Replacement of maple lead

What should the maple leaf on the Canadian flag be replaced with?

Attached: leaf flag.png (740x370, 7K)

a pair of chopsticks

A dog sucking dick

Polar Bear.

Attached: chinada.jpg (650x361, 19K)

inb4 cannabis leaf

A dildo

canada is gay

small

Attached: Untitled.png (740x370, 8K)

maple leaf is fine, I still don't get what the issue with it is

they closed that loophole just recently, I think. The reason there was an exception was because an underage girl was coerced into unsavory acts, and in order to prevent charging her, they used loopholes in existing laws around the subject. That's since been codified, I believe

still kind of a roundabout way of doing it though

A golden eagle because they are cool

Attached: 500px-Escudo_nacional_del_Perú.svg.png (500x571, 156K)

A dildo captures the essence of that "country"

A rainbow version of the current flag with the maple leaf replaced with a dildo.

>I still don't get what the issue with it is
It's a fucking leaf, man.

Attached: 1558583692865.png (740x370, 46K)

If we take your old flag, we can replace the circle of stars with an ass hole in which the dildo will be rammed.

it's distinctive, looks cool and is at this point pretty much locked in, you could do a lot worse with graphic design

name a more embarassing flag than yours

Oz ans NZ with the cuck stamp is pretty soypilled

i don't really know what makes a flag embarrassing, I guess maybe regional flags like what liberia's got

Attached: ipIVhDP_d.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I think the graphic design is quite awesome. Even if you can’t print in colour, the Canadian flag is quite recognizable. So much so that we can and do paint it on our military planes in off greys for camouflage.

Not many flags you can do that with. Suppose you could theoretically do that with the US flag as well, but it’s just too darned complicated. Just looks like a blob when printed small.

Why would you change it?
It's one of the most iconic flags on the planet. Most people think it looks great, except for losers on Jow Forums.

OP here

I don't really think it needs to be changed,
I just want to read and gather other people's opinions, that's all.

I wish y'all would take back the Patrician tier flag. Very handsome to look at.

Attached: Canada.png (1280x640, 59K)

Honestly your flag is brilliant. Jow Forumsellectlets are just jealous.

Idk
Why should it be replaced? Its one of the best flags I think

cookie cutter and bland, it's fine as an unofficial flag but a real good flag has to have specific elements that can be distilled and distinguished, like the stars and bars for americans, union jack for brits, hammer and sickle for soviets, swastika for nazis etc.

The British Canadian and Quebecian flags are awesome as well. Canada truly mogs the rest of the world when it comes to churning out flag designs.

shit post

on target

This. Even though Canada has many pretty flags, their national flag should be the simple but iconic and inspiring design that is the maple leaf on red and white background. Everybody associates the maple leaf with Canada.

I agree.
Always been a fan of the Quebecois flag.

OOur finalist flag designs were garbage tacky sports-tier designs, but you can't deny it would be great to have a flag that is instantly recognisable as kiwi around the planet. A simple colour scheme background with a fern or koru.
I reckon a green, black and some other colour(s) scheme would be very distinctive on the global stage. A Koru as our symbol would be beautiful and wouldn't make our flag look like some sports team banner. It would also win over the Maori because Koru symbolism is often associated with Maori culture. The green is associated with jade, the iconic stone of Maori craftsmenship.

Attached: p-2422-pc.jpg (660x495, 80K)

but we would have to incorporate the southern cross in the design as well, because it represents southern kinship. It would be disappointing to see Australia and/or New Zealand to drop the southern cross in a potential future flag change.

So fucking rude.
Britain, you disappoint.

Awww, how sweet.
Thank you, Korea.

Attached: 1506993047151s.jpg (168x168, 4K)

Hahaha, unironically cute.
Cute, but rude.

Thank you, NZ-bros.

Attached: 1546397352273.jpg (900x900, 41K)

Very kind of you to say, sir.
:)

Attached: 1452486341935.jpg (500x465, 13K)

I thought this design looked pretty cool.

Attached: C7CB2445-D2FD-42F0-8DA8-FF0363D19411.png (1280x640, 75K)

Looks like pepsi

Rate

Fuck, forgot the pic

Attached: leaf.png (740x370, 13K)

Choosing a flag should be a top-down sort of thing
Public opinion should just be advisory at best, but there needs to be an avoidance of committee thinking
Really if a flag has no meaning or national connection, or worse looks like something a redditor made up its going to be awful.

Canadian flag looks good and the symbolism is nice, but it doesn't have the same historical oomf that the older flag did

Battle flags, revolutionary banners and royal standards make the best flag inspirations

Take vietnam, this country has an excellent history of flag design
Old Saigon gov flag based off the Emperors royal house flag, and modern flag based off Viet Minh battle flag
Both have rich history and meaningful symbolism yet are not too convoluted or messy

7 red stripes, 6 white stripes, and a blue rectangle with 51 white stars

you could replace it with a hemp leaf

in fact we should all change our flags to nothing but a leaf

grand leaf alliance

Looks like a sports team banner. Absolutely awful for a national flag.
We should have a green colour scheme with a koru (unwravelled fern frond like ) as our flag symbol.

Hideous flag bud

Attached: Xbj8x14.png (900x600, 37K)

Kys

Attached: CanadiansdestroyerDieppe.jpg (700x415, 119K)

Replace maple leaf with more detailed maple leaf

Attached: BetterCanadianFlag.png (901x444, 9K)