/brit/

Attached: 20190611_131039.jpg (899x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoMMNlX6Ny4
youtube.com/watch?v=JoyoAXYjEjM
youtube.com/watch?v=x7cIzvFXaMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_KGaoWBwwEc#t=68s
youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Send all non-whites back home and if they don't have one drop them into industrial meat grinders

proper little emo me

Leftypol 2: In Da Hood

Is America brit culture?

female flatmate just went on a tirade about refugees before announcing she was getting her nipple pierced tomorrow

>holy fucking peng

Attached: 29716954_2013243242272428_3611188217346260992_n.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

pretty based

is animal crossing any good?
kind of want to just play something cosy and a bit juvenile

prefer harvest moon me. animal crossing is not bad though i guess

will not be providing context for this post but all bathrooms should be soundproofed

Rorke, give it a rest jesus christ

Some yanks and all canadians can buy weed legally, and we confiscate cannabis oil from the mothers of extremely sick children

Attached: cola.jpg (501x520, 97K)

America was a British overseas area that's why they still speak English to this day (although Spanish is quickly becoming the defacto language)

I've played Harvest Moon: FoMT, 64, and the first two for GB
also tried a bit of a Wonderful Life on GC but didn't get into it
the rest don't seem as good

Love this
youtube.com/watch?v=NoMMNlX6Ny4

Rorke trying to ride a unicycle but unable to maintain balance

can just hear the servos and cogs in your little thin skull going off while you write this

ah well fair enough then. i find animal crossing a bit shallow in comparison but its still a fun game. Maybe you should try stardew valley or something? Minecraft is good fun but i guess you've played it already

just one of them?

Ol'-fashioned 190-bashing going down on /tv/

Just like the glory days of /brit/.

for me its britain remaining in the eu but with no special privileges and no ability to influence eu law or policy

Where's the trace of the german accent in the US midwest, supposedly there were millions of people still speaking german there until ww1?

/ligma/

yeah again played minecraft years back quite a bit and would probably get burned out quick on it because I've already done loads in the past
also finished Stardew Valley though I greatly prefer Harvest Moon

don't care when he's here, why do you think i'd care what goes on elsewhere

anyone else watcing years and years kino

Also British separatist won the civil war against the British kingdom because they didn't want to pay taxes and wanted self-determination

>heating wont start

Attached: 1535788567254.jpg (960x944, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JoyoAXYjEjM

For me its a convoluted plot where the Tories pretend to bungle brexit until Theresa resigns, then no matter who gets the leadership a general election is called. Whoever wins the general election calls a second referendum, and we end up remaining as the elites always wanted. British democracy at its finest simple as

the quality of writing dropped noticably in series 3 of the inbetweeners

millions of americans reporting having english heritage until the 80s when they all suddenly put down german as their heritage. basically yanks are full of bullshit and should be ignored

not really there
honestly there's more of a remnant of a German accent in parts of Pennsylvania rather than the Midwest

yeah stardew pales on comparison to Harvest Moon. hmmmmm not sure if i can think of anything else you might be feeling in that case

yes the tories long game is to be unelected, genius. you're a muppet mate

Do Brits really look like this?

Attached: gallaghers.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

rorke's head exploding because he's trying to read radcen literature

I have the same eyebrows yes

Animal Crossing is comfy af

Attached: 717EF0C7-EDB2-4E32-8986-59F8CF7535DE.gif (512x512, 158K)

almost as if brexit is a bad idea

Attached: 1539549151574.png (1196x1040, 125K)

yes the Tories long game is whatever their financial masters dictate jizzwit

youtube.com/watch?v=x7cIzvFXaMA

tunage

Ah yes the new world, unfortunately i could be part of that game

me on the left after reading your post

>brexiters like referendums when they get what they want
>brexiters don't like referendums when they don't get what they want
HOW STRANGE

>the globalist elite class wants more globalisation that'll be good for ordinary Britons

