I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 220px-Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg (220x293, 15K)

I knew it would be a yank flag before opening the thread

I’d kill baby hitler.

I wanna watch Valkyrie now
It's not that good, but the costumes and set design is pretty decent

>Hitler? Cant say i like him. The world would have been a better place had that crackhead been assassinated in 43'

Attached: 1555655869388.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

>Stalin was just as bad

Attached: 1558375148085.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

he's winning

Attached: stalin.png (593x990, 684K)

More like ’33.

They were both horrible, way past the point where they can be compared. Stalin was a power-hungry, sadistic opportunist; Hitler was just batshit crazy.

They both thought everyone was out to get them. They actually had a lot of similarities.

Why this kind of """commies""" always come from westernized capitalistic countries?
Real commies were and is not like this, look at north korea or venezuela
yes, poverty, but no this degeneracy

BECOME THE NEW HITLER THEN
I will get nukes for my country and kill millions, if not billions.

okay juan

>look at north korea or venezuela
because they're too poor to waste their time on gender studies. they will be turbo-degenerate if they could afford it.

>always come from westernized capitalistic countries
leftists trying to fight against conservatives, so they try to create the "revolutionary" spirit on their voters, but their voters are all degenerate fags, so all they do is scream and try to act tough in protests ("femmes will punch nazis to death" n sheit)

for me here in post soviet country conservatives always was associated with people born in ussr and therefore commies to some degree, I just cant imagine something like this

He was probably a hidden zionist jew agent, considering final result of his political activity

Hitler was the ultimate Incel. The King of all Incels.

Daily reminder that real surname of "Hitler" was Schickelgruber which was a popular Jewish-Austrian surname. Like 2 years ago a Polish Jew Netanyahu said that Hitler was a cool guy and he didn't want to kill jews at all, and real jew-killer was Palestinian mufti who forced Hitler to do this. That's another evidence that "Hitler" vel kike Schickelgruber was just a zionist activist.

>post soviet country
yeah, REAL communists are conservatives, but leftists are trying to change that fact in order to create an anti-conservative legion of revolutionaries, but they are all degenerate weak fags

Main difference being that Hitler (aside from the jews and other dissidents) tried to lay waste to everyone else for the benefit of the country he ruled and its people.
Stalin, being a commie scumbag and everything, had no qualms about starving his own people to death and destroying the society from within.

What Stalin and Hitler had in common was that they both were zionist kikes

the reason i think Hitler's body wasn't found (was hidden) is because someone might have seen he was circumcized and then crush the entire holocaust scheme to give jews more power

I miss real Evropa

Attached: 9 kings 1910.jpg (4606x3070, 1.67M)

>Strasser should have gone into power instead of him, to be honest.

Attached: 1560037035947.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

BASED ENÉAS CARNEIRO

Alfonso looks so sickly

Ugh... what could have been

>the reason i think Hitler's body wasn't found (was hidden) is because someone might have seen he was circumcized and then crush the entire holocaust scheme to give jews more power

I always laugh my ass off when i realize that WW2 consumed lives of around 80 mln people in Eurasia of various nationalities, and nobody really gives a fuck about the fact that 4% of humanity died during the 6 years of this way, but so many people around the world - manipulated by political and hollywood propaganda - are so overfocused over "Holocaust" which was never really documented and is entirely based on very weak assumption that "gas chambers" built by Polish-Jewish communists in 1948 (3 years after war) for propaganda reasons existed in reality in period 1942-1945.

If i used a cold calculative way of thinking, i would say that majority of 3 mln of Polish Jews just : 1) changed their surnames to Polish ones, 2) emigrated to Soviet Union which was very easy, because Poland was occupied by it after 1939 nazi-soviet attack, 3) emigrated to Israel and Western countries after WW2. Last thing i would belive in would be placing my trust in theory that they all were "gassed" with using a popular pesticide.

Maybe that's why this official version of happenings must be protected by law, so such people like me couldn't ask simple questions

>died during the 6 years of this way

died during the 6 years of this war*

He was a good boy

Attached: Retrato-del-rey-Alfonso-XIII.jpg (389x540, 56K)

I've seen this claim before and it makes sense since Germany could have easily won the war if they wanted to but they didn't. I've also heard that some of the Rothschilds were "spared" by the nazis and that the regime used some of their funding.

If you look at things realistically, you instantly realize that literally every single nation on this planet - all of them placed on various positions of the geographic coordinate system - has at least one rational reason to get rid of Jews physically. May it be Arabs, slavic nations, Germanics, Asians or even fucking niggers who fell victim to jewish slave-traders - whole fucking planet has at least one rational reason to hate jews.

A nation that calls itself "god-chosen" and puts itself above other human beings can't be a good asset in a long term perspective. Such arrogance must be punished accordingly.

I wish the "holocaust" really happened.

>I wish the "holocaust" really happened.

And to be honest, i wish genocide happened only to Israel, because i am partially of Jewish roots myself and i have nothing against global diaspora. Zionists are fucking disease of this planet, contaminating our lives with their venom, hatred, neonazi fanaticism and warmongering, just like their ultraradical pseudochristian supporters.

europeans are the ones who got the closest to destroying them, that's why -they- are trying to change your culture and your people so much, to end the chances of someone ending their history