What would be wrong with Germany uniting with Austria today?

What would be wrong with Germany uniting with Austria today?

Attached: De.jpg (750x750, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.uchicago.edu/060302/norc.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. much of that land is no longer German
2. Austria is now AUSTRIAN
3. Half of german genome is now paternally descended from Russia after WWII
4. There's more money in being independant from one another, so they're never going to unite
The only ones probably willing, are the Czech, but that's because they're autistic

why would we ever want these filthy beings? I am glad there's a border between civilisation and the eternal austrian

no point, they own most of that by proxy of EU

Unification/clay expansion autists are the cringiest.

Bavaria should abandon its hostile culturally foreign north and join with rhineland and baden and join austria

oh man how I wish all Americans would just fucking die already

This is a map of the German Confederation though. I couldn't find a better one without Switzerland on it.

Now you know how the greek feel

>What would be wrong with Germany uniting with Austria today?
Nothing, but there is no interest in it.
What would it do? We already speak the same language, can freely move, live and work across the border, use the same currency etc.
If the EU wouldn't exist, it might become of interest, but as it stands, there is no point.

Seems ok but some minor improvements.
Mirroring the right side by annexing the Netherlands, Belgium and parts of France, Moving the UK to Africa and artificially creating the rest of the land. Im thinking of Mountains and Seas rather than the depressing swamps.
Fixing the bottom and giving us more access to the Med by annexing parts of Italy, Switzerland and France. Unlike Dutch and Belgians people living there will of course be removed to Siberia, we just need to work out a good deal with Russia. Otherwise its back to Africa where they belong

Attached: 1560274452963.jpg (1484x763, 110K)

>unification into one nation state
SOULLESS
>loose confederation of many sovereign principalities and city states
SOUL

Attached: Holy_Roman_Empire_1648_blank.png (1973x1513, 442K)

ughhhhh what could have been

>1. much of that land is no longer German
>2. Austria is now AUSTRIAN
This, we're no longer Germans. Austrians also really hate germans, so if that would ever happen there'd be a civil war

Based and clusterfuckpilled.

1. false
2.Austrians are germans you mutt
3.you must illiterate to believe that. I guess the same could be said about America, most of you mutts are part black.
4.false

>2.Austrians are germans you mutt
False

Nothing, but Anschluss is actually illegal now. Also, ignore that Austrian fag above me. Normies in both countries wouldn't give a shit.

Yes we would, we're one of the proudest countries in the world. We don't care about most other countries, but despise germany

You're delusional Maximilian, Austrians are just more pompous Bavarians, who are Germans.

And you're living the past my dear Nigel

>we

chronicle.uchicago.edu/060302/norc.shtml
Fuck off pridelet, you'll never be one of us

>us