Give me one good reason why the south shouldn't segregate from shitzil

give me one good reason why the south shouldn't segregate from shitzil

Attached: 1538970077865.png (1627x1443, 249K)

muh forest, influence and territory

blah blah blah

Attached: 1447dbd7c90a4eac5e14444a19b34fe7.jpg (320x319, 14K)

viado

>I suffer in Brazil

Attached: brazil-group.jpg (1300x724, 122K)

All of the Southern states have worse statistics than São Paulo in almost everything, Santa Catarina is the only one that competes in some metrics. Also Rio Grande do Sul is completely broke and fucked forever.

It would be shit still

being attached to a fucking leech of a country doesn't help

se esconde no canada mesmo corno pardo

Cause no one gives a flying fuck about race irl

SP is leeched far more than any other state and is still on top. Also RS went broke of its own accord because of its own government.

todo. fodendo. dia

>no one gives a flying fuck about race irl
not really true here. Of course, 4channers are waaaaay more vocal, but brazilians DEFINITELY care about race, even if just a little bit

Only the media does because they like to report on how brownzilians suffer and are oppressed, most people rarely dedicate a thought to it, at most if you're brown and behave like a subhuman a store owner might keep an eye on you.

Trust me normies don't. You are talking from your conservative pov, and it'd be the same here, but normies are the overwhelming majority pretty much everywhere, hence why I said that

This, even our conservatives don't care about race. 90% of people don't care what race you are

>You are talking from your conservative pov
no, my friends care especially the leftist ones

> Leftists being openly racist
Ok, now that's extremely weird. They normally are diversity lovers

Attached: 1560266116000.png (464x401, 132K)

Attached: o.png (1024x677, 192K)

didnt that already happen before?

Rio Grande do Sul is a shithole. Paraná is better than average but no that much. The only good states in Brazil are São Paulo and Santa Catarina. What needs to be done is the reform of the federate model

is Sul de Rio Grande do Norte a 14/88 White Aryian South Brazilian enclave in the Northeast?

Yeah, but the ragamuffins and the Empire eventually came to an understanding and the southern provinces remained within Brazil

RN was okayish for Northeastern (shitty) standards but it's been swept up by crime like the rest of NE in recent years.

my black friend said he would never have kids with a pale skinned woman. Only with black skinned, he is against race mixing and a little racist toward whites (but nothing big, he has tons of white friends)

sad stuff

That's where the city of Caicó is located. It's reasonably better than most of the state.

>he is against race mixing
Unless he's Angolan or Haitian theres 100% chance that he has like 40% yuro genes.

Cuz you lost the war.

until qutoas are extinguished

It was good. Rio Grande do Sul became a leading state soon after. Had it been independent, it'd be a caudilho shithole like the Hispanic republics

He secretly wants kids with a light skinned woman tho. Don't take people words at face value, watch their actions instead

>he has like 40% yuro genes
most likely, yeah. But he still identifies himself only with his black side. That's psol brainwashing for you

so what changed that it should be independent now?

>wants kids with a light skinned woman
I honestly believe him, he is acting very radical nowadays. Watching more and more leftist propaganda

Imagine thinking being 75% portugese makes you white
Imagine thinking people who lived in south america for centuries are european because some of their ancestors were poor portugese farmers

based BLACK man

>Imagine thinking being 75% portugese makes you white
that's not what that image is trying to say.
It's just showing the percentage of 100% european people by region (although I kinda doubt this is 100% correct)

He lives in [no data available] land and can't read such maps.

You're full of shit

did anything actually change with the election of Bolsonaro? Jow Forums was crazy for him

Literally nothing as him and his friends are essentially a "right wing" version of PT. Joice Hasselmann getting fat is the biggest event so far.

it's all greek (brazilian) to non brazilians, whatever differences you may have with norf doesnt outweigh the similarities

Why are French so RUDE

It shouldn't. It's a delusion from a few we wuzz' separatists

The irony
Its an average genetic admixture map, you're arguing that deep amazonas is 10-30% full european, you are so ignorant you dont even know your own country

Deep Amazonas IS 10-30% European, how do you think there are even any cities in there? The only parts that are full indio tier are reservations and isolated tribes in areas like the extreme Northwest.

