We suffer in the first world just as much as 3rd worlders do, I swear!!

>We suffer in the first world just as much as 3rd worlders do, I swear!!
>What do you mean switch places with you thirdie??? I don't want to live in the 3rd world!
The hypocrisy of first worlders
Everytime

Attached: 1550517804213.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Bump.

die avatarfag
use a trip so i can filter you retard

Nobody thinks that way

Just filter "suffer in the first world"

shut up thirdie you dont know the pain of existential dread because you are too busy with menial tasks all your life. Third worlders literally cant suffer.

Then we finally agree that third worlders suffer more than firstoids do.
Firstoids don't know true suffering, only """suffering""" because they didn't get their welfare money or something of the sort.

Attached: 1548166324976.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>i suffer in the philippines

Attached: 1558137851302.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Then come to Japan and have gaysex

Attached: 1546431440074.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

being a 2nd worlder is the best thing ever. no entitlement like the 1st worlds have and yet also not that high of a poverty as 3rd worlds

Yes, and we have no shame. What will you do about it, bitch?

Yes, firstoid.

I am not a homosexual.

>existential dread
>suffering
>implying existential dread doesn't happen to third worlders too

Attached: 1554889868254.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Then sit on my dick with your pants down and I let you live in a first world country. Realize you barely earn enough to live here too and most of the money you earn goes either to the government or to all kinds of stuff that you have to pay for a decent living. You're welcome.

Attached: 1554143630046.jpg (706x703, 118K)

Hmm… but it's not gay if you look feminine enough though, so you don't need to be homosexual

Attached: 1554294939360.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>italy
>first world country
Since when

If you're upper middle class in a thirdie country you are basically a crypto-firstie so you don't get to complain

>his country has a middle class
You're not a thirdie begone

>I suffer in Romania

Attached: images (4).jpg (733x419, 64K)

but I do.
More like
>I suffer in the third world despite being from an elite family.

Again
>i suffer in the philippines

Attached: Manila.jpg.jpg (1600x900, 403K)

third worlders can't have existential dread because you work like ants all day so you have no time to be deep in thought, sorry buddy.

I suffer in the Philippines.

Attached: manila middle class houses.jpg (640x480, 75K)

t.richest country in the nafrosphere

good anigay though

It happens at night, buddy.

I do not look feminine. Begone, homo.

I suffer more than you will ever do, white boy.

>this meme again
Comparing a middle or upper middle to a middle class firstie, the latter has never experienced true suffering faggot

Attached: 1536320676001.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Also the lowest GDP per capita which reflects the huge gap between the upper class and the lower class with the middle class being objectively non existent

>Why yes, Italy is such a shithole and the environment completely stunts me from being a productive member of the Italian society.

Attached: beautiful Sicily.jpg (418x258, 24K)

Human perception is not absolute, but rather relative
If you lived a sheltered life, and your biggest problem in life is that the starbucks barista misgendered you, than you'll actually actually feel like that's a tragedy and "suffer" from it
If your biggest concern is getting food to your family every day, menial shit like that doesn't even register

Thirdies on Jow Forums are mostly the privileged sons of the business/political elite of their countries though.

I don't doubt that there is suffering in the third world, but you have never experienced it. Probably not even the Norwegians have it as good as you people do.

>Thirdies on Jow Forums are mostly the privileged sons of the business/political elite of their countries though
The quintessential firstoid coping mechanism
I am middle class

Attached: 1538343857103.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Thirdies on Jow Forums are mostly the privileged sons of the business/political elite of their countries though.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

kek

I'm a poor NEET with access to internet

>being able to afford a phone/computer and internet connection makes you the privileged sons of the business/political elite of your country

Daily reminder

Average day in the life of a thirdie on Jow Forums:
>wake up at 9am in your four-poster king size bed with eiderdown duvets and silk sheets
>press the buzzer to allow your 14 year old maidservant in to clean your room
>have her dress, bathe and pleasure you while a chef kidnapped at birth from a jungle tribe prepares you a gourmet meal for breakfast
>get driven to private school by a chauffeur and two bodyguards in a bulletproof vehicle
>spend 6 hours texting on your phone in class while your teacher meekly tries to get you to open your book
>throw a paper ball at her head and tell her to shut up or you'll have her house burned down
>head back home
>have one of your pleasure slaves feed you grapes on a recliner while another rubs your legs
>open up Jow Forums when your bellydancers begin to bore you

Average day in the life of a firstie on Jow Forums:
>wake up at 5pm on the couch covered in chow mein in complete darkness, your gross corpulence illuminated by the ghostly glow of an old CRT television
>roll over onto the floor, stumble over dozens of empty tin cans to your moth-eaten curtains and peer outside
>watch the kindly old woman from next door - the last remaining white person on your street - get robbed at acid-point by a gang of black Muslim youths
>puke into the toilet and cry for an hour
>open up Jow Forums to try and help third-world posters learn English so that they can escape their hellish existence

