What's your least favourite aspect of American culture?

What's your least favourite aspect of American culture?

For me it's circumcision.

Attached: American cop.jpg (487x513, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/bs8o5d/just_watch_seriously_this_made_me_feel_sick_8/
youtu.be/OflGwyWcft8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YEAH KILLEM

The fact that anyone can have guns triggers me

mostly the violence and gun culture
love everything else 2bh

The people.

Having opinions on things they JUST heard and know nothing about

>I WANT YOU TO ROTATE YOUR LEFT HAND WIDDERSHINS WHILE CRAWLING TOWARDS ME ON YOUR BACK WHILE COMPLETING MY WIFE'S SONS MATHS HOMEWORK WHILE RECITING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS

What did he mean by this?

Attached: mesa2.jpg (1054x595, 44K)

based
mind boggling cringe

Aren't most Aussies circumcised?

The strange built-in obediance to jews from birth.

same

least favourite aspect of America? “America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”

Attached: toni.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Their tacky display of patriotism

Attached: xd.jpg (639x796, 102K)

USA
USA
USA

Obesity and mutilated dicks that can't feel pleasure like a real human anymore.

For me, it's normalized obesity.

>I watched a documentary about the rainforest once so I am as knowledgeable as a scientific of this field
I will never never understand why they do it. Every time I see some americans discussing things like hormones or genes it feels like they are trolling. The level of their ignorance and lack of self doubt is astonishing

This

not only obese people can have a healthy social life, but skinny people can actually get mad pussy

Gun culture, Extreme consumerism and the fact they can infest the Western World with their shitty ideals/culture.

No and no one post that extremely triggering 20-80% chart that makes no fucking sense because it's fucking dumb thanks.

>but skinny people can actually get mad pussy
I don't get it. this is true anywhere in the world

Not using the metric system, and thinking that Hershey's taste good

If I wasn't circumcised I'd probably be straight. There's not much feeling in my dick from what I've heard uncut fags say (comparing cut and uncut to back and palm of hand). I'm cut so tight I cannot masturbate without lube; I will literally get friction burns if I try. Meanwhile my prostate is incredibly sensitive. I don't want to penetrate anything. Compounded with the fundamental Evangelical nature of America and I can't even be comfortable with my situation.

Attached: 1524255731930.jpg (500x395, 40K)

There is a lot more censorship of nudity in television and film even if it's not sexual

This weird culture of accepting that things that should be basic human rights need to be bought or "earned."

I get it's not everyone, obviously, but many Americans are just so ready to argue against you about why free healthcare isn't a human right. Same with how college debt is an American anomaly and not the norm.

Kys
Kys

>cannot masturbate without lube
you are living hell on earth. go look for another activities. carnal pleasures won't fulfill you in any way, anyways

He could [spoiler]have sex[/spoiler]

Are Russians not like this? I'm moving

Seriously though I'm pretty sure everyone is like that especially britcucks and g*rms

Your country is a commie shithole because of people like you.

Yikes

Evangelical Christianity
the most sheep-like retards I've ever had the displeasure of meeting

To some degree yes, but americans are absurdly obsessive about trying to convey their opinion. Like it's a holy grail to them. They want you to know what their think even tho nobody cares and their opinion is worthless.
The worst experience I've had is some guy tried to describe to me what russian news are like even tho he knew I was Russian. When I said it's not true he said I am brainwashed and I need to watch cnn or some other tv channel. It was surreal.

its all the filthy nation wretching jews like seriously jesus christ why couldn't hitler have won ww2?

See? You mention anything related with free healthcare and you have about 10 of these bootlicking apes descend on you.

The politics, its so infuriating to turn on the tv and watch eveything get politicised. Politics is like a tv dramma and everyone is so obsessed with it.

Americans police tbqh

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/bs8o5d/just_watch_seriously_this_made_me_feel_sick_8/

and over the the top obesity.

>For me it's circumcision.
inspecting a lot of penises?

so you don't like Black people? Why so racist?

rofl, you guys get so triggered so all of a sudden. It must be suffocating to live without a complete penis.
you know denial is only gonna make it harder to deal in the long run, right?

You seem more triggered than he is

worship of criminals, especially serial and spree killers
worship of niggers and the weird cuckold culture that goes with it
worship of jews and israel, especially among christians
worship of actors and athletes even if they are known to be retarded, people will still obsess over them and every aspect of their lives and consider them authorities
worship of companies
extreme consumerism
worship of quantity over quality
weird gun culture and worship of guns, I'm not against guns but americans are fetishistic about it with some people defining themselves through their guns

Blatant ignorance
Obesity
Gun violence
Glorification of veterans and the military
Obsession with a heritage forgotten for centuries until a dna result came back
Least amount of vacation time compared to most countries
Antivaxers
Obsession with race
Ev*ngelicals
Police brutality
Word police

you're right, I'm sorry

this based russian BASED defender of western civilisation.