Homicide rate fell 27% in these first few months

>Its an average genetic admixture map,
sorry, but you are being very stupid now. I agree that we have less full europeans than what this map is showing but, it's in no way a average genetic admixture map. Almost EVERYONE here has at least 50% european dna

Attached: 74608.jpg (928x1080, 168K)

All of them are mutts. Just because one mutt has lighter skin than another mutt, doesn't mean the territory should be separated from the country.

Imagine unironically thinking that Northern Minas Gerais is 90% pure nigs/injuns kek.

Half of Amazonas' population is in the capital city Manaus. Most cities are of recent origin and have been settled by northeastern immigrants. You should read more about the Portuguese colonization of the Amazon basin.

The admixture in the North is generally 40% Amerindian, 50% Portuguese and 10% other

because fuck gaúchos. The real patrician state would be SC + PR + SP (for muh GDP and football teams, of course).

RS is broke because gaúchos are retarded petista faggots.

>poor portuguese farmers
more like poor portuguese enslavers/hunters/cowboys and poor german/italian farmers.

it is the percentage of people who identify as white in the census, which in brazil does not imply they're 100% european (and it shouldn't, being 95% or 100% european makes 0 difference)

Jow Forums was crazy for bolsonaro because they are retards. he's just a more polemical version of trump, albeit I would say bolsonaro isn't as mentally unstable as trump.
they're both retards at the end of the day.

>its an average genetic admixture map
it's not, retard.

Attached: 1557350672774.png (980x742, 578K)

You are fucking delusional
And you dont even know how population density works or how its like in your own country and cant tell it overlaps the redder spots

>You are fucking delusional
So you unironically think there are normal cities inhabited by 90%+ pure injuns in the North? lol

Brazilians are fucking delusional
Post your 32andmes proving youre not mutts or gtfo

>sending your DNA to Jews so they can build a clone army
yikes

>I wont take a genetic test because jews want my useless combination of genetic sequences

Attached: I pray that one day I pass as white.jpg (540x720, 36K)

>paying R$1500 to give your DNA to the us govt
lmao

Are you retarded?

>population density works
>overlaps the redder spots
LOL

Attached: 26174342_15581_GDO.png (800x751, 620K)

>São Paulo

Attached: sao paulo.png (800x517, 1.02M)

23andme doesn't sell their kits to Brazil, yet

I know my ancestry and I have the EXACT same skin tone as you, that is enough.

There are favelas in the South too.

why are brazilians so focused on race when they a mixture of a shitload of stuff? they arent pure anything, theyre more annoying than argentines and argies are fucking whiter than these macacos.

>Sao Paulo, the favela state
>trying to criticise other states

Attached: 1847234.png (368x556, 169K)

you are rightful portuguese clay all nation come back to the empire :)

The "favela state" is better than your state in at least 90% of statistics bro. It's not much about SP being good as it is about the whole country being trash desu.

White identifying average Brazilians supporting far right president Bolsonaro
>Cherrypick
Google bolsonaro supporters, the truth is at the tip of your fingertips
DO NO LISTEN TO BRAZILIAN LIES
ALL THE DO IS TRY TO PRETEND THEY ARE WHITE ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1026-DDP-OSAVIOR.jpg (900x600, 203K)

Portugal failed

>Bolsoniggers
>white
Good joke. Populists are always the candidates of brown people.

