/v4/ & friends

Anime is gay edition

Attached: 1560189565905.png (606x596, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eQXVTvX0WW
youtube.com/watch?v=h_9Kl8qywzk
youtube.com/watch?v=7BsWQm8Or4I
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8
youtube.com/watch?v=d_zbzPvNRd0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=7nAsTU9gpKI
youtu.be/cOUceZFM-tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow very based
I will make sure that this one survives the night
czech my digits

Attached: 1550591516093.jpg (288x284, 75K)

both threads are bad but I join this one

I like this bread

Attached: 1559930866957.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

both are bad, but I prefer thotposting to aniGAY

guess it doesn't matter to you "people" whether a thread is legal or not... just create a new one that appeals to the masses, and there you go.

Attached: 1541436029013.gif (640x360, 391K)

Why are you mad notanon?

God damn right you do, I made it.

Did you see if any Soseki is translated?

Keep your weebshit contained in /polska/

wow you saved that russian camwhore picture.

Attached: 0.jpg (1080x1728, 358K)

in /polska/ people at least respect the fact that threads that were made first are the ones that people post in. threads made after that, made by people who got butthurt because of an edition they don't like or whatever, simply get ignored. in this regard, /polska/ is superior to this cesspit here.

Nope, was busy shitposting desu

She's cute

> tfw you will never have a campfire in the Yukon with all the v4 regs

Attached: 129489128498158.jpg (760x515, 92K)

>in /polska/ people at least respect the fact that threads that were made first are the ones that people post in.

We have rules here friendo, first rule no weebshit. You want respect don't post AI SHINAZOBI BIG TIT 2D 12" WAIST 2D>3 D WAfuiGU bullshit

ok newfag

Attached: 1553392631531.jpg (2477x2480, 732K)

no yous for you.
who is with me?
#boycottargentinaposter
#boycotttramdriver

Attached: 2.png (1218x737, 440K)

Would fuck her boipucci/10

i'm with you

based

Attached: hehehe.png (1193x1294, 635K)

traps are gay

shame we dont have built in functionality to automatically block posts from id/flag

Now that one's gross.

Attached: 1560196177024.jpg (500x439, 20K)

Damn, it's kind of scary how passable he will look after another year or so of hormones.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based

>tfw rainbow was Gods sign towards men to remind them that he will never again destroy earth with flood
>tfw homos hijacked his sign..
>freaking homos...
talk about giving massive middle finger to God

Attached: 1445714529723.jpg (700x700, 63K)

FUCK. I have no problem with gays if they act like everybody else. I don't go around in public dancing half naked with women and making out/putting girls on leashes to celebrate heterosexual kinks. Why can't they just act normally, if they want respect they should act respectfully. Bringing kids to Western pride parades is so fucking insane.

Sidenote: Have to study for my stats practicum and my Accounting final, both of which are tomorrow, both of which I have not studied for. Giving myself about 5 hours realistically to study both. Hopefully I will pass, but I keep getting sidetracked watching Feature History videos.

Why can't you make decent money with a history degree :(

Attached: 4124124125125.jpg (533x400, 117K)

don't care virgin

Attached: 1.png (1223x581, 303K)

Based christianlitwin
>FUCK. I have no problem with gays if they act like everybody else. I don't go around in public dancing half naked with women and making out/putting girls on leashes to celebrate heterosexual kinks. Why can't they just act normally, if they want respect they should act respectfully. Bringing kids to Western pride parades is so fucking insane.
This so much desu

well homos go to hell..
homosex can be healed, they just have to come to Christ, but like dogs go back to their vomit, so is sinner content in his sinning.
Or they think they can't not be homo because society told them they are born that way.

Attached: 1505981221506.jpg (523x640, 42K)

I honestly don’t mind the kind of pride parades we have here for that reason. It’s just a bunch of fully dressed people marching with pride flags and cheering and shit. The second I see half naked bondage degens is the second I turn against it though.

Also wtf aren’t girls supposed to love dancing. Why does every girl I want to take out dancing refuse and want to do something lame like a bar :/

Attached: 74039256-73B8-42BA-9B94-7EB6C2F8AF51.png (750x1334, 151K)

am talking with lesbo about how magyars are cigany

can you stop posting your private conversations with girls? i get that you want to brag, but come on, posting that shit every single day is overkill.
if you can't, please at least learn polish. because you can't speak that language for shit as is.