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

cute

lmao ok mate i'm sure that's the reason they called the referendum in the first place. you're fucking stupid mate

this
it will be that little scrote rory stewart who does it

Not millions. Thousands sure. It began in the late 1800s with the Great Northern Railway:
>The Great Northern energetically promoted settlement along its lines in North Dakota and Montana, especially by Germans and Scandinavians from Europe. It operated agencies in Germany and Scandinavia that promoted its lands, and brought families over at low cost, building special colonist cars to transport immigrant families. This "Dakota Boom" peaked in 1882 as 42,000 immigrants, largely from northern Europe, poured into the Red River Valley running through the region.

Germans peaked at 25% of Chicago’s population.
>In 1900 there were 470,000 Chicago residents who had at least one parent born in Germany and/or who were born in Germany themselves

Attached: 8B347FAE-2595-4D5D-A200-9030B09A9F2B.jpg (800x1147, 361K)

that is in fact just fucking noise

Where is that German that has family that studies architecture? I need to ask him some questions

Okay, I'll bite.
What's wrong with globalism?

Sure is seething in here.

Attached: 1531885035494.jpg (935x900, 440K)

11 June 1184 BC: Troy is sacked and burned at the culmination of the Trojan War, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
11 June 1144: The Basilica of St Denis is dedicated in Saint-Denis, north of Paris, marking a change from Romanesque to Gothic architecture.
11 June 1194: The cathedral of Chartres is damaged by fire.
11 June 1509: Shortly before his 18th birthday English king Henry VIII marries 23 years old Catherine of Aragon in a private ceremony at Greenwich Church.
11 June 1572: Ben Jonson, English dramatist, is born in Westminster, London around this date.
11 June 1774: Louis XVI, aged 20, ascends the throne as king of France and Navarre, the last one to do so.
11 June 1859: Clemens von Metternich, German-born Austrian politician, dies in Vienna at age 86.
11 June 1982: “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial” is released in the United States following its premiere at the closing gala of the Cannes Film Festival on 26 May.
11 June 1987: British voters elect Margaret Thatcher to become the only prime minister three times in a row in the 20th century.

Womens footy world cup on lads
Thailand vs USA

youtube.com/watch?v=_KGaoWBwwEc#t=68s

I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU'RE THINKIN'

ALL YOUR DOUBTS AND FEARS

AND IF YOU LOOK IN MY EYE

AND IN TIME YOU'LL FIND

THE REASON I'M HERE

AND IN TIME ALL THINGS

SHALL PASS AWAY

AND IN TIME YOU MAY

COME BACK SOME DAY

TO LIVE ONCE MORE

OR DIE ONCE MORE

BUT IN TIME YOUR TIME WILL

BE NO MORE

they called it to try and knock out UKIP and never ever thought it would pass in a BAZILLION years. They even put a leaflet through your door saying they thought you should vote to remain. You are fucking stupid mate

favourite reddit meme is thinking politics is like house of cards and all politicians are hyper intelligent sociopaths playing 4d chess instead of them being normal people trying to keep pace with an unfathomably complex social and media landscape while being heavily scrutinised every step of the way

it's extreme (XTRM)

>11 June 1509: Shortly before his 18th birthday English king Henry VIII marries 23 years old Catherine of Aragon in a private ceremony at Greenwich Church.
every welshman's final form

It profits only the top 5%

>Wo-
stopped reading there

ban cars

LOL think you need to have a look at the pre referendum announcement polls and start thinking properly

seriously though why was a supermajority not needed for the brexit referendum, something as important as that should've needed at least 60(if not 70%) of the vote to pass

rory stewart is based

it's a mix of both and anyone saying they're entirely normal people is a tool

The bottom 95% are dirty the 1 billion Indian shitskins, SEA sweatshop workers, and Negro mudhut dwellers in Africa. Not you.

its the dominant economic and social system of our age and i don't have a gf so it must be responsible

ENGLAND IS AT WAR.
THE LOW INTENSITY ETHNIC WARFARE YOUR ELITE HAS WAGED AGAINST YOU ALREADY FOR DECADES HAS NOW REACHED NEW LEVELS…
THIS WAR AGAINST THE ENGLISH PEOPLE WHICH BEGAN AS A COVERT WAR, AS A SECRET WAR, AS A WAR THAT WAS NEVER OFFICIALLY DECLARED OR EVEN ADMITTED.

