It's raining here, thank you based god

it's raining here, thank you based god

Attached: 35.jpg (4513x2346, 2.54M)

why does this town look so nice?

we have many towns like that

thats not fair

Attached: 1548822191980.jpg (750x742, 29K)

Pri nas pa ne več

zadnje dni je soparno za znoret

My neighborhood looks like this tho

Attached: fuzine.jpg (2048x1536, 1.41M)

>imagine not having towns like that

Attached: lol.jpg (400x386, 34K)

looks comfy

Slovenia has literally the least of those in the whole of Eastern Europe

t. live 5 minutes away from Fužine in a comfy suburban hood

Is there a noticeable difference between the Balcon part of Slovenia vs the Mitteleuropa part of Slovenia?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT TO BIKE THROUGH EUROPE

so why don't you?

I have to lose weight, I'm obese.

I have been working on it for a year now, maybe next year I can do it

this is a folk costume of my ancestors from the Slovenian dinaric hills (balcon). It doesn't look very Balkanic, does it? The only real balkanic part of the country is the tiny region of Bela Krajina where an actual 16th century Serbo-Montenegrin minority lives to this day.

Attached: nosa_mls.jpg (477x700, 76K)

Because it is in the Alps. All alpine people make nice towns.

True

kje sta soseda

Attached: 1553089134726.jpg (750x750, 99K)

Besides, dinaric Slovenian towns are nice too, it's just that they don't offer any worthwhile views of the landscape

Attached: DSC_4402_logatec_trg_sv_nikolaja_big.jpg (1057x702, 117K)

Those costumes are kind of not very fancy. I started to appreciate our folk culture after seeing others.

What about the former italian cities?

>tfw you live in the New World

Attached: 1558591956243.jpg (601x508, 31K)

nice keg, are you supposed to carry it at all times? also whats your national booze? some plum brandy?

>stopim izpod tuša
>čelo in rit prešvicana že čez par minut
Komaj čakam julij in avgust...

Attached: crnava-lake-preddvor-slovenia.jpg (1800x1125, 431K)

there's only 2 of those in Slovenia and they're on the coast, but they're basically just suburbs of Trieste that were divided from it by cold war politics, so they kind of suck out of season cause there's only 50k people in the whole of the region (which is divided from the rest of Slovenia, but not also Italy or Croatia, by a steep mountain wall)

shithole

our national booze is plum brandy, which we affectionately call šnops

>šnops
I wonder where you got that word from :^)

Homemade schnapps, made from any kind of fruit you have lying around

Slovenian is a rather purist language, so most Austrian German words are only vernacular today (for instance, our official word for Knoedel is cmok and Strudl is theoretically jabolčni zavitek, unlike in CZ and CRO) though some words have slipped the censors' net, such as buhtelj and paradižnik.

How do i infiltrate a city in the Alps and slowly ruin it with my americaness?

tasty, but dirty hangovers.

>Slovenia is not Balkan thread #45464

ungrateful Slovenes, they exist only thanks to Serbs

Do you know Anze Kopitar?

>Anzaaay Koupitaaar!

lmao

Thats the nice thing about the alps, high mountains, deep secluded valleys, taciturn locals and lots of fatal mountain accidents involving foreigners.

Is that a yes?

>fatal mountain accidents involving foreigners.
My favourite thing in the morning is to read how many germans died the previous day. Really makes for a good start

You're supposed to drink it for health

>eastern Polan is hating on the western slavs, never ending story
Slovenia is Alps, they drink Snops, know 365+ jokes about Austrians,know to ski, know to launder moniez and are good Catholics since forever.

still their country and identity exists only because Serbs protected them

so many Slavic tribes were assimilated by the eternal Helmut and Slovenes would've followed this way if not the Serbs

I have a pretty healthy diet then I suppose.

Hmm, I'm choosy, I feel sorry for normal hikers and people who had just bad luck, but base jumpers and especially body fliers / wingsuits and speed riders, fuck them, thats asking for it.

99% of the deaths are germans being retarded because they're going skiing when there's a huge avalanche risk + they're going off-piste when they shouldnt. It's nearly always because they know nothing about what they're doing and then they pay the price. Also, fuck germans.

well, yeah, we called on the Serbs to lend weight to our border disputes with the Austrians and Italians but in the end it was still Slovenian militias who did all the fighting (except for Vrhnika, which was defended from the Italians by former Serbian POWs who were mobilized by a Slovenian former officer). When elements of the Serbian army did arrive in Klagenfurt, rumours of rape and violence against civilians were soon perpetuated by the Austrian side, and they were soon ordered to withdraw by the entente. The Serbian king even gave away the illegally occupied Postojna to the Italians de jure because he thought it gave him a better position in bargaining for Split and Zadar.

Here in Zagreb so far is only thunder and lighthing bolts and barely any rain.

Literally where is that, pedorashka. Stop posting ur shithole Tatarovich Tatarovsky

>Canadian education

delete this and kys

Is there any work for an American businessman there? I can move tomorrow morning.

Attached: 4DE2419C-C8FB-4FDB-BB27-9AB70B66DA74.jpg (827x573, 47K)

fuck off
no

still nice. seems like you're missing some niggers.

we have mountains but they are protected from human scum

I don't believe you. I'll be at your finest hotel tomorrow by 17:00 sharp. I expect a welcome party and two of your most beautiful women to help me get "accommodated."

Attached: D1AECFB8-5AC8-4D91-BE8A-0E8D676AE790.jpg (1000x800, 111K)