Are the white people in these countries all normie as fuck...

Are the white people in these countries all normie as fuck? Or why is every poster with these flags here always the shitskin ones?

Attached: spain_italy_flags.jpg (825x510, 61K)

White people in these countries are foreigners.

What? What do you mean? Semantics please.

Posters from these countries are all massively self loathing for some reason

How do you know if they're natives?

>the white people in these countries
All three of them?

We are not white, stop spreading these fake news

Are all the white looking Spaniards/Italians too normie and outgoing to use Jow Forums? Why are all the Spaniards/Italian that use Jow Forums swarthy incel losers who look Arab?

What about this guy?

Attached: XABI-ALONSO_550x650Thumb.jpg (380x449, 21K)

Most Jow Forums posters from Spain and Italy are normies. It's very hard to not be normie here.
Hell I'm ultra normie, yet I'm here when I'm bored.

>spain
>italy
>wh*Tes
back to your Jow Forums containment board

Attached: 1552179179613.jpg (201x250, 7K)

I expect German/French/Dutch flags to be Arabs nowadays but why would I expect that from Italy or Spain?

No blue eyes and blond hair. Not white. If he's white I'm white.

That still doesn't explain why only swarthy Arab-looking creaturas post here from these countries. Where are the white looking ones? Jow Forums?
Portuguese posters on Jow Forums are white and based

This

Attached: 1559851712302.jpg (720x720, 128K)

OH NO NO NO

>That still doesn't explain why only swarthy Arab-looking creaturas post here from these countries
There's at least one sudaca and one moroccan posting with spanish flags.

All those countries didn't even change so much in the last 20 years. I still don't understand how you can say they're Arab. By how they write?

>blah blah blah europe is 200% white unlike your shitty spic-nigger shithole
First off, I've seen dozens and dozens of those flags say they're Arab/Turk/Nafri/Iranian/Somali/Paki. Second you can tell the countless MENA diaspora every time Islam is mentioned or the daily b8 threads they make about Muslims

I understand both Spanish and Italian and most of the people here are natives, at least the one in the generals. But obviously there are Arabs in Spain and Italy like in most European countries. After all until not so long ago all those boats were going to Italy.

So... you're saying all the swarthoids that I see are Arabs or refugees or whatever but then you also say most of the flags here are natives

Yes most people is native but there are also some arabs

>white

We rarely use that term here, we identify ourselves as Spaniards and Europeans, that's all. The term White is a term that Angloamericans invented to differentiate themselves from Negros.

I'm a Chad and use Jow Forums. Only the intellectual elite in these countries is proficient enough in English to shitpost here.

What's your story and your first language?

>ppl who look nothing alike
>we spaniards!
Doubt
There just isn't much enphasis on peoples races but not that they don't acknowledge they are racially different people with different ancestry

Chad white spaniards dont speak English and have jobs brown middle eastern spain residents are neets.

It's not uncommon to call swarthier than usual people negro for bants. I had a Canarian coworker who constantly said "debe ser por que soy negro" when the boss told him to work or scolded him. Top lad.

What are you talking about? We Spaniards are quite homogeneous population, according to recent genetic studies.

>we spaniards
Really cringe
No one believes in a homogeneous spain.

Not elegant to say but it's partially true
Basado

There's the odd moor phenotype (Zaplana) rolling around the gene pool and popping randomly from light-skinned parents. This happened before the African invasion so it can't be attributed to cucking.

Not him but you're retarded. Don't talk about something you don't know.

>people ITT thread unironically engaging with some mouth breathing retard
you're all a bunch of morons

Tell me more about my country, Cletus. Pretty sure the only thing you know about Spain are tacos and rodeos.

So am I supposed to believe basically all the Spaniards and Italian flags who post pics in the various body parts threads we have are just the Arab immigrants? Wouldn't you say that's kind of excessive and dumb?

Yikes
Honestly going to tell me that this guy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-14-49-05.png (720x1280, 645K)

That still doesn't answer my question ffs
Why do only swarthoids post here?

Are white looking Spaniards/Italians apparently too stupid to learn English or something?

Mediterranean countries are super extroverted and therefore very normie

No. Has fucking not to do with colours, it's just you noticing dark ones only imho

> Alguien q me haga pasarla bien.

Sudaca detected.

Is considered the same people as this guy

Attached: JuanjoG2006.jpg (640x480, 60K)

100% Galatian phenotype

Attached: D7H_hTZW4AAd2GQ.jpg (949x1192, 140K)

Jorge looks like average White Amerifat.

Attached: Camiseta rosa.png (352x288, 132K)

Jorge looks like a moroccan

Attached: 1560210611273.gif (240x180, 3.27M)

Maybe you simply forgot how whites looks like after not seeing them for so long.

You just know this is an ETA terrorist.

Sorry for the last pic, I wanted to post another one.

Al andalus should fuck off with their foreign culture and ancestry.

none of them are white retard

Attached: Madrid D.F.png (450x181, 53K)

Spanish women are qts

Attached: 1560279622319.jpg (700x1050, 261K)

that woman was confirmed to be Iranian diaspora living in Norway

>it's just you noticing dark ones only imho
Yeah, nah
"White" Hispanic Amerifat maybe

based mommysseur

He’s a fraud, never actually good.