This proxy war your elite has fought against you by exploiting the brute force of wild immigrants has now come to a new phase.

Your enemies have become more bold as the system no longer even tries to hide it allegiance to the alien invaders.
Your enemies have become more brazen as their numbers have swollen over the decades.

Your enemies have become more fierce as they have accumulated experience and skills of actual warfare in the battlefields outside of Europe. And your enemies have become more confident as they have discovered your weaknesses.

As a result the slow burning ethnic conflict which for decades manifested itself as a gradual and deceptively slow deterioration of the position of the English people has now suddenly reached the stage where England and the English people are facing a complete ethnic annihilation within a very short time.

This nation is at war and the sooner you accept this gruesome fact the better are your chances for survival.
Contrary to all wars you have experienced so far this will be the most brutal and vicious war ever. This will be the first people's war in English history.

Why does (North) American society look so vastly different from European societies? Esthetically speaking?

HE'S A FAAAAAAAAAAKE

Guys, I can't sleep. I'm about to disassemble my computer. Something with the screen's backlight.

Wanna down smirnoff to try and forget how shit my day was and how much of an embarrassment I am as a person in general

Yeah lets just put all the power IN THE ENTIRE WORLD in the hands of a globalist ruling group. With all that power I'm sure they'll do good and help out ordinary people and not be in any way tyrannical and uncaring. And hey! if they do misuse that power i'm sure that the disparate populations of the planet will be able to confront them and win.

too bad this is now the chicago accent
youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

finna poo me keks

Secretly hope Boris or Gove become the next PM so that the Tories are slaughtered next GE

when i say normal people i mean they're not hyper intellgient sociopaths, i get that they're not "normal" but they're not the people reddit imagine

>tudors
>welsh
I shiggy diggy you don't think this
This ancient propaganda is still fooling some

Just been on the phone with the gf as she’s home alone and said she felt a “strange presence” in the house. Why are women so superstitious? She even got the sage out to burn to get rid of the spirit.

Sucking a golf ball

Attached: 1558199751699.jpg (499x499, 77K)

Maybe it's your monitor and not the computer?

gott strafe england

Attached: 1444907430419.jpg (600x450, 102K)

Laptop.

Think they will get slaughtered anyway

>Yeah lets just put all the power IN THE ENTIRE WORLD in the hands of a globalist ruling group
I don't see the problem with that. Do you?

Attached: 1024px-The_British_Empire.png (1024x521, 290K)

blog on you uninteresting cunt

any love island man in

she call me mr shagtastic

they're crazy as fuck
ex used to pull this shit on me would have to drop what I was doing and rush over to her place
wouldn't even get sex out of it most of the time

no no. i think you need to look at the establishments reaction and realise it completely bushwhcked them because they nearly all live in London and have no idea how the country felt. Same as Trump in America. The Tories certainly did not plan for Brexit to pass thats why they've been totally unable to make it work. Remember when they called that general election after Theresa got in and lost a few seats and weakened their safe majority? That was to sabotage Brexit you thick shit

Just wanna find out what Sherif did to get kicked out ;_;

imagine the state of british politics if "leave the undemocratic eu" got 51% of the vote and we never left

Yeah it's nothing tell her not to worry

Attached: 1548898252796.png (1500x1101, 1.84M)

wrong, what the top5% got from migrants is
1. lower wages
2. more malleability of the sheeple

what we got from migrants is
1. insecurity
2. unemployment
3. lower quality of life

i'm not superstitious i'm just a little stitious