Your honest opinion on Asianization of Europe?

Your honest opinion on Asianization of Europe?

Attached: warsaw.jpg (1920x943, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@52.2225736,21.0126691,3a,75y,194.96h,106.27t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s9f2sFJd3M3fANhjQXyiZ3w!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=9f2sFJd3M3fANhjQXyiZ3w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=189.47699&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rather have asians than arabs

this

your shithole looks like an asian shithole? woah

go back to posting your dead architecture threads, koreaboo

>asians
>in plumberland

>The poles are actually proud that their capital looks like this

Aren't Canadians proud of Vancouver?

Attached: English_Bay,_Vancouver,_BC.jpg (1024x767, 434K)

in case of Warsaw - very much yes.

Retards don't understand that these skyscrapers are being build in a shitty and delapidated district with lots of empty space wrongly perceived by tourists as the center of Warsaw.

The skyscrapers are giving this place a new life.

Asians are weird. They seem like a huge threat since there’s so many of them immigrating here but when you try to approach one they get all flustered and shy. You could probs kick them and they wouldn’t do anything.

Yeah I can see 4 floor khruschev era blocks right next to the skyscrapers in that pic

>koreaboo
Why are Germans become hostile to us since last summer?

>Asianisation

I didn't see an Asian for days, while I saw many niggers and Maghrebians today.

Isn't it a mix typical for Asia?

Arabs are asian...

This area suffered the biggest destruction in WW2 and it could be a giant parking lot as well if people didn't give the permit to build the skyscrappers.

The booming Polish economy helped with filling of this gap.

All obsolete old towns with red roofs should be demolished to make room for shiny glass 50-floor skyscrapers.

>This area suffered the biggest destruction in WW2 and it could be a giant parking lot as well if people didn't give the permit to build the skyscrappers.

There were quite a lot of factories in the communist era, just they were closed down.

look Poland I'm happy that you're developing but can you please stop with the daily "look how developed we are" threads?

>many niggers and Maghrebians
that's why

That's why it is better to fill it will good looking modern buildings instead of letting it be.

Nobody is building skyscrapers on Nowy Świat

no

feel free to post examples of re-Asianization of Bulgaria though

Attached: Xan na Tatarite.jpg (360x480, 41K)

Why so jealous? Shouldn't you be more proud for your Slavic brothers?

You wish Arab subhuman

>Slavic brothers

Attached: real_157f4dcbde115f2ba9a4222d4054a9513c95a06a.jpg (250x200, 41K)

Bulgars are just slavic speakers.

>Slavic brothers

Attached: _.png (640x581, 205K)

one shiny skyscraper generates more GDP than your whole old town, my dear Yuropoor

get ready for the future

I, for one, welcome our Asian overlords.

exactly more asians - good.

Why are Poles the only ones who constantly brag about muh skyscrapers when they barely even have any

Attached: skyscrapers europe.png (908x683, 110K)

Warsaw is barely a city and yet it is a skyscrapercity.

1,7 milion people. That's less than fucking budapest in some small depopulating country of Hungary

If Warsaw had 15mln people It would truly blow.

You have to understand that Poles are kind of family-connected people and there is not much of migration towards the cities, the small cities and villages are booming.

Americanization would be the more accurate term. Those skyscrapers look more American than Asian

Varso Tower in 2020 will have 310m and will be the highest tower in EU even with UK and definitely after UK leaves

and 250m of that will be the antenna lol

Looks good

Antenna will be an integral part of the building and the entire building is designed so the antenna will be so tall, it's also an engineering marvel. The antenna will be also lit during the night so it will feel as an integral part of the building.

>Those skyscrapers look more American than Asian

Bullshit, they look like straight from Manila (known as 'the Warsaw of Asia')

much better than the africanization of europe

No, they look basic and bland like the Americans ones, which makes sense since Poland is trying to copy everything from America.
Poles are actually very proud to call Warsaw the "most American city of Europe"

Attached: sda04.png (1123x3763, 963K)

America is a synonime of rich, so yes. U mad? Those "shitty cities" are actually way more productive than europoor cities.

>Poles are actually very proud to call Warsaw the "most American city of Europe"
You mean one autist who constantly spam these threads? Rest of us don't like Warsaw and I am not even talking about people living there, It is just ugly commie city, but I guess Varsovians are bragging about glass dildos because it's all they have now after city got destroyed and commied

Warsaw is worth more than any Polish city. Also it's not like other Polish cities are not commie. Warsaw doesn't really stand out.

The only bad thing about Warsaw is Plac Defilad, which will hopefully get fixed in the near future.

>but I guess Varsovians are bragging about glass dildos because it's all they have now after city got destroyed and commied

Even the few streets that survived the war look better than anything in Poland desu.

google.com/maps/@52.2225736,21.0126691,3a,75y,194.96h,106.27t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s9f2sFJd3M3fANhjQXyiZ3w!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=9f2sFJd3M3fANhjQXyiZ3w&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=189.47699&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

kek, turn around and you have postmodernist building and further aways gray commie buildings, exactly what I was talking about, some particularly places can look nice but I can do the same with the Łódź. Warsaw is frankenstein completly chaotic and thats why it's ugly and and if renovated it's just boring and bland.

>turn around and you have postmodernist building

This is literally like London.

>Warsaw is frankenstein completly chaotic and thats why it's ugly and and if renovated it's just boring and bland.

If it's chaotic then it can't be 'bored and bland', make up your mind.