Don finns and russians hate each other??? Similar to Israel and Palestine?

Don finns and russians hate each other??? Similar to Israel and Palestine?

Attached: 55bf8d427d494.jpg (626x353, 22K)

I don't like Russia as a country but most ruskies are pretty based.

I don't think about Finland

Nobody hates finns here except for Jow Forums shitposters.
Most people don't even know there was Winter War

All our minds belong to Ukr*ine
Looks like Belarus is going to do something, too

Memes aside Finns and Russians really like eachother

Is that so??? why? for the average rigth wing fanatic they put that war as a symbol.

For real?

Russians are ok, Russia isn't.

There are so many Russians in Finland that they can say something frankly about us

For an average russian finns are polka-singing nokia-producing cheese sellers who come to our country for cheap alco and cigarettes.
Russian commies love Finland for adopting soviet school system and hate (when it's a topic for discussion) them for "provoking" the war.
Russian "right-wingers" love Finland for not allowing middle-easterns to enter their country en masse and fighting for their country during the Winter War
Regular russians probably know there was a war with them blah blah blah, but they don't know what exactly it was and what to think about that.
Long story short, for an average russian finns are people who live better and come to St.Petersburg to get drunk

>For real?

It's more complicated. Like any other neighborhood countries there is a lot of good and bad thing what one country thinks about other.

>them for "provoking" the war.

Also for concentration camps, alliance with Hitler and "Great Finland" concept, etc

all the news here say Russia is the devil, and Russia occasionally does a 'fuck you Finland' by shitting on border traffic.
so more like US and Mexico.

Russians are finns are the same people with same culture of being melancholic

>cheese sellers

This reminds me of the time Russia banned finnish dairy products and the trucks all unloaded their product into stores along the border. Then suddenly there was mass exodus of russians into those border towns where they bought all the dairy products they could find and left the shelves empty and locals without their coffee milk.

That's where you are wrong, mongrel

Attached: 1550923457687.png (3409x2591, 1.41M)

>concentration camps
Very minor compared to any other country during WW2
>alliance with Hitler
Well no one else helped us after you started the invasion.
>"Great Finland"
Yeah that was stupid of us.

It's because your milk products are better quality and cheaper than ours. So people who live near the border prefer to support your economy, same with Poland and Kaliningrad.

>hate each other?
What?

No Russia is Finland's ally.

Attached: 1522006847292.webm (640x800, 1.09M)

They hate us. We don't care.

Russians don't think about Finland and Finns at all.

Russians don't think about Finland at all

>and come to St.Petersburg to get drunk
they aren't wrong

Same people.

We do? I think Russians really like us, but the average Finn feels at least reserved towards Russians.

i dont give a fuck about finland or fins in particular, and im sure most normal people in finland feel the same way about russians.

No, but you are truly Irish

We do care about you because you are scary, and because you were our biggest trading partner a few years ago (now you’re third).