>can you stop posting your private conversations with girls? i get that you want to brag, but come on, posting that shit every single day is overkill.
>if you can't, please at least learn polish. because you can't speak that language for shit as is.

No brag, only post when I have a question. Usually about what something means to provide context.

Also no bully bout my lang please, I try my best

>Why can't you make decent money with a history degree :(
I wish I knew :((((

tell her u want to suck her pirogi

>Also wtf aren’t girls supposed to love dancing
Can you stop generalizing for 5 seconds?, some pwople like it, some people don't
I don't btw
How bad is his Polish?, how would you rate it?

god I hate Canadians

They're trying to keep us histbros down because we know too much

> pirogi

Is this the lith way of spelling it?

>Can you stop generalizing for 5 seconds?, some pwople like it, some people don't
>I don't btw

Noted, won't take you out dancing. I try not to but where the fuck did the stereotype come from, literally only met one girl in my life who wanted to go out dancing and that was a crazy Guatemalan girl.

Also my Polish is above average for an expat, I posted it on vocaroo before.

>How bad is his Polish?, how would you rate it?
atrocious. he keeps inserting anglo words into sentences that don't need them, also he doesn't grasp polish declinations at all.

>expat
you're an immigrant

i hear from some polak its slang for puss

>where the fuck did the stereotype come from
From normies & stacies obviously
Kek, and I've seen this girl throwing random spanish words here and there as well, and she's native Polish I guess, so she's not helping him at all

Attached: shy.png (499x736, 380K)

I am not usually that lazy, but my brainpower is elsewhere tonight due to the studying.

Nie jestem moze gwiazdom ale wystarczajaco umiem zeby rozmawiac. Moj pisany Polski jest duzo gorszy niz moj mowiony, jak chcesz mozesz isc na nasz Disc i pogadam z toba i zobaczysz. I spent lots of time speaking Polish/hearing Polish but very little reading/writing it.

Nah ethnically Polish, idk what that makes me.

pizda is slang for pussy I think

>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS
>GURRL
>lets go to the toilet
>like
>*uses makeup*
>*bleeds*
these stereotypes apply to all women

Another great OC, also saved desu
>idk what that makes me
Since tou weren't born and raosed in Poland, it makes you diaspora

Holy shit 10/10

lmao.

Attached: 1560192546753.png (327x218, 10K)

pierogi or pierog is slang for puss
koldūnai is in my chadlanguage

hmmm... right...
Ps: practice intercourse

mr. expat vocaroo me something in polish i want to hear how good it supposedly is

>be an adulterer
no thanks, you can sin if you want

>Since tou weren't born and raosed in Poland, it makes you diaspora

Am I still di*spora if I am back in home country?

Obv joke was obv

What do you want me to say in Polish

Attached: 1725812785178251.jpg (976x350, 62K)

>be an adulterer
Uh?

>Am I still di*spora if I am back in home country?
How are you "back" if you weren't born and raised there?

Another shot of vodka and then sleep, probably. Still looking for good offers by mobile carriers for my studies in Warsaw, starting october. Want decent wifi and a mobile plan, preferably including the newest Google Pixel that will come out in autumn.

say przepraszam, dziękuję, do widzenia

>in /polska/ people
stopped reading; they're not people

Oh come on, even I can say these words desu

Here have another history degree confused fren.

Attached: apu cry.jpg (249x182, 6K)

I love how Polish sounds desu

>Niech bóg ma litość nad nas
*Bóg
*nad nami
debilu

Same desu
Especially spoken by a qt blue eyed guy, but in all honesty, all or at least most slavic languages are very pleasant sounding

>How are you "back" if you weren't born and raised there?

Fair point, but I don't really consider Canada my home so idk how to phrase it properly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eQXVTvX0WW

There are 2 types of girls: the ones that like dancing, and the ones that lie (often to themselves) that they don't like dancing
The same applies to men
Literally everyone likes dancing

>>vocaroo.com/i/s1eQXVTvX0WW
sasuga user, better than expected

Attached: 1550527981901.png (1860x2356, 1.36M)

>Literally everyone likes dancing
No, I really don't, I really enjoy listening to the music tho

ban makeup.