Attached: 1481574496413.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>We suffer in the first world just as much as 3rd worlders do, I swear!!
I've never claimed this

The problem of my country isn't about perception but more of the opportunities in this country. If you lived as an ordinary Filipino in this country with no access to good schooling then you are basically doomed grinding an equivalent of less than 2 USD per hour everyday in a dead end job for most of your life. The only way to climb out of rat race in this country is either to establish a lucrative business here or earn a net income of at least 3000 USD every month just so you can say you can satisfy every needs and most of your wants. Most 1st worlders can already travel most of the countries around the world at the age of 19 only from working as blue collared jobs.

This is my honest take on what's the biggest problem with our society.

Your country and your posters collectively did, leaf.
Now take back your trash

Attached: 1556311053022.jpg (452x428, 27K)

I agree, as a fellow third worlder life is hard.

>Now take back your trash
Why didn't you just make pagpag with it??? Now we have to pay 1 million dollars to get it back :^(

I suffer here, shut the fuck up
Here is a pic of my shithole

Attached: 20190516_061614.jpg (4608x3456, 3.7M)

Based Kaguya posters

Attached: Le canon.jpg (1121x810, 675K)

>I live in a beautiful neighborhood somewhere in the historic parts of Italy and managed to learn another language without any difficulties in my early childhood seeing that Italy has one of the highest standards of education. Life here truly is suffering! I wonder if I still have the budget to pay for another FIFA 19 costume DLC after paying for my monthly gym membership populated by the nicest people around and that chick who always checks me out?

Attached: Booming City of Milan.jpg (739x415, 69K)

At least you don't live in grim bongstan

>fifa
as if i'm going to spend my hard earned bucks on that shit game
you're right about the gym though except for the fact that there's a black guy always checking me out, not a girl

Attached: 1557642693331.png (1000x1000, 629K)

Ok, let's play this game. I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin that's balding and a pajeet. I've been trying to become an electrician recently, but over the past year my back has taken a turn for the worse and I basically can't bend down anymore. I may or may not have scoliosis. As recently as last year, I had to pay off my parents bills because neither were working and my mom refused to spend any of her savings. I then spent 3 months working just to recoup what I lost, because they never paid me back. My brother is an obese asshole that spent 30k of my dad's money on car he doesn't drive anymore, among thousands more on insurance and other debt that my dad just picks up for no reason.

BE the gf

Attached: 1558506623514.jpg (850x750, 242K)

>20 year old kissless virgin
At least you're lucky enough to have the priviliege to be thinking about "problems" like that
>My brother is an obese asshole that spent 30k of my dad's money on car he doesn't drive anymore
Privileged enough to have a car
>I may or may not have scoliosis
Priviliege enough to have people who could treat it in Canada

I wish I had those "problems" instead.

Yes. I am based.

Pagpag is just another 3rd world problem, really sad!

Attached: 1540698991674.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

huh?

Attached: 1556566384682.jpg (665x574, 37K)

What are property values like?

your parents wouldnt be able to get indebted or buy anything, you would have no savings and definitely not getting it back in 3 months so what are you cry about

you dont suffer, you are victimizing yourself
basicly your family is stupid and its allowed because you live in the first world

>tfw no strong anglo bf

This.
You are 100% correct, friend.

Attached: 1537387713165.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>I suffer in the third world with my big booty gf and spicy food

Attached: FE724E86-AC88-4A38-BC43-363CFC62BE53.jpg (565x540, 31K)

Guess what dumbass, I pay for my family's stupidity

Tell me, what's so bad about your faggot life?

Average day in the life of a secondie on Jow Forums?

Attached: 37262284.gif (499x281, 1.42M)

Based and accurate-pilled.

He's a pajeet tho, I'd rather be a flip than a pajeet.

At least he's living in the first world

based and gaypilled

based

How about being ten times more likely to die? Of bad healthcare? High crime? Corruption amd extortion? 3 hour commute daily? Low wages? If I make a mistake I am basically screwed with no welfare or gibs to save me?

and what stops you from letting them stupid without you? nothing
in the 3rd world youd have no choice, dumb frog

Where I live, the average home price went from $250k to $1million in 15 years. I have basically no chance of living a comfortable life or owning a home, it's either one or the other. We also have the 2nd worst traffic in North America. Canadian welfare is basically nonexistent once your employment insurance, which the government makes you pay for, runs out. You complain about wages, but everything is expensive here. Nothing is within reach of 40% of the population born here. It's the definition of the working poor.

