Do you lads ever go for nightwalks in the woods?

Do you lads ever go for nightwalks in the woods?
It's very comfy desu

Attached: IMG_20190609_212138.jpg (4608x3456, 2.48M)

Nowt comfier than a nightwalk through the woods and a cigarette

where are the stars? fucking fake picture I bet you work for NASA you fucking shill

cigs are bad for you

there are no woods where I live

This was near the entrance to the woods so there was a street lamp (look to the bottom right corner) so you can't see them that well. But they were beautiful that night.

this
fuck this shit country, nuke it

This sort of post is why Brazil should be rangebanned and bombed, no constructive post just insults

lol you NASA shill you faked it just like NASA faked the moon landings

fuck you, buddy
damn shill

Attached: apollo11_0.jpg (600x353, 66K)

That's how you get axe murdered tho or run into a fucking bear or mountain lion

We don't have mountain lions or bears here. Like they exist it's just that this forest specifically doesn't have them.
And if there is an axe guy you can just beat him up lmao.

no robbers in bosnia?
I like nightwalks but I'm scared to leave my house when it's dark lol

Bosnia has barely any crime of that nature. It's a small country so in most places everyone knows everyone. Most crime is just a case of politicians being corrupt or people doing drugs.

I've almost gotten run over twice by deer and my new place is more urban so there's a possibility that I'll be stabbed. I do town walks instead.

t. röökijäbä

the park in my town is very comfy, especially at night, when you can see the stars and you can hear the frogs. it's also pretty safe except for the stray dogs and the spirits of the drowned.

Attached: pod-suspendat.jpg (1024x678, 283K)

I would do so more often, but the woods nearby creep me out a bit.

I love nightwalks but there isn't much "night" here in the north during summer.
Pic related was taken at midnight the night to yesterday. It is as dark as it gets here in the summer.

Attached: IMG_20190610_000123.jpg (2437x1973, 1.56M)

saving

Kek, literally 300 meters from my back yard. But it sure is pretty.

t.retard

How's the mosquito situation?

>nightwalks in the woods
Too many methheads in the woods at night
It's not safe to be in there

I don't live near a forest, not that there are many forests here in the first place.

Nice.

Right now it's "the calm before the storm". We had several weeks of really dry weather but it's been raining a lot the last few days so it's gonna be bad in a week or two. Really bad.

shiet

jesus that's comfy

why does every other country have a mosquito problem, here in the UK they aren't an issue unless you are in scotland

everyone here complains about the weather but it's the reason we have such green countryside and no shitty insects

>tfw in Iowa
no woods to go inna here

Attached: A94D63E5-0B6E-4CCD-8594-E563CBE6FC75.png (769x612, 193K)

Looks like the perfect place to make out with a Romanian qt

Yeah, found this the other day and I saw some tourist high on hallucinating drugs.

Attached: 8F984CE9-0832-41F2-83C8-B029769E0180.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

plains and fields are extremely comfy,be glad you don't live in a big city shithole like coastalfaggots

I like night walking but it's kinda dangerous in my area. There's deep valleys and holes everywhere.
If you take one bad step you might end up falling quite far.

Attached: Hallingsafall.jpg (2592x1944, 1.2M)

You should paint the Finnish flag into a Faroese flag.

yes. fuck v*kings

No it's too dangerous. The city pushes the out and lets them live in tents there.

>Do you lads ever go for nightwalks in the woods?
I get up very early in the morning for work so during the summer I go running around 4AM when the moon and stars are still out and the air is still nice and cool. It's like being the only person in the world.

You and me Finland. We get along.

Attached: 1166 - usaYdcd.jpg (528x492, 39K)

sorry I meant to type homeless.

That's a good way to get robbed/raped/killed by a pack of feral nigs.

yes if you live in a 3rd world shithole like the united states

Not the best of ideas here