Wow, Switzerland you're so funny and insightful. You truly changed my mind on this whole thing. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart

I don't care who that is, soccerfag

Portuguese are white and based. The ones that have posted pics are white, too. Kinda ironic since Portugal is supposedly darker than Spain or Italy

fuck off

>"White" Hispanic Amerifat maybe

This guy is ultra mega White in USA because in USA anyone can be White. White there is something cultural, not racial, just like in Brazil.

Johnny Depp, Joseph Gordon Levitt, George Clooney, John Turturro... They are all considered White in USA. Someday even Wesley Snipes will be considered White there.

>blah blah blah united states of GREASE is a mutt shithole pretending to be white ajajaja
>reconquista when? ajajajajaj
Got something new to say?

Seething

Are these spanish women white?

Attached: 56487649785789587.jpg (640x480, 88K)

No, this women are Spaniards and Europeans. The "White" term is for Amerifats.

This. Also they are Europids, in racial therms.

Only Catalan master race is white

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-11-20-41-45.png (1080x1504, 217K)

Catalans are to Moors what Galicians are to Vikings and Britons.

European=white

iirc they are russians

i am an am*rican vacationing here.

It's unreal how outgoing and smooth-talking everyone is. At bars, you'll have 5'7 weird-faced manlets striding up to women like they're the hottest shit in the world and brazenly hitting on them, sometimes succeeding. You'll have balding manlets busting out honed dance moves at clubs and nabbing the nearest woman. You'll have complete strangers laughing like they're best friends two minutes after meeting each other because they were seated near each other at a restaurant and chatting for four hours after they've finished their meals. I saw some guy with an acceptable body and a goblin face walk up and literally offer a girl a rose out of the blue in the line outside of a bar, and continue to pester her after she told him to go away twice, and on his third attempt she actually seemed smitten and he got her number. People will walk up and ask you the oddest shit like it's normal. Also everyone either looks like a Calvin Klein model or like a goblin, with no in-between, but they hardly seem to notice that themselves because pretty much all of them behave identically.

I feel like I'm in bizarro land.

Let me guess, iberians are not, the term they own created to describe themselfs. kek
this is the level of education we face these days.

Attached: atonsu_et_do_white_term10-09b60-600e1a2xsas2a0a9-013sadbsa5.png (1370x574, 121K)

>I feel like I'm in bizarro land.

me too, where the fuck are you?

Valencia.

It sounds like you're describing pagafantas, only they rarely succeed.

You aren't white or iberian more arab/berber

sure sure colonial.mongrel

Attached: 8xxs81-d1m-burger_-00_90022n9550105c0v2a36see2av352.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

I'm not sure of their success rate, but they have absolutely no shame and seem well-practiced. I never saw anything similar to them in the States or in Britain; of course I've seen brazen approaches tried, but it was always from good-looking people, not from literally everyone at every bar no matter how bad their looks.

blanco =! white

in spanish it means european regardless your hair color, religion or any other autistic parameter, while in germanic languages it used for northern europeans

>Whiter than u mutts
Copeeeeeee

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 70K)

I guess the scottish Sean connery and millions or "northern europeans" are not white then.
beyond laughable

Attached: b_catherine_zeta_sean_connery1_20102a_uk_0_.jpg (655x430, 28K)

what does that say

they're spanish

>Valencia.

well, that explains a lot

>posts a crowd where you can see several immigrants.

/

Attached: o_me_portugal_23_an42bw55-03vxa4_s2_dnan8av7053ca2a.png (949x800, 152K)

>samefag editing autist is here

Attached: 1530638445647.png (400x400, 17K)

Where are you inventing this nonsense?
White means looking European and not like a north african which you fail

Attached: 250px-Empire_almohade.png (250x184, 29K)

well, black irish exist for a reason, and it's a well known fact that welsh had less germanic blood than the rest of brits

Only 2 of those posts are mine. sorry nigga

This

that's in european english, José, in America northern africans are considered white by your census, showing what a nation of goblinos you are, cope harder mutt

>well, black irish exist for a reason

"vblack" irish genetic cluster where the other irish cluster you imbecile.

Attached: pca_dna_00wmol_dna22-33293cda2cv00-dnz_genetic2vxrcfqqp_iaa2DNA23ai2qaawswssasaawb.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

>You'll never be a Numidian cavalry man, given permission by your Carthaginian lords, to choose anyone to rape
Why even live

Attached: gimmecri.jpg (764x512, 45K)

>he's gonna edit again while posting from the same IP

Kill yourself

Attached: 1558025782059.jpg (600x580, 68K)

>Doesn't STILL understand how PCA charts work
Oh noNOnoNO

Attached: 23j0g74.gif (800x581, 59K)

Calm your tits and your inferiority complex, northern euros have never considered spaniards to be white

Attached: spaniards.jpg (1776x1056, 215K)

remember lad, i've never edited, and years will pass, and ill be here and you still crying,it's a lost battle for you mongrel.
it will be forever

kek

Attached: the-1-ride_neverend1svsw6.jpg (460x562, 66K)

>me crying
>while he posts non-stop and gets baited in every thread

Attached: 1446164456525.jpg (807x659, 37K)