Attached: swift.jpg (1365x2048, 483K)

I was expecting worse

make up is a tool of satan

Lmao where did her eyes go

have to agree with this, russian sounds the best though. all the -ju and -je endings make the language sound more melodic than polish. polish sounds nice too, especially in a military context, just not as nice as russian when it comes to regular singing by regular people.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_9Kl8qywzk

As I said before, lots of experience speaking it, not as much reading/writing it.

Attached: 41287482178715125.jpg (360x360, 19K)

where your jealousy found them

You have the same problems I do then. I can talk perfectly but make really autistic grammatical and gender mistakes

>if you criticise someone is because you're jealous
I wish this meme died already, why you didn't say the same about the user who posted the pic?

I agree, Russian sounds more melodic. The most attractive language spoken by women imo

youtube.com/watch?v=7BsWQm8Or4I

But Polish can also sound quite pleasant when sung properly imo

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8

The " w pierwszym szeregu " always gives me chills.

Post vocaroo

Attached: torunnight.jpg (1024x680, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d_zbzPvNRd0&t=2s

jedziemy z nacjogównem

Attached: 1540184070005.jpg (1280x800, 350K)

russian sounds like polish spoken by a drunkard
which is not far from truth, I guess

To me Polish sounds like Ukrainian spoken by a person with Down's.

FUCK POLAND AND POLISH PEOPLE OR THE WHITE NIGGERS OF EUROPE AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Ostrava is ours

Attached: 1494363626666.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

Sometimes I wonder why the greatest Poles, such as Piłsudski, Sapieha or Zamoyski weren't actually ethnically Polish
Could it be... that Polish people are genetically inferior and need Lithuanians/Belarusians/Germans to rule over them?

Attached: 1538722770617.jpg (960x960, 119K)

you can take that devastated poor shithole lol

This picture made me realize how disgusting tits are. Liyerally just balls of fat hanging from her chest, how revolting.

Time to exit the closet, user

lel

main bitch out of your league too, ah
side bitch out of your league too, ahh

Attached: 1559571083166.png (848x1200, 474K)

ZAWIODŁA CIĘ DOLA TUŁACZA NA DALEKIE STEPY ROSYJSKIE DO OBOZU NAD OKĄ
TAM, NA NOWO STAŁEŚ SIĘ ŻOŁNIERZEM
BIŁEŚ SIĘ ZA POLSKĘ POD LENINĄ I NAD BUGIEM, NAD WISŁĄ I U WYBRZEŻY BAŁTYKU
A KIEDY NIE STAŁO W POLSCE ANI JEDNEGO ŻYWEGO NIEMCA, WTEDY PADŁ ROZKAZ OSTATNI
NA BERLIN! ROZBIĆ WROGA NA JEGO WŁASNEJ ZIEMI
PO TO ABYŚMY MOGLI W SPOKOJU KRAJ NASZ ODRODZIĆ I ZBUDOWAĆ NA NOWO

Attached: 1530930569612.jpg (801x625, 96K)

I'm very very VERY hungry right now.

oh my * begins to sweat *

Nietzsche was a Poleaboo worse than Argie lmao. He credited his intelligence to his noble Polish roots and sperged in personal letters and journals about his Polish blood.

Boobs are great, what on earth is wrong with you. They just feel right in your hands.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nAsTU9gpKI

WINA WINA WIIIIIIIINA DAJCIE, A JAK UMRE POCHOWAJCIE, NA ZIELONEJ UUUUUKRAINE PRZY KOCHANEJ ME DZIEWCZYNIE

Attached: YukonNorthernLights.jpg (1200x630, 168K)

This song has the best lyrics on earth, my ancestors lmao

: there is a lot of women on the Earth, but the most in Ukraine, that's where my heart is

youtu.be/cOUceZFM-tg

You faggots do realize that the protagonist of this song is a (ukrainian) cossack, not a pole, right?

Attached: 1553505335226.jpg (640x828, 120K)

That's funny, because it's precisely the other way around
The amount of Polish influences in Ukrainian is copious, not the other way around

okay, just one more shot

Attached: 1541473565140.jpg (360x490, 79K)

How is this a discovery? lol

I told you what it sounds like to me, not necessarily what it is. The point is that Polish sounds horrible to non-Polish Slavic speakers.