care for him?

What do you do with the monkey?

Pois é…

Attached: RRFq3Xi.jpg (1045x1568, 190K)

I will never understand why women think they have complete control of their wombs when it's the men who got them pregnant in the first place

Context of the photo?

Open secret. It's illegal but you can go ask for it anyway. They do this because there was such an issue with mothers abandoning babies because of the stigma of being a single mother and no resources to help that they made baby boxes to leave them no questions asked. But you know pregnancy and birth is painful and very hard on the body, so abortion is something women do secretly.

But actually I meant that this happens in every country. Men can't understand it because they'll never have to be pregnant and can just leave in that situation.

Because the woman carries the uterus and women can get pregnant by artificial insemination, even from another woman. If you did not know that, now you know…

Attached: QmWECt3.jpg (396x594, 47K)

>and can just leave in that situation.
You'd be stuck paying child support until the "child" finishes college and finds a job.

A woman smiling at the photographer.

Attached: 2PoARSf.jpg (1068x418, 53K)

Most of the women who are protesting for abortion aren't getting artificially inseminated by other women though

That's why there's so many single mothers struggling and can't afford to take the men to court for not making payments. Also you need to realize that what you hear in the news about law isn't reality. That's not how life works. In order to get payments you need to know where the man is and prove his fatherhood, good luck doing that without his dna.

Wow

60% of ex-husbands in Japan have never paid child support even when he was obliged to.
It's pretty easy to get away with it here.
There is no alimony here too, so single mothers very often suffer from poverty.

If you refuse to take the test you pay. In this case when in doubt it isn't pro reo it's pro child.

Here we inseminate each other and still practice female sterilization.

Pois é…

One more daí…

Attached: Q8Xf58H.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

>Why yes, I support the abortion ban because I'm a bitter, virgin incel who wants to take a revenge against people who have had sex, how did you know?"

Attached: 1542336397158.jpg (735x884, 48K)

We practice female sterilization even without having children. Because we are not forced to become pregnant or bear the child of others.

Attached: QZAha63.jpg (612x612, 106K)

>use bc
>it fails

ok what now?

Being sterile we can have sex without fear of becoming pregnant.

Are the boys going to bar us from being sterile too?

Attached: RJyO18m.jpg (992x976, 167K)

Who?

dailymotion.com/video/xcku63

Attached: 2QVU5Kn.jpg (825x1217, 79K)

Big oof. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow out of being incel one day.

Attached: 1474925511004.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Abortion is good because it ser es a eugenic purpose

SMASH the matriarchy
removing power from women is a nice step for making the world normal

>calling someone incel
>always the same way of defending it

Attached: 1558540661013.jpg (1200x628, 87K)

>105978559
nice idea
FORCED STERILIZATION of every feminist is the solution for all this
they don't want to have children and they want to fuck every men, it's a match

They should become government soldiers

9% failure rate due to not taking the pills at the right time just get the shot instead

Notice how they only ban abortion in the states with the most niggers

Why is Jow Forums now filled with normie pro-choice idiots? It wasn't like this a few years ago

>why yes there should be forced abortion on non whites

Attached: 1558397377224.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

based serboid

support abortion = support feminism = support femism = support an attack against yourself (false accusation of sexual assault, of rape, of beating)

>NOOOOO A LIFE OF MISERY!
its not even about that, i couldnt care less about some pathetic whore getting an abortion, its just stupid how these hoes have normalized getting their cunts washed out every month cuz they were too stupid to use multiple contraceptives, along with the pathetic male feminists

I think its dumb these mentally I'll faggots think ever kid born wishes they'll be dead with shit parents

Lol hoes mad

Sex isn't your right. If you eat, you can get fat. If you fuck, you can get pregnant. Voluntary sex is an acceptance of the possibility of pregnancy.

A human has the same essence, no matter if the person is 35, 79 or 2 months. The essence is the one of humanity. Therefore, an abortion is murder.

Some say that abortion should be allowed so the women who visit underground clinics don't have to risk their life to get an abortion. The truth is exactly the opposite. You wouldn't worry about the police shooting a bank robber. Deaths of murderers like women doing the abortus of their own free will should be celebrated as divine punishment.

This isn't ancient Carthage. Human sacrifice must be suppressed by any means necessary.

>Sex isn't your right. If you eat, you can get fat. If you fuck, you can get pregnant
In both cases you can fix yourself with surgery if you want to.

>killing people is wrong
>we should kill murderers
big think

>I don't know the difference between murder and killing and I'm not aware of capital punishment even Jesus spoke in favor of
Top brainlet

>gets pregnant after a rape
>um no Jesus said you should give birth even if you got raped lmao
>give birth to rapist's kid
>rapists kid grows up to be rapist
It's a never ending cycle

You deny free will.

>you deny free will
Free will of what? A lump of meatball that will suffer and commit crimes anyways?
It's better for them to die lmao

A eye for a eye is the best punishment

You just described all people who exist. If we were "rational" like you describe, all humans should be killed.

Living people exist as people who have a will to begin with, that's why it's called free will
Lump of meat doesn't have their own will because they know nothing
I bet you're the person that believes Bible bit also believes that dogs, chicken and cows have soul and eat soy instead of meat
Eat meat

That lump of meat is a human child you mentally I'll freak

Free will comes from the fact that we are human. We value the human that has free will, not free will itself. Even with free will we are a lump of cells. And a free will will arise from the baby human.

The state of animal souls is unclear. There are probably no animals in heaven. The church is clear on this.

make abortion mandatory for all non africans

It's just a reaction to the retarded "after the baby is born we will make it comfortable and see if the mother wants it to live or not" debacle

>if you dont want to adopt children then you MUST allow babies to get murdered

Attached: 1558423144031.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>There are probably no animals in heaven
So heaven is a downgrade compared to Earth

For one, heaven is not a physical place so you won't get to run around a garden with your dog barking nor without him because you won't be running around a garden at all.

Human child is a human child when they're born
When they didn't get born they're only a lump of meat

And that's what you're totally wrong
Human is human only when they're born, not when they're in a women's womb
I bet you do also think sperm have souls dumb white

Atheist

You must have missed the part where they disappear and the laws of your town aren't universal or enforceable.

>Human is human only when they're born, not when they're in a women's womb
This is incoherent. Why?

I'd like a source thay says women have konthly abortions and aren't using contraception. You have to source things if you claim them.

The one point I could bring up is that the places with the ban also have not easily available birth control, no sex education, and no maternity assistance. If you really don't want so many pregnancies and abortions you should give them some humane rights at least.

This has been and always will be about control. It is a necessary evil.

Based.

I'm not even that into forcing pro-life laws but the defense that "it's a woman's right to choose" is so retarded when the discussion is whether or not it's a human being (it is) that deserves life.

Because a human is only able to be called human when they have actually touched the outside world and have various thoughts
When do whites think a human is a human then? When sperm touches egg?

>Human child is a human child when they're born
>When they didn't get born they're only a lump of meat

Objective untrue they are the combination of both parents dna into a living being your delusions only show how sick you are