How do you all speak English so well? I took 7 years of French and I'd still make a couple grammatical errors...

How do you all speak English so well? I took 7 years of French and I'd still make a couple grammatical errors. Do some of you use google translate or is it just >American education

Attached: the_fuck_is_this_im_looking_at.png (429x410, 10K)

english is much simpler than french. why do you compare apples to oranges.

American is superior to French language.

Attached: 1ad0v1.jpg (634x418, 95K)

Growing up with english media all my life and later in life a call center job did more for me than any academy

Necessity. It's much more valuable for a thirdie to learn English than it is for us to learn whatever tongue clicks they speak. Even ignoring business, think of all the garbage movies, music, and TV we shit out. We're the hegemony, yo.

French is way more complicated than English imho, declension is hell.

It's called immersion and learning like a baby does. Americans don't have access to native french speakers and there is no good french media. You have to take a 1-8 hour airplane flight from anywhere in the US to find a significant amount of foreign language speakers other than Spanish. Euros and anyone else on the other hand barely have to drive accross the length of the state of Pennsylvania to find another language and culture.

Euros are mainly just seething that they learn AMERICAN English and we are fluent in the world's lingua franca

Also all popular music, culture, and media is in English or much less frequently a gook language

Can't you just drive to Quebec?

>implying europeans speak each other's languages

>Quebecois
>French

Yeah lol why don't you just drive to Ukraine

Why does he need to drive anywhere if he could practice Spanish here? Yet nobody speaks Spanish expect for the hispanic immigrants. His argument is wrong since Europeans are not any better off than Americans. They just speak English as a second language since it is an international language.

English is brainlet language compared to Arabic for example that's why it's so common and easy to learn

Being exposed to English media.

They speak French, if you seriously considering learning the lingo, thats where you should go.

I did drive to eastern Poland and to central Finland. I was just pointing out that they speak French 2 hours flight away from New England.

>I was just pointing out that they speak French 2 hours flight away from New England
Protip: Most of the US doesn't live in fucking New England you dumb sack of shit

Because English monolinguals are forever cucked. They all speak like retards with their tongue in the back of their throat. "BOWNJOR JUH MA PEL JAHN"

why are so rude fuckface?

Well, it is pretty evident that you don't. :^)

I have no reason to be nice to foreigners

Duh

English dominates global media so it’s much easier to practice every day with native speakers even if you don’t live with native speakers. The first time I ever really got to practice another language was back in college when I stayed in italy for a semester and made myself talk to locals. You don’t know a language until you practice it with native speakers. I dated an Italian girl when I was there and talked to her every day in Italian. In a couple months it was starting to become pretty natural for me. We’re married now and since we talk to each other in Italian every day I sound more or less like a native speaker, at least according to her

Attached: 4879AC71-2259-41AA-AE65-18AE51833F37.jpg (399x225, 23K)