Dank nasheeds thread

dank nasheeds thread
i'll start:
youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw&list=PL3sflNmlYwE67qli0OSoJzpUBvhrfMPbJ&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=bk55SwHeTUY

Attached: democracy.png (967x714, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A&list=PL3sflNmlYwE67qli0OSoJzpUBvhrfMPbJ&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=d-0YXz-xMHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please respect the american constitution and values and don't do jihad or follow the sharia while you're here fren

the first amendment lets me follow the sharia
youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A&list=PL3sflNmlYwE67qli0OSoJzpUBvhrfMPbJ&index=8

Not really since no sharia like laws are being implemented on your community. Also please pray in English from now on and memorize your verses from "the study quran" translation so you could be completely american and starting hating arabs and basically all other countries that arent america

>Not really since no sharia like laws are being implemented on your community.
what does that even mean? ash-sharia just means the path/street, it's laws that we follow, regardless if the state enforces it upon us or not
>Also please pray in English from now on
I do salah in arabic and dua(supplication) in arabic and english

Look all I want you to do is assimilate yourself to western culture. Islam will need some reforming for that to work and de-arabizing it is a start.

>implying
The people who post these on Jow Forums are usually right wing Jow Forumstard losers for some reason

>Look all I want you to do is assimilate yourself to western culture
I wear western clothing and speak english. I'm never going to drink or eat pork or stop praying if that's what you want.
>Islam will need some reforming for that to work and de-arabizing it is a start.
I'm not even arab. Islam is not an arab religion.

Why do you pray in arabic if its not an arab religion?

Because our prophet spoke arabic and gave us the prayers in arabic. it had to be some langauge.

So when its got translated to other languages shouldnt you be praying in say turkish or farsi?

>So when its got translated to other languages shouldnt you be praying in say turkish or farsi?
no, you can't translate prayers from the prophet or the quran and maintain all the meaning.
If you do a salah (prayer) with an english translation, you'll be saying words that someone other than God chose, and you can't do that.

Allah speaks arabic, the message was in arabic yet islam isnt an arab religion

>Allah speaks arabic
Allah speaks all languages
>the message was in arabic
yes
>yet islam isn't an arab religion
yes

Allah shouldnt care if the language gets translated and the prayers are done in different languages. Islam is an arab religion and every country thats adopted it input various arabic word into their language. There's a reason if you're religious in turkey they insult you by calling you arab seed

>Allah shouldnt care if the language gets translated and the prayers
if you do supplication in your own language it's fine but you can't do salah in translation.
If you speak at least two languages you know what i'm talking about, you can't translate between two languages without making some choices as the translator.
> Islam is an arab religion and every country thats adopted it input various arabic word into their language.
Arabic is just a language. Half the countries that speak arabic today aren't really arab anyway
>There's a reason if you're religious in turkey they insult you by calling you arab seed
Turks just hate arabs, it's part of their culture and it stems from the arab revolts, not religion.

No its also religion in turkeys case. Islam is an arab religion and thats the truth. Christianity is a roman religion but its less roman than islam is arab.

>Islam is an arab religion and thats the truth.
You're wrong, prayers in a certain language doesn't make it an arab religion, but I dont think i can convince you so whatever.
>Christianity is a roman religion
A religion begun by a jew who spoke Jewish-palestinian Aramaic is a roman religion?

Christianity is a very roman religion in every way. Also Jesus was not a "palestinian" and could be classified as eastern roman. Nassim Taleb wrote a paper on this. The best way for you to see my pov is if you started doubting the existence of god and realized that religion is wholly inspired by its whereabouts

>Christianity is a very roman religion in every way.
Not every way. Yeah, some Latin/Greek romans were very influential, but at the end of the day, Christians belief goes to non Roman things.
>Also Jesus was not a "palestinian"
He was a Jew living in Palestine. Is that not a factual statement?
>could be classified as eastern roman.
Sure, I agree with that, even though the Jews were completely against Roman occupation.
>Nassim Taleb wrote a paper on this.
The economist with an identity crisis?
>The best way for you to see my pov is if you started doubting the existence of god
You should’ve talked to high-school me. The existence of God is a logical conclusion from the existence of a universe with the correct universal constants for both higher elements and life.
>realized that religion is wholly inspired by its whereabouts
Islam is from God, every other religion is either a deviation from Islam or from man.

Jesus live in the roman province of judea not palestine. I believe in God but all religions are man made and their beliefs can be ascribed to their surrounding culture. Hell muslims pray towards arabia, speak arabic in prayers and still you deny its an arab religion

>Jesus live in the roman province of judea not palestine.
Everyone called it palestine though. Doesn't really matter what the official name is. Besides i'm pretty sure he lived in Galilee which was a different province.
>Hell muslims pray towards arabia, speak arabic in prayers and still you deny its an arab religion
The kaaba is in arabia and was built by nonarabs originally. If you believed God sent down a book and it was in a particular language wouldn't you want to recite it in that language learn that language to read the book rather than use translations?

Its an arab religion. Even if its gods religion its still an arab religion

youtube.com/watch?v=d-0YXz-xMHw

why do muslims do this?

Attached: smirk wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

ok, this is based