The wageslave culture. They do shit jobs for shit paychecks and they are happy about it. Meanwhile their bosses make millions

and russians are cold, aloof, alcoholic, ugly in the males, and absolutely fucking psycho in the females.

Attached: 1508647508095.gif (200x200, 2M)

for me its suburban housing and the obsession with status and fame

Mmm...

Too much corporate corruption in a country that would otherwise be extremely wealthy and cheap alike when it comes to things like helthcare and schooling.

Also corporate corruption in the law system, private corporations giving money to judges in order to have their private jails thrive with public money.

And of course police brutality, and abuse of power in general... yet again, for having so much power, America still ends up being mostly a nation of good, I look at China, they dont have half of the power USA has yet they use their power to opress the people twice or thrice as much USA does.

Evrything else I think is okay. :)

Oh and the whole "you are either a leftard feminst or a christian conservative" kind of thing getting out of hand in politics.

Oh and in American Media you see dicks 24/7 but showing a Vagina is haram, they have a twisted type of puritanism that infects world media and affects us all

Attached: 1523939655437.jpg (1080x1349, 140K)

The fatties and neoconism

>ugly in the males

Attached: 1557795138436.jpg (680x588, 51K)

imagine not liking guns for all, I like visiting Europe for happy hippos and deutsche bahn but cmon guys

Attached: 8B801D71-C2B8-40A1-865F-6223C124462C.jpg (1600x828, 223K)

The fact I don't even know my neighbors names nor have any sense of community

sharting and school schooting

Its faggotry like feminism gayz n shit

The nigger worship is getting pretty exhausting

capitalism, circumcision, obsession with weaponry, cult of the rich, racism, blatant consumerism...

Attached: 1558217334734.gif (540x304, 2.76M)

İ saw that, absolutely disgusting move. For anyone who didn't see it
youtu.be/OflGwyWcft8

Haunting image.

Attached: scared 56456.jpg (300x375, 32K)

That's literally everywhere in major cities in the developed world, not an American thing.

so out of all the flimsy excuses burgers could've come up with to justify circumcision, why did they go with the "i can't be trusted to wash my dick" option?

Attached: 1558704242502.jpg (1000x1195, 154K)

they didn't choose this as their countries flag

Attached: apth.jpg (296x170, 5K)

>obsession with weaponry
it sounds to me that you're implying it is a bad thing

The tipping culture.

Also the tax is not shown on the price. Outrageous and ridiculous.

tipping

Car-focused infrastructure, Tip culture, expensive education and medicine.

Obesity

partisan identity politics

>weird gun culture and worship of guns, I'm not against guns but americans are fetishistic about it with some people defining themselves through their guns
This. I actually like guns and am in favor of loosening the laws here. The way some Americans treat them is just a bit bizarre

God damn I hate this guy so much. You can hear it in his voice the first time he says that shit that he was planning to kill this guy from the start, just waiting for the slightest fuck up from his bullshit simon says routine. Fucking psycho

Agreed. He was just looking for a reason to shoot and he achieved it by giving retarded orders. His finger was already itching at the trigger.

Their obsession with laws. It seems that some rich jew writing words on a paper is something sacrosanct for americans.

Everything. I find it hard to name one thing I like about it. Sometimes I feel like the answer would be technological advancements/inventions but then you look up who created them and they're all first generation immigrants

This one is legit terrifying, how can anyone even defend this

Attached: 1512826234274.png (2660x1698, 554K)

Reminder that the system protected this man. That's the worst bit.

The food

Sucking up to minorites for votes.

Democracy is shit.

rolling

jesus christ I remember amerimutts desperately defending this like obedient little dogs when the vid was released. what an unbelievably cucked people, their "freedom" is a joke

dont worry, you wont get shot if you are white

tbf cops are dicks but that retard handled it really badly
working on private property doesn't magically make it your property lol

>cops are dicks but
>but
why do amerilards always do this? it doesn't matter how retarded the suspect is, he cop is still supposed to act professionally and not like a fucking psychopath. they're trained for this shit (or supposed to be), stop excusing them

you might be right but you could also be wrong

your government literally refers to you as a number instead of your birth name
shut the fuck up

your government just shoots you lol

>b-but norway
yeah just change the subject when you feel uncomfortable, good dog

Yeah so what? There are a lot of foreigners in Germany, don't act like it's a big surprise that you see one on the internet.

Acting smug about European replacement when they themselve get replaced and when it's their influence that caused it here.

America has always been a melting pot
Youll notice that when you go to the big cities over there

It used to be a melting pot for Europeans.

Attached: 1552316893194.jpg (2394x893, 683K)

>your government literally refers to you as a number instead of your birth name
What's the problem?

Lmao pussy

Attached: B3D7BC60-3978-400B-A9D3-F86C2F0634C2.jpg (1815x2048, 640K)

Where? I don’t remember anyone defending this, Americans think it’s ridiculous and meme it
But also this like 99% of the time unironically

rip

now they do, but I was talking about when it first was released. I saw it on both Jow Forums and Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
There’s your problem

happenings on Jow Forums is is usually fun

Beautiful