I mean, they segregate themselves pretty heavily, I guess that's the main reason why they think race is a key factor in their society

how

No one cares about race

fuck you

just to remind everyone, these race and region threads are being created by the same SP nigro cuckposter, for him to have a reason to shitpost what he wants about race and brazil and about his "nigro state Sao Paulo"
just ignore these repetitive cancerous threads

Attached: (196).jpg (720x900, 287K)

>PT
Wow such different looking people
>Nobody cares about race
>Makes a thread about how white brazil is
lmao cope harder

Attached: Part-MVD-Mvd6759571-1-1-0.jpg (800x450, 82K)

They've lost their empire and fell behind Western Europe

also, this "french" is a brazilian that is invading
france, the one that was spamming photos of himself saying "dont tell me to go back to algeria, i am brazilian" some months ago here

Brazil isn't segregated by race stop believing in memes, there's a strong class divide though.
PT are brown populists too. Most of the country is brown in case you're unaware.

yeah that was like 500 years ago... we still kept onto our african colonies even in 1970 lol....

>Makes a thread about how white brazil is

I've seen no such thread

You're in one

>give me one good reason why the south shouldn't segregate from shitzil
it will be annexed (by force) on next day

Attached: 024.jpg (632x425, 46K)

none

just do it and stop fucking around about this every day mr. SS grandfather grape farmer

there are favelas everywhere, put people here try to make everyone think they live in a piece of europe inside brazil, they are more delusional than argies

And? You are so fuckin retarded, that isn't a motive why the south shouldn't segregate.
So is ""better"", even thou have way more inequality, illiteracy rate higher and etc than the south, okay. Good for you, we don't fuckin care. Shove São Paulo up or asshole and let us free.

There are Vilas instead

Problem is the Orange part (Rio de Janeiro city is shit too..)

Attached: english_poverty_4usd_00-1.jpg (2457x2455, 562K)

but*

you know the historic reason why, stop pushing your agenda

Rich parts of the country should help the rest. It's like in the EU most rich countries grow slow while Eastern Europe is doing better. Here in Switzerland its the same most of the money comes from Zurich, Geneva, Zug and Basel

>Here in Switzerland its the same
The Swiss with 100 trillion bank accounts and 500m2 houses help out the ones with 10 trillion accounts and 300m2 houses?

yes

Brazilian governament pushed an heavy regionalism during it policies in the pass 2 centuries, they shoved the responsability of those regions on the rich farmers and land owners, never really cared about infraestructure of economic deverlopment, the main deverlopment policies were based on são paulo elites, what exploited the resources of the center-west and south, while ignoring the north and northwest regions, refusing to provide public services what were commom in most of the country
there was 3 times in modern history then presidents tried to change this, the first one died by pressure of the são paulo jewish elites, the secund got deposed and the third actually used his influence to use those people as electoral slaves.
The problem of brazil was never pardos, natives, southerns or northeasterns, the problem are the ultra-rich farmers/corporatives and jewish elites

>muh anti-São Paulo propaganda
That's all fine and dandy but this same silly conspiracy theory states that MG participated in the same scheme as SP and thus should be as rich, yet they're broke like the rest of the country. SP is richer IN SPITE of Brazil, deal with it.

Don´t give a shit for the historical reason.

Think for a minute, there are no strategic economic reasons to são paulo to be the most proeminent and rich city, a city in the extreme north, with connections to both north america, europe, the rest of the mediterrain and the panama cannal would be much more logical.
just to a search about who were we richest elites in the historic são paulo, the origin of the city and the relation of the industry with the mineiro triangle. There is a lot of relation with the fact of the capital in Rio, of course, São paulo is rich because of the coffe farmers, the media elites and the jews who settled there, they been making all investments of the governament be centred on them for centuries now, just seach about our country history user.

>I am a proud idiot, deal with it.

ok.

i am not anti-são paulo, i have nothing against the good people who live there and the city, only the ones who support those who are in control of this scheme that ruined this country chances of economical prosperity in favour of a small group of richfags and media outleets

The word is "secede"

extremely inaccurate map, kys pseudo factual image

>there are no strategic economic reasons to são paulo to be the most proeminent and rich city
Geography is mostly meaningless, SP is richer because it had better administration and that's it. Did you know that a few decades ago SP was lagging behind SC and RS in most socioeconomic indicators? And today even SC struggles to keep up?

>São paulo is rich because of the coffe farmers
This flatly isn't true, it's a retarded conspiracy theory like I said. Being rich 100+ years ago doesn't warrant staying rich forever.