Listen, you central nigger. Your population maybe collapsing and prices are relatively low for rent. But you can't find a monthly rent here for less than $1200 a month in a 1 bedroom basement shared with another dude.

First world
>pay a lot of money for barely anything

Third world
>pay a small amount of money to live like Kings

>work like a slave to earn that small amount of money

i dont know where you live but the avarage rent in budapest was 2/3 of the monthy avarage wage, so eat shit and wallow in self pity more
purchasing power, learn what it means

I suffer because third worlders won't shut the fuck up

This

suffer or not, we can all agree wageslaving counts as suffering both in the 1st and 3rd world
thus, if you wageslave you truly are suffering

>eat out all the time
>travel regularly
First worlders work a shitton for barely any pay and never do this stuff but you thirdies always eat out and go vacationing every year.

What problems can't firstie money solve?

>pay taxes
Thirdies never do this but in the first world the efficient government means all taxes are maximally deducted from your employer automatically every paycheck and you maybe get a “refund” a year later after filing your paperwork.

My alleged first world city is covered in feces, crack, needles, and homeless people. The government doesn’t provide really any services. I pay a lot for any health or insurance or car.. and if nit there is no comfy cheap minibus or bus system that goes everywhere anytime (we have shitty buses filled with homeless that go to three stops twice a day only). Food is expensive but tasteless, outside food is expensive and small portions. Everyone is slightly out of shape, overweight, and ugly. It is hell. I would kill to live in Manila or some other paradise.

This. People need to understand that USA is already third world. We have already fallen

We are like the fallen evil world of suffering. The real third world is comfy af. Everything is cheap (even to the people who live there), transportation is easy and cheap, life is colorful and vibrant and energetic. The horizon is hopeful.

In the US, everything is insanity and despair.

Only reason I haven’t left is I have medical issues that I need insurance for and I need my job to get my insurance. And I only have the medical issue due to my job. It’s a fucking scam. I wish I could get on a plane and never come back. I would love to live in any third world country. From Turkey to Philippines to Brazil, it doesn’t matter.

>secondie
No such thing, second world ceased to exist in 1990s

I would count China as second world

Second world is developed but not high income.

Third world is developing with medium to high income.

Absolute shitholes don’t count as even third world.

>covered in feces, crack, needles, and homeless people
mine has those but its not really out in the open, just back alleys really
>the government doesn’t provide really any services
true, for us it seems the govt has social programs for everyone
>I pay a lot for any health or insurance or car
free healthcare for citizens here, not sure bout the latter two
>there is no comfy cheap minibus or bus system that goes everywhere anytime
we have free buses here
>Food is expensive but tasteless, outside food is expensive and small portions
food is cheap and delicious here
>Everyone is slightly out of shape, overweight, and ugly
us too, we're the fattest country in the region but we get by

wow, looks like we win
malaysia is 1st world

No such thing.
F*rst world - utopian society where people don't even know what suffering is, unable to fathom human emotions and can only enjoy their priveleged existence (Canada, European Union, Switzerland, southgooks, japs, singapore, Norway)
And Third world, everyone else, people that still live like humans and not surrogates

Nah, china has a lot of people in the middle class. But they still suffer from third world shit like pollution.

Middle class means nothing if you live in a third world country, better be a hobo in some utopia like UK or Canada, than middle class in third world country

>third world shit like pollution
Most of the US population lives within fifty miles of a superfund site (if not multiple) that will never be cleaned and constantly leeches toxic waste into their air, water, and food.

america is third world if you are poor lmao

These are seriously polluted, never will be clean again, it will kill you to breathe it in and or give your lineage generations of cancer tier toxic waste.

Attached: F134B441-47B7-4586-A17A-E128430B9501.jpg (581x474, 45K)

America is third world though

Yes, except it is worse. I think third world is actually pretty nice. America is worse than that.

>my winter neetbux increase doesn't quite cover the increased power I use
You don't know suffering.

Attached: 1538841078238.png (1600x948, 610K)

Stfu dumb thirdoid

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SUFFER WHEN YOUR GOVERNMENT IS RICH

Attached: 1550712110542.jpg (644x800, 332K)

Shut up firstoid.

I was gone for two hours and this thread is awol

We have something called WITHOLDING TAXES so we have to pay that

Attached: 1541734897863.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>spends his whole day shitposting on Jow Forums and watching anime
>g-guys, I'm suffering pls help
Shut up already you dumb sea monkey

Attached: 1554128158869.jpg (421x505, 176K)

Dumb firstoid.
Also, I am at work

id rather be a slave to a slave in mozambique than be a rich pinoy

If the third world sucks why do you live there

Because I already grew up here.

But you are a pinoy