How does one learn Norvegian?

Any recommendations?

Attached: 1560162633350.jpg (640x752, 64K)

Unironically Duolingo. It's easy as fuck if you know English.

By the way since I've got you here, are you aware of any easy online French resources that are better than Duolingo? My French used to be sharp in high school but that was a long ass time ago and I've been working a little bit on getting it back.

quite easy, there is plenty of content in the language thread

ToLearnFrench.com is your best friend. Check the website. I used to use the English Equivalent for French when I was 11-14. This website made my English way better than the average student back then. Well since I'm like 24/7 exposed to English, I naturally got better as well.

I just wish I could have the same exposure for my former second language, I want to be as good at it as I am with English

You need to take the pink pill first.

E terminat.

Use Babbel.

Not him, clearly, but have you used Duolingo and, if so, can you give me a compare/contrast? I've used Duolingo but never Babbel.

1. learn danish
2. get a shitty accent

1. Learn Danish
2. Learn Swedish pronunciation
You now speak Norwegian

She is made for sex.

Use Duolingo for a bit and talk to Norwegians. The folks in Norgetråden usually only converse in Norwegian, even when replying to foreigners.

I think that might be the only good general.

it's reddit as fuck

Go to Vestlandet and submit to the Vestland bulls. If they accept you without killing you then your Nynorski lessons will begin.

Why are you interested in learning Norwegian?

Attached: 1517100951346.png (794x1080, 366K)

I don't use reddit so I never really know what this means.

Because of girls like pic related ofc

not really

a Danish person is literally a mumbling Norwegian

norwegians just aren't funny nor particularly clever

>tfw no Norwegian grill to help me learn Norwegian