/cum/ + friends

early friday edition

Attached: 20190519_220251.jpg (960x720, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

負 :)

Yeah this edition is fucking retarded

tfw no gf

tfw no bf

精子 :)

btw i just looked it up and apparently the individual characters for 精子 (cum) stand for “spirit child” wow

Good thread fuckface

I am against deporting non violent immigrants

Me? I say we should exclusively deport non-violent immigrants – cringe non-accelerations please leave

post scumbag inspiration LOL

Attached: D9FED782-F456-4D7C-8934-C955385871CB.jpg (640x410, 58K)

this. we need mexicans who go out and make something of themselves. not kids who sit around at home watching cartoons while raping their mothers.

bet both of those chicks miss the guys who abandoned them

Getting an abortion doesn't make you a scumbag, it makes you an evil person that is going to hell.

>tips fedora
>why does she wear the mask???
Why are lesbians so fucking GAY lol

Attached: 9FA8805A-F078-4F7F-8F9A-0257A4E49D0B.jpg (1031x750, 496K)

Along with their aborted baby

>Getting an abortion doesn't make you a scumbag, it makes you an evil person that is going to hell.

Attached: 1538574770879.gif (413x243, 51K)

Hello IDIOT I’m talking about the BASED bf who took a mid-day trip to the strip club while his whore was off getting an abortion

How is a retard that fornicates with whores and abuses drugs in dens full of whores "based"?

>How is a retard that fornicates with whores and abuses drugs in dens full of whores "based"?

Attached: 1554606603481.png (227x222, 6K)

sleep schedule is turned upside down. no es bueno

Theresa May just announced her resignation LOL
/Brit/cucks are never getting their Brexit are they lmao

youtu.be/gVtHvItwjHs

can't erase a blank slate, simple as

I’ve been stuck around a 12pm-6pm sleep schedule lately, which is about as bad as it gets. Back in the day I’d just to an all-nighter to reset, but they don’t work anymore for some reason; I just end up doing like a double all-nighter and go to bed around the same time as before. Off the deep end buds

Hovey Benjamin made this beat

Dumbass

Send bobs

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

i'm at about the same times. I've been trying to adjust incrementally but I get tired as shit and can't stay up any longer. might need to resort to caffeine. that's what knocked me off schedule to begin with. I came off from no coffee for about three months then got back on it and here we are.

Less blog posts please.

I want to drink myself to death edition

Attached: IMG_2121.jpg (1000x1337, 321K)

thingken bout taking adult education courses to help me study for the CIISP exam

What kind of milk truck?

Attached: 76A4F006-54F9-498D-8004-AEAD90F1E44A.jpg (768x1024, 207K)

are you the same dude who was talking about getting ccna certs not long ago?

No I’ve never posted about certs before today

for me its the girl on the right

oh. do you work at a data warehouse?

What’s ur current address?

... maybe are you doxxing me?

This but unironically.

no. it's just that I've only seen two people talk about working in IT related jobs. one was talking about taking ccna exams and the other said he works in a data warehouse.

Mexicans, where will be better to live in Mexico? Not hotels, cheaper. For a while.

>I’m only interested in women shaped like boys
Do your parents know you are homosexickles?

Attached: A4D19D63-DE72-4F6B-AE27-AE94FCAEC371.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

>Mexico
I meant the capital

interesting

Attached: 20190524_025251.jpg (720x784, 249K)

I never said only, and the tennis player looks more like a male.

Since when can Roblox afford tennis ads

>tender
Is this a dating platform LOL

I mean just look at her. That is literally the face of a man. Put that head on a male's body and it fits.

almost 3 am
i promised myself that i was gonna wake up early but that might not be possible

kinda looks like shia labouf lmao

>fantasizing about swapping a woman’s head onto a man’s body
Sounds like u might be a homo

All I'm saying is the female on the right looks more feminine and as a newer model is a better investment.

pls answer me

not even a little

they're already off to work in the fields

just sleep in a tent lole

Literally the same person

Attached: gettyimages-843960116.jpg (1408x1332, 416K)

last thread had 48 posters

really in the mood for taco bell for when i wake up but i have $0
really want to try the grande nachos box

Attached: 1554331061202.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

We need more Mexican posters here.

Do you see any Mexicans in this thread?
Trick question, all the American flags are CHIs LOL

>only noticing the face
that's a big yikes for me

Attached: 1530196033575[1].webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

Is Shia doing women’s tennis now? His performance art is really getting out of control

Where were you born?

The face is the most important and most attractive part of a woman.

Watching women’s sports is mad gay unless it’s openly sexualized like women’s beach volleyball

her body is yucky too
atleast imo

maybe ask /lat/?

In Canada, and so were all my ancestors for the last couple hundred years

I bet you rank personality second too

Attached: 1556256255682[1].webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

So who’s going to sponsor my trip to the US?

Personality is an aspect of her soul, which is more important than looks. Face is most important only in terms of looks.

wish we had free public transportation

Might be hiring sometime in the next year or so, if u wanna be my lil illegal immigrant slave ;)

I do after rebates
*dabs*

WHERE’S THE 10K/mo UBI I WAS PROMISED
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my friend really wants to visit taiwan specifically to look for old music cassette tapes. old taiwanese music is dope

you would date a 2/10 who had a good personality?

I don't think it is possible for such a person to exist.

had sex with the second person in my life. hard to cope with not being with one person forever and ever. i love the lass but i wish i couldve just had one lover for my whole life
miss being a virgin desu
feel impure

Reminder that the body is the physical manifestation of the soul.

you're very sweet

I'm bored.

manifestation, no. vessel, yes.
no matter how much you change your appearance or deform yourself, your soul remains in-tact, exactly the same.

Pro tip:
You got off easy. Now you get to remember that first girl who made ur heart flutter with rose tinted glasses, instead of staying with her long enough to grow to hate her LOL

wish there was a soup kitchen close to where I live.

Should I just the LDS? I'm not really interested in the spiritual aspect just the tribal and economic aspects like the jews

>The Mormon Church is 181 years old, and its adherents compose less than 2 percent of the U.S. population, according to a 2009 American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS). Yet Latter-Day Saints hold, or have held, a seemingly disproportionate number of top jobs at such major corporations as Marriott International (MAR), American Express, American Motors, Dell Computers (DELL), Lufthansa, Fisher-Price (MAT), Life Re, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Madison Square Garden, La Quinta Properties, PricewaterhouseCooper, and Stanley Black & Decker (SWK). The head of human resources at Citigroup is Mormon, and in 2010 Goldman Sachs (GS) hired 31 grads from BYU, the same number it hired from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School.

Attached: 1392448430369[1].png (887x795, 112K)

You feel impure because you are. We're all sinners, just repent and do better in the future.

just wish i couldve fell in love with someone and only been with them forever. having had sex with two people now instead of just one feels weird. ill get over it though. im sappy

to eat at or to volunteer? are you homeless/poor

to eat
yes, i'm poor

>I suffer in the first world

If you have a home just go to the food bank and whip something up yourself

i'm sorry man. you got a job? i know it's hard to get one especially if you're already poor and don't have access to everything you need. even with a job it's easy to be starving, sucks.
you could always try to ask for money, i think theres a subreddit where people buy each other pizzas lol, i feel like that's completely justified if you don't have enough money to eat

>higher rates of mental illness in first world countries due to oversocialization
what we lack in physical suffering we make up for in mental

Mormons are a fucking joke lol. I’d probably rather convert to Judaism than Mormonism lmao

>i can pay for internet access but not food

Attached: 1487774647253[1].jpg (600x